Favorite films?

Favorite films?

>pic related

Your favorite movie is a gimmicky 2004 romcom?
Its people such as you who make the world stupid.

i used to fap to this movie, when she magically grows and is in an apartment

Nah, i enjoy good films, and i realize this movie is a piece of crap in terms of plot, acting, cinematography et cetera. But it's a guilty pleasure of mine. Something i watch when i don't want to focus or immerse myself in what i'm actually watching. For example if you are a world class chef, but enjoying a mickey d's burger every once and then just cause you love it.

I loath romantic comedies. Romantic comedies are similar to the same fairy tales girls believe in growing up ignorant to the harsh reality they're awoken to as an adult.

Good taste OP
Here's mine

Settle down dude. They're just movies.

There are a lot of great romantic comedies out there.

huh i have this on vhs and its definitely called 'suddenly 30'

In my country, that film is called "Suddenly Thirty".

>pic related: rom-com GOAT

Found the aussie

wow yeah i guess thats for the aus release only then?
fucks up with that

It's not uncommon for movies to have different names on different countries

In my country that film is called "From Hot To Not", and she has a mustache the entire time.

sorry im being unclear
yeah i get that films get different release titles occasionally but im talking more specifically about how you immediately "knew" australia which made me assume that was australia only or something and didnt bother to research that for myself

was more about why _only_ aus rather than why a different name at all

I liked this movie better when it was called Big and didn't suck.

Rush hour 2

*tips*

>suddenly 30
This movie represents the exact personification Jennifer Garner has presented herself as publicly, and professionally for the last twelve years.

>annie hall not being mentioned

plebs.

GOAT

My favorite scene is when the boyfriend starts stripping for her. And I liked the Zac Efron one too.

I don't know why this poster makes me sad, I somehow feel bad for Jennifer Garner