Wp thread

wp thread

I mean, there's not much to discuss. The show has been off the air for a while now and it's only six episodes. These threads have just been a way for people to constantly shit on MDE and Sam Hyde especially for that stupid Tim Heidecker call.

Muh talkyshow

muh fame

muh health insurance

Go drink some tranny cum Sam you fat ugly loser

Who /healthcare/ here?

Oh yeah. That was a thing.

AGAINST THE
LAAAW

when jocks attempt comedy then shit gets embarrassing real quick

especially when the combined IQ of the team is probably less than 250.

Stick to online rabble rousing and stealing your fans money you pathetic lardass queer

would you suck off 20 trannies live on camera for a 2 year talkshow deal?

whats your favourite sketch amigos? mine? gotta be tap water

Did you plan on having your friends with you on the talkshow like Eric Andre does or was it a purely solo affair?

Do you eat sausages more slowly and seductively since being introduced to tranny meat?

HAHAHAH SO EPIC MANZ XD

hahahaha HHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA hahahahahaHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA Heeeeeeehhhaaa heeeeeeeeeealth Insuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahance!

>DUDE I HATE SAM HYDE LMAO

permaban all who oppose mde

I honestly only ever came here to talk shit because there's been 2 or 3 of these threads every day, but now I've begun to suspect that was the goal all along. I'm not positive because I would sincerely believe that a severely asspained fan or Sam himself would shill this relentlessly, but now I can't be sure so I just stay away.

how is it shilling? it's a meme you dip shit fuck you

This.

Behead, more like.

Desperately shilling your failure of a show is not a meme it's advertising

Jannies delete this shit

Stop being an asspained faggot shill.

Their only really good skit was the black and white one with the prison. Something about it was pure kino.

/thread

>asspained
>faggot
>shill

Literally Sam Hyde defined

A World Peace thread a day keep Sammy health insurance away

>gay
>shit taste
Literally you defined.

Hey Moon was the better choice, somehow even better that Maus was mouthing the words to cop killer after the edit

reminder to report these threads for spam and advertising. janitors have pruned them in the past. don't engage in conversation with OP, don't try to shitpost. don't give him the attention that he craves. just report and move on.