Jesus fuckin' christ... the Spanish King just declared war on catalonia!!!

jesus fuckin' christ... the Spanish King just declared war on catalonia!!!

in a short televised speech he ordered them to return to order OR ELSE....

prepare for civil war!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYP8DsqeAaQ
youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop harassing Catalonia, Sp**n.

hey... are you a soup chef?

got any gold left?

asking for a friend

noice

Leave the catalans alone, Asspain

He didn't in literal words but his speech was pretty pre-war like

>Be catalan.
>Decide to walk and see whats going on Barcelona today.
>Start to think the strike will last more than a day.
>Turns out its a big ass bluff.
>Things return to normal tomorrow except if for all the college campus and national police in Barcelona.

Red Alert saga built too many expectations which didn't happen, no tanks rolling through la diagonal, not a single ammo depot raided.

Back to the bohemian ways of the N.E.E.T life.

all memes aside, what did he say?

>spaniards dindu nuffin, it was all the catalonian authorities' fault
>ORDER AND UNITAY
>get back to negotiations OR ELSE
and other stuff i forgot

resumed:

return to order and respect the law, you have the instruments to change it but stop this or else.

>back to negotiations OR ELSE
>back
But there were never negotiations. The government never wanted to negotiate so the Generalitat dropped that option long time ago and won't negotiate either.

spain dindu nuffin wrong

dont worry spaniards in catalonia we are in your side

*does not mention any of the 800 people injured by the police*

*does not mention any dialogue between parts that stops this*

wow
does he want another civil war?

well don't mind the King of Castilla to be so partial towards Madrid
>you have the instruments to change it but stop this or else
is what i meant to say, but as i said i kinda forgot the actual words

>be cacalonian independentists
>let's call a strike to complain about what happened
>to be sure no one goes to work stops trains and buses which are controlled by them
>problem solved.... cheap fucks who don't have a car can't go to work.... strike was a success!!!

a fucking genius!!!!

My parents are terrified. This speech (spammed in every TV station) has been seen here as a declaration of war. Spain no longer considers us citizens. Dark times are coming.

Hopefully yes, the king of spain is also the minister of deffense and leader of the armed forces i hope Felipito snaps and genocides the scatalans

call me a edgy teenager but FUCK YES, about fucking time.

Sounds like he haven't heard that wars are bad, mmkay.

i doesn't matter what he wants
what matters is his plans

It won't amount to anything except as an instigation to more violence and hate. If the king wanted to actually have peace in his kingdom he should've sent a comunicate condemning the violence (with some token bone-throwing for the police I guess) this Sunday. Nobody in Catalonia gives a fuck about the king and very few independentists will even bother to open TV to listen to him.

Can't spaniards be even a little while without warring? Portugal seems to be able to do that just fine

Based Felipe. I am your subject. Please send the army to Catalonia and imprison any separatist scum

FUCK Catalonia. What a bunch of arrogant cunts. They have autonomy, they can freely speak their own language and yet they still want more.

be fucking honest however, esanons:
we all saw what happened in Cuckland with their referendum
was there any chance that "no" would have won BEFORE Rajoy screwing up everything and acting like pseudo-Franco?

He's also the Count of Barcelona and her daughter the Princess of Gerona.

the king attac

What powers does your king have?
Like, after this whole thing is over, can he ask for the resignation of those responsible? Is what I'd be tempted to do, in his place

Spaniards are animals.

Stop being retarded and just be Spanish?

How many Catalonian divisions are out of there?

lovely, he bitch slaps the guy and he fall 2 meters away.

fucking steroids man!!!

wah wah wah

Lol.

he is in charge of the army and he can veto any law, he doesn't have to ask for resignations he can go directly for heads on a pole.

are you seriously asking someone to stop being themselves

His discourse is the one of a charnego loyalist, of course he's crying. Actual catalans are expecting the tanks since this mess began. If Felipe boi sends the army he loses.

Nigga you can't be fo reals.

Let me take out the propaganda from all state and regional tv with actual facts

Almost all highway retentions stopped at 14:00 and the trains started to work again at 17:00.

Let me tell you the strike may been a success in Barcelona but in almost the rest of Catalonia people went to work as normal. and even in big cities people made sure they opened for while in order to get paid for the full day (based Iberian merchant)

Also you gaijin don't know about muh train situation where CNT decides to make strikes a day almost every couple of weeks, thanks to that renfe here has one of the worst train schedules in the world.

Also to ma the king we didn't du nathing my coalition just making you lose time just like the ching chang chong Filipinos made cease fires in order to establish dialog when in reality was to arm themselves.

Yes, if "themselves" means Catalonian scum.

if anyone actually feel sorry for catalonians just remember that Jorge is catalonian.

enough said...

>2017
>having monarchs

i love your country for real

Does anyone have a link to the speech

Fuck off Spain, Catalonia deserves to be free

Those entitled Catalan deserve the bash they are going to get.

Freedom is earned

Nobody named Jorge and born after Franco is catalan. If he was catalan he would be Jordi.

This is what happens when you let an Atleti fan to govern
youtube.com/watch?v=iYP8DsqeAaQ

True, Catalonia deserves to be free

>If Felipe boi sends the army he loses
AHAHAHAHA to what, commie pinkos with hairs colored in purple holding banners??

Fucking independentist, they make me regret being Catalan. They don't have the support of the rest of Spain for a legal and fair referendum, they don't have an army nor the will to arm themselves nor even a foreign power ready to intervene militarily, economically, or politically. They think the EU will take their side. They couldn't be more wrong. How can they be so deluded?

What law did the voting actually break? I know that seceding and shit is against spanish constitution, but is there actually a law in spain that bans voting?

only Freddie deserves to be free, the rest must suffer the yoke and the burden of life.

youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

reply to this pls

Oh, look at us. We're so different.

The princesses are half spainish and half...? What's King's ancestry?

French

They didnt go to the National Assembly to debate wether or not theyll get a referendum, they just decided on their own without the approval of the rest of Spain.

>you should have the permission of others before you can decide whether to be independent
Listen to yourself, bootlicking twat

To the commie pinkos governing the EU. Spain is not Hungary, they love sabre-rattling but will bow and suck EU dick. Now the EU sides with them, if they act like naughty boys they will lose this support. Or do you seriously believe they haven't sent the army yet because they're nice?

Borbons are french
The king's father is spanish but was born in Rome
The king's mother is gr*ek

Says a country that got out of Spain

>but is there actually a law in spain that bans voting
Yes unless all the country votes.

they think that if they cry enough in the internet they will get anything they want, you got to applaud their commitment.

And that's illegal?

>this flag
>this comment

see >They think the EU will take their side. They couldn't be more wrong. How can they be so deluded?

Catalans are just gonna chimpout again.

>Borbons are french
yours are not since the XVIIth century

How do Spaniards feel about becoming the Serbians of this century?

Says a country full of Pedros, Ricardos and Anas. Even Alberto Barbosa is a name that sounds spanish.

Proofs?

According to the Constitution that they voted yes on, it is

Well of course it is, do you expect it not to be ?

Men should not destroy nations for nations were created by God

I still don't care about Catalonia.

The house of Bourbon is french, that's what I meant

>Borbons are french
The first Borbon was a king of Navarra

most of us are retarded user

yes and it's illegal too in your country.

It's against the rules in the EU to send your army against your people. If spaniards wanted to act like a 3rd world nation they should've stayed out of the EU.

They didn't even follow their own regional and parliamentary laws, not only the constitution and spanish laws.

any ancap factions in the upcoming war ?

You're damn right. A country. Who fought valiantly for years against Spanish might.
Who, at some point, divided the world with Spain.
A Country that even today would be the most populous division of the Spanish kingdom.
A country with dozens of millions of people in the world who claim descent from there

Not just some pseudo-autonomous piece of land chimping out so they can keep a few more shekels

Are you talking about breaking the law?

ESXIT soon :D everyone's face when

>an ex-colony full of mestiços
León/Leão to be precise

I'm Galician and I wish we were part of Portugal and not of shitty and ugly Spain

saudades de tempos melhores meu irmao

>that pic

kek

>he bitch slaps the guy
The guy appears to have had his hands up, and the cop cheap-shot him.

The guy called cara anchoa to the police and the police bitch slapped him

Unless the Catalan separatists are prepared for long-term armed resistance, the only way they can achieve their goal is by convincing the majority of Spaniards that they're better off without Catalonia. That'll be hard for the same reasons the secessionists hold up as proof that Catalonia can be successful on its own: The wealthy region is a net financial donor to the rest of Spain.

The separatists, headed by Carles Puigdemont, have painted themselves into a corner. They are not prepared to take the long and dangerous route to success, and they have no arguments for a consensual scenario -- or even overwhelming support in Catalonia itself. They have also gone too far in their confrontation with the government in Madrid to bargain successfully for broader autonomy within Spain.

if you guys accept volunteers i'll join, fuck separatists

So why the crackdown, and why not just ignore it?

>le brexit face

Ancap cannot exist in Catalonia because the right-wing and state authority are very associated with each other in catalan mentality. Catalan rednecks with philosophies akin to no-step-on-snek americans vote for leftist independentist parties.

thats different and you know it

Catholicism + Monarchy is the best combinations.
Otherwise it would be like the USA - pseudo """freedom""" where both parties are shit and controlled by kikes. Educate yourself.

>It's against the rules in the EU to send your army against your people.
>this guy
>spot the catalonian retard

Guardia Civil is a military force Jordi you fucking dumbfuck and what did the EU when Erdogan started killing his own people? drop their pants, not different here.

Spain is not a first world nation