What team deserves to Win it ALL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dxvc4JFQrNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Thorp_Memorial_Trophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only real answer is the Philadelphia Iggles

"No"

It's the Raiders and no one else

There's no such thing as good guys or bad guys in football. The team that plays the best deserves to win, next question.

The only good guys

>unironically having a bunch of chimping nogs and dirty wetbacks as fans

No thanks and fuck off back to mexico hombre

No, it's the Eagles and Wentz.
Do it for Lukas.

Good guys: Steelers
Bad guys: Bengals
/thread

You've never been anywhere close to Oakland you wog cunt.

They are there but it's not the whole fanbase.
Literally nothing likeable about the Eagles outside of EDP

The only ran everyone would agree is good is AZ

it's going to hurt so much when the Packers sneak into the playoffs and beat the Vikings in Minnesota in that divisional game.

The teams that haven't been to a Superb Owl:
Browns
Lions
Texans
Jaguars

the packers could never beat the Vikings again! its a cute thought but your roster is pure shit! I feel bad for Rodgers being on that shit team!

the games he won b4 he got hurt were games the team was being beat! He had to preform MAGICAL COMEBACKS! WHAT THEPACKERSDID WITH HIS CAREEER IS A CRIME!

>Wentz not likable
>Dougie P not likable
>Cox not likable
>Kelce not likable
>Green Goblin not likable
>the whole receiving corps not likable
Bitch they took Monday off to help build homes for your dirty asses.
>EDP likable
Dude's a massive faggot, so it makes sense, you liking him.

I donno, like how Gronk stood up for himself. And due to the large amount of butt-blastedness, I think the pats deserve to be there (and win) for my superior amusement.
> obligatory pats post so far down the thread, where's the IPDF ??

Bad guys: Steelers
Good guys: Anyone but the Steelers

Good guys: Jags and Vikings
Bad guys: Patriots Steelers Eagles

Wentz is the most likable guy in the NFL. How could anyone not like him?
youtu.be/Dxvc4JFQrNA

Lions
Raiders
Titans
Cardinals
In that order

;_;

Jaguars
Panthers
Texans
Steelers

Fans that have been waiting the longest since their last championship:
-Cardinals (1947)
-Lions (1953)
-Eagles (1960)
-Browns (1964)
-Vikings (never won it all)

That right baby

The Titans are most definitetly. We play classic style football, meaning we hit you really hard till you break. And we don't shy away from it. Although, the fact that we don't play "highlight football" causes people not to believe in us. Nashville is a gorgeous city also. And the people here love our teams. The Titans dont have any problems selling tickets for their games. You saw how hype this city got for the Predators last year right? The entire city... no, the entire state went wild for our HOCKEY team! Now imagine what we'll do for football? Plus, the one Superb Owl we went to, we came soooo fucking close to sending it to OT. I mean hell, Steve McNair led a God drive to get us in position, with the greatest QB escape in SB history. (it was better than SB42 Eli, that one just gets remembered more cause of the helmet catch and the giants actually won)Now if Marcus can stop being MEMEiota and be MariGOATa we'll have our day.

da Burrs

from a neutral perspective
Good guys: Cards Jags Lions Browns(lel)
Bud Guys: Patriots by a big fucking margin

Ravens. Otherwise known as "Patriots Killers".

>Stealing Maryland's receiver
I hate you guys. He should've been a Raven.

Saints, Eagles, Rams, Steelers, Texans

As much as I would love to see the black and gold back in a Super Bowl, what happened last night...just damn.

>8:39

>Whole team gets massacred and the refs throwing yellow flags atop piles of dead saints

truly didn't catch a break at all last night. MAtt ryan threw 3 picks and we still didn't win

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for when we play against the Falcons again. Until then, let's give the Jets a warm welcome to the Dome.

It changes by year because of personnel changes.
For actual feasible playoff teams, the good guys this year are the vikings, chargers, chief and jags. Iggles would be if not for Philly, because that city is exempt from being the good guys forever

Sounds like (you) caught three breaks actually.

The digits already decided.

too cute too hate

>What team deserves to Win it ALL?

>Fans that have been waiting the longest since their last championship:
>-Lions (1953)

The Lions last won in 1957.

"Good guys" is a concept that is foreign to sports. To the victors go the spoils, my friend.

Just one owl. That's all I ask.

Browns
Eagles
Lions
Rams
Vikings

The Patriots

the Jags

Bill Cash a check and Tom Trade-y

The Jets are the good guys. Always have been and always will.

Good Guys; The Parcells Alliance.

Bad guys; Goodell Imperium.

>What team deserves to Win it ALL?
Any that hasn't yet

the teams that have won super bowls are the bad guys. the worst bad guys are the ones with the most.

>80194995
BUBUBUBUBUBUT
MUUUUHHHHH
NARRATIVESS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. vikings fan

YOU
ALREADY
KNOW

Vikings. First ever Superbowl win in their new stadium. They have gotten zero respect despite having one pf the brst records in football and one of the toughest schedules.

>wasting prime Randy Moss
>good guys
the Vikes are bad guys cause they've wasted SO MUCH TALENT

Don't @ me underaged faggot.

They wasted nothing.

>they wasted nothing
>who are Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, Cris Carter, Fran Tarkenton, that insane defense they had in the 70s, and the coaching abilities of Bud Grant
i'm probably missing some there but the Vikes have had a shitload of talent over the decades and have wasted it every year

Cowboys fan here, I'd rather the Eagles win it all than "dindu the team"

dindu the team are the Bengals

Who cares about that shit...
We could've had fucking troy aikman
ended up with dindu personified

>talking like a fag on Twitter

could've had Tom Brady too

whatever team kneels the most obviously

Vikings won the last championship before the merger dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Thorp_Memorial_Trophy
It's the curse. We lost the trophy and haven't won a title since.

Salemtown here, where you from?

Not to mention he played in a tier-2 college team out of fondness for his home, risking that he wouldn't be given a chance for the NFL. That's integrity.

Raiders

>NFL
>having good guys

>that shitty postmodern skyline

There more than just the skyline M8, it's the atmosphere around the stadium. When a titans game is happening you see titans jerseys all over downtown. 20 years ago Nashville kinda sucked, but know there has been so much top teir development in the city, it's really fuckin nice

Paris bub

Since I don't know I'll go and say, the second one.

Say what you want about the past Eagles teams and Philly, with Wentz and Pederson as the faces, this team is very likable.

For you

Unlikely if the falcons and Seahawks win enough games.

Sup Forums should want the Pats to win because Brady will definitely retire afterwards and the league will become wide open.