Did this film prove for once and all that almost all critics are talentless hacks and complete plebs?

Did this film prove for once and all that almost all critics are talentless hacks and complete plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
ihorror.com/deputy-hawk-a-twin-peaks-interview-with-michael-horse/
youtu.be/63VHeu5V0zA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

>" And Twin Peaks, the Film is the craziest film in the history of cinema. I have no idea what happened, I have no idea what I saw, all I know is that I left the theater floating six feet above the ground." - Jacques Rivette

It proved that David Bowie is still awesome with only 2 minutes of screen time.
No idea what critics said about it.

>WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS RIGHT THERE

what did jefferies mean by this?

It's not just the critics that disliked that film. Most people did, and it's because of how different it is.

he knows what happeneds to cooper

That whole scene is kino. Coopers panic is gr8

miguel ferrer is awesome too

I'd have been happier if the film just carried on with the fbi... fuck laura palmer and fuck the town of twin peaks tbqhqyfam

Should I buy the complete mystery blu ray, bros?

Ok. This are my thoughts of this film.

It's designed to put your mind in distress. The idea is that to feel better, you can't just watch perfectly logical patterns. Modern life isn't logical. This movie is making your mind try imagine a new way of coping with a series of confusing events and feelings. Watching this movie was a hard thing to do. It made me feel bad in a unusual way. The next day I felt better. My mind was less worried and confused.

It was much better than what critics gave it credit for, but it's overrated by Sup Forums

It's not even Lynch's best.

Someone post the Bobby webm you know the one

GUYS
Deputy Hawk did an interview today and basically confirmed Sheriff Trumans return.
WHO HYPE FOR ONTKEAN ANNIHILATION.

Source

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

ihorror.com/deputy-hawk-a-twin-peaks-interview-with-michael-horse/

He dodges the Truman question, basically confirming it.

Why yes, this film does prove that.

No.
It didn't deserve the bad rep it got when it came out but I can understand why fans were disappointed at the time.

Too vague really. I honestly don't think he's coming back. There's no reason to hide the fact that he's on the show.

Well said user.

No, fuck YOU.

I have to disagree with this. A few scenes certainly seem bizarre but considering any non-retarded watcher will have seen Twin Peaks prior to watching the movie they wouldn't be too out of place. Aside from Bowie's scene that is which really makes you think.

i;ll bet a lot of characters will pop up that we have been told didnt film stuff or didnt want to be in it.
just imagine if bowie, isaak or ontkean suddenly appear --- we will flip our shit, anons.

Sheryl Lee's performance in this was so good

It didn't have anything with the series to do. Lynch used the characters and settings to set a vibe.

Why do you think the (((critics))) didn't like it?

youtu.be/63VHeu5V0zA

agreed