2nd Amendment

Reminder that the second amendment is not for hunting. It is not for self defense. It is not for collecting. It is not for defending your family. It is not for defending your property. It is not for target shooting. It is not for recreation.

It is for killing tyrants.

That is all

The world wouldn't really be worse if another nuke dropped on Japan. Seriously speaking, you are of no value at all.

yup. fuck the police

They are one of the most peaceful people in the world.

it is for killing tyrones*

>It is for killing tyrants.
Funny, I thought it was to allow the creation of well regulated militias.

Listen up Imam. Japan was nuked because the USA was scared of casualties if they invaded. Germany literally walked around your pathetic Maginot line and took what they wanted.

Your country isn't worth nuking.

Rekt

Also true.

Shut up France, you lost WWII harder than they did.

Based Yip at it again.

Sup Forums is bootlicker bluepill central, they're so brainwashed they'll never see their own double talk and bs

Go kill a whale or eat a dolphin.
> should sink your whaling boats

I'd love some context for all these clips. they treat shitheads like this because shitheads ask for it

>Japan was nuked because the USA was scared of casualties if they invaded
Oh wow summer is in full effect, isn't it?

casually browsing, had to pop in to say you slayed him. n1

Tyrants are individuals, not all police. You can RATIONALIZE this ignorance any way you like, but it's just another chimpout. It just proves that you are shit people.

>It is for killing tyrants.
it also doesn't apply to anyone but congress so california can do california all it wants

Best thread I've seen all day.

Also because if we starved you out it would have been a pr disaster and the soviets might have gotten you.

As for the OP... what happens when the tyrants really don't give a shit how many small arms you have? This isnt ww1 anymore.

I fucking love you Poland.