Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VMzn7XBSoM
youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is he like this

He's literally on the verge of bankrupt

Cause he's old and feeble minded...

cheated again and his wife is divorcing him

Cause he needs to hang onto life that little bit longer to defeat the son of the Boss.

you Trumpbastards are so frustrated

Is he getting ready to play The End in the upcoming MGS movie?

>See OP's pic
>my first thought
>enter thread
>somebody just posted it

he's literally jogging

He looks like that old white dude that beat up a black guy on a bus years back. The amberlance meme faggot

Who wins in a fight, Paul Shaffer or Dave??

HE LEAKIN'

He looks like my great uncle right before he died

Is he using a walkman?

I honestly believe he should be left alone. Over 40 years of weekly, nightly TV presence to entertain and he obviously owes us nothing.
Just give the man his retirement. No more pictures, don't bother him.

old man with beard goes jogging, more at 11.

yeah now that he's taking care of himself he will be

Wow an old person jogging without the makeup and lights of a studio looks like shit. Who knew.

He actually looks like The End in that picture

JUST
U
S
T

ITT: fucking children

Dave shits on your memes. Highly recommend his recent New York Magazine interview. He's as intelligent, lucid, and hilarious as ever. He's seriously an icon of American comedy.

Oh fuck, if I'd scroll that a bit more I would've seen someone else make the exact same comparison.

I thought that was Rob Reiner for a second

How long do you think he was wearing a wig for while on air?

dude is in great condition considering his heart surgeries and his age. he's out and about running around like a dang clown for goodness sake. he grew out his beard and quit wearing the toupee that NBC required him to wear for Late Night.

He's happy, loving retirement, and he'll be interviewed by his #1 fan Norm Macdonald whenever Norm's podcast returns.

>this is my time. My space. You simply can't win

He needs to lift weights, not run.

TOSSED SALAD
SCRAMBLED EGGS

He changed his look as to not be as recognizable and he's out exercising. What about it?

Holy shit, guys.

Really disappointed how much of a cuck he turned into over the last 10 years

You're a fucking idiot.

>tfw the Norm Macdonald live episode with Dave will never be released

He just don't give any fucks

>muh cuck

Dude, just stop. No is going to high five you.

Did he shave his head? I don't rember him being anywhere near this bald.
That beard is the tits, though. If Dave didn't have so much of an infidelity problem, he'd be a living legend.

>He's as intelligent, lucid, and hilarious as ever.
*raises paw*
then why was his last decade on the show so limp and tiring?

i mean, i love the man but don't put him on a pedestal. Johnny Carson was better than Letterman

Since 98 or so ?

Type A people who love working absolutely fall to shit when they stop.

Looks like an anorexic Jeff Bridges though.

>then why was his last decade on the show so limp and tiring?

He explained in an interview about how the talkshow business was taken over by publicists who wanted a safe space for guests or they simply wounldn't come on the show. That probably has a lot to do with it.

shut up cuck

How so? He practically gave Obama a blow job every chance he got

Leno said the same. Late night talk shows have been dead for a while.

>don't put him on a pedestal

What an empty turn of phrase.

literally who

Some guy who used to be pretty based, but then turned into a cuck during the Obama years

Well he did see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VMzn7XBSoM

>b-b-but muh metal gear

The yellow sports one was kino

When won't he let Norm release the episode?

What

kek figured

Based

If I was an old retired man I wouldn't give a fuck either. You spend your whole life giving a fuck at that point I'd just say fuck it all

clearly an ipod shuffle

The fuck are you talking about, he looks fine

My dad use to watch this guy

...I beg of you, grant me the strength to tape this... final show... let me linger in this world just a little longer. I have already joked enough for one lifetime... enough for an eternity, you have my thanks. I have to thank you... for cancelling me, if you hadn't shown up, my late night hosting would have been eternal... do you hear me, Stephen? I am The Letterman, I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate. You will make a fine replacement for my final show.

>tfw Leno has looked the same for the past 20 years and has half a billion saved in the bank just from his shows

don't you dare

youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY

user please, I didn't want to spend my evening going through Norm talk show appearances again

Not to mention all his car assets

It's just funny because all of you shits making fun of old people online will be old one day yourselves, and probably will look worse than he does, but no one will even care. And definitely you won't have 1/100th the life he has had.

>tfw uncle actually did a couple car trades with him and has Leno on speed dial
Leno's car collection is god tier