1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Please help me, I think I may get arrested under the charge of conspiracy to murder

hope you enjoy jail

leave greece obviously

Did you conspire to murder someone?

My colleagues who hold a place in a very influential circle of people have been dying left and right lately. They have been accussing me of these murders.

Did you kill them?

no, I only expressed my disdain because I did not get voted into the council. Most of them should be disemboweled and dissected... except for the President and the VP.

Careful what you write here now, they might seize your computers.

Of course we got your back.

thanks please tell me what to do I think I might use the off shore bank account and flee

You'd look all the more suspicious. Why are you afraid? Could someone try to frame you? Don't you trust the Greek justice system?

>Don't you trust the Greek

no. but if they get me surely the killer will stop the murders to confirm their suspicion

Do you have a lawyer?

yes, but everyone in the company has a lot of wealth. who knows what measures they use

Well if you think you'd better run, run. What does your lawyer say?

I haven't called him yet because the case is still open. The suspicion and rumours are on the inside there is no confirmation yet for an investigation on me

I'm sure he'd have better advice than me though. If there's nothing tangible yet, I'd say breathe deep, take a sleeping pill, call your lawyer tomorrow.

Do you work at this company tomorrow? Could you get killed too?

well I won't get killed probably because I'm not i the 15 member council, I wasn't voted in. The workplace has been evacuated

get professional help jorgos, you are going insane

They will probably suspect other people too. Take care..

no he isn’t schizo, he roleplays as an important protagonist every so often just to get replies. it’s literally an advanced bait thread.

If I will die the thread will stop and you will wonder.

Is the company something shady, or official legal business?

Get in a boat and come to Turkey komshu we probably wouldnt send you back to Greece as prisoner because of the conflicts

synthetic biology business, we have 15 executive members evry 3 years. legal for the most part

Flee to Russia, I know a place in Kazan. Ask for Vasili & Sergei.

is it safe?

110%, you have my word