BLM DEFENDED MAN WHO ENCOURAGED KILLING COPS

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

THEY DUN GOOFED

twitter.com/DMVBlackLives/status/751024921841664001

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/170307051-story

SAY IT WITH ME:

TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/dc-firefighter-under-investigation-after-calling-on-citizens-to-murder-police-officers/
archive.is/gaX0E
youtu.be/Rssy3WUcR2U?t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

I'm just here for the slide.

> SAVE ALL SCREENSHOTS
SAVE ALL SCREENSHOTS
> SAVE ALL SCREENSHOTS
SAVE ALL SCREENSHOTS

They don't care. Minorities can get away with saying anything nowadays, he probably won't even lose his job.

HOLY SHIT

Rev up those redpills.

So can we go shooting random niggers now? If some cops doing bad things justifies killing all of them, isn't it the same for nogs?

mediaite.com/online/dc-firefighter-under-investigation-after-calling-on-citizens-to-murder-police-officers/

news site confirming the tweet in case it gets deleted

Join the """""police"""""

You seem to be implying that black people do bad things.
Everyone knows they dindu nuffin!

This is the response I got from a libshit facebook friend when I pointed out that BLM was causing more harm than good the other day. I'm literally fucking seething with rage Sup Forums, I need to get off this ride temporarily and go for a walk.

>Alton Sterling's life mattered

Google confirmed for supporting child molestation and assault

Liberals have been outright calling for the murder of police for days. I think you could get about half of Liberal Twitter arrested for terrorist threats.

archive.is/gaX0E

>Can only reply with canned "homophobia racism mysogyny" bullshit
>Can only appeal to emotion
>Claims young liberals are winning when they are losing worldwide

Deluded little faggot
God I want to strangle him until his head explodes

Goddamn, why are you even friends with someone who unironically uses the word 'heteronormative'.

I'm gay myself but it makes my skin crawl to see that Tumblr bullshit.

You forget to block out the name on the third post m8

The internet never forgets user

This is wonderful, some niggers ruined tonights Hillary approved loot night by shooting the cops, the same cops that direct looters to stores that didn't pay their protection money and keep the nogs safe while they loot.

I bet the cops cancel all future loot nights after this and niggers start rioting for real and get culled by roof koreans and moonman.

QUICK. DELETE YOUR FB B4 YOU GET DOXXED

After all the shit BLM has been pulling, I don't understand why libtards still keep giving them accolades like this. It's fascinating to watch.

>roof koreans
Does this actually happen?

He blocked me, deleted his post and posted a status saying that 'violent homophobia was on the rise in the UK'. He's in toronto btw. I may have got pretty drunk to calm my rage and become a bit incoherent with my shitposting on it but I never used any slurs or directly insulted him, just his behaviour or ideology.

don't give a fuck mate, look at the second post, he's allready implied that he's giving my information to the canuck meme police.

what the fuck am I reading

Happened in the 90s

>After all the shit BLM has been pulling, I don't understand why libtards still keep giving them accolades like this. It's fascinating to watch.
Because they aren't real BLM. It's the same thing with any other self-declared membership movement. They can disavow anyone because there's no membership requirements.

Yep. It happened during the L.A. Riots.

>eye for an eye

I guess DPD needs to gun down 10 random niggers now.

It really did happen and they had a 100% success rate in protecting their stores. The police of course did not approve of it one bit.

Better to archive the pages so people can't scream photoshop

Damn is Toronto the most cucked city of the entire American continents?

Its flooded with muslims and shitskins, hipster as shit, tons of degenerate shitty art shows, everyone is a fucking Trudeau cock sucking refugee rape welcoming liberal, everyone is gay,
what the fuck man?

what job?

>Benny Hunter

Is that a witty name for a drug seeker?

Nice. Time for some reading.

and it's still more safe than any of your American shitholes.

> TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

The cops who treat fellow citizens like a foreign Nazi occupation force are the real terrorists.

top kek

Even if that was true
>Choosing cuckholding over based freedums

a fucking leaf

god damn it carlos

That's because nignogs can't handle cold weather, they are too melanin enriched.

>DC

Oh god, not surprised. everything is a shit show in there. Corruption, firefighters letting people die in front of them, new fire chief quitting b/c everything is shit and lazy.

>live in nova for reference

I'll add some of the other autism I found on Twitter tonight.

>bawwww cops are just here to oppress me

I wish cops would all stop working for 1 week and see what happens, you would see those libshits crawling to them asking for help

Only niggers would take a post about the disgusting bullshit cops deal with and make it all about them/turn it into a race issue.

THREAD THEME::

youtu.be/Rssy3WUcR2U?t=7s

okay no meme but
>what did he mean by this?

Sounds like you got BTFO. Little boy.

No idea, it seems like a really out-of-place retort.

I must say though, he wouldn't even know that feeling because his dad wasn't ever there for him except for when he paid the child support bills.

What the FUCK is going on in this world mate.
I am LITERALLY shaking right now...excuse me guys i need to go walk this off i don't know if i'll be coming back.

Holy fuck, if I had someone that gay write a faggy little speech like that I would have lost my shit.

Hes trying to say white people kill their own family and that black people have never done this

This desu

>niggers chimping out about #AllLivesMatter has made it into a top trending tag, giving everyone else a chance to realize their bullshit

Delicious irony.

I wouldn't mind and neither would a lot of gun owners. We exercise our rights and know how to defend ourselves. Libshits depend on government so much that if the cops ever stopped working for a week, they'll murder and eat each other.

This is free speech faggot, doesn't matter how wrong he is. Fuck off.

>politics on discussion
>saying anything on facebook
>using facebook for anything more than messaging people and looking at your friends' bikini photos

You get what you deserve

Their icon is a ganguro stereotype from an anime that tumblr seems to have misconstrued as black.

He was pretty nice desu, even if you don't agree with him. Maybe you should try to find compromise with your political ideals and his and maybe have a nice friendship?

That's because black people don't even have families

You can't kill what doesn't exist

>Googlers held vigils

WTF does that mean. They sat there with an empty search bar for a minute? LOL

Oh Carlos

5 police had to die for this to happen. I hope it's not a Pyrrhic victory

So when are identities of the detained going to be leaked/released? Doesn't this normally leak pretty fast?

>with my dad
>I want Popeye's, he doesn't
>nigger fuck you we ate at the same place you like the last 10 times I saw you
>there's no drive thru
>he says fuck that I'm not waiting on line at a Popeye's
>tell him if I was with people my age I'd just point out it was full of black people
>"you must be jealous" while smug as fuck
>ha we're still going where I want to eat
>he might have won the food battle but I won the culture war

Coulter's law in full effect.

Reply with "I will pray for you".

White Americans are welcomed as refugees to Finland to save our economy

Coulter's Law.

This is what liberal friends are like my man. I've had one that told me something similar as well and how I was happy and kind and now I've become "hateful" cause I said I would have voted for Trump if I could. Idk if it's a close friend but try not taking it very personally. He is fighting the boogeyman you are in his head and not the real you. My view could be considered "radical" in today's political scene but none of those words apply to me or you. don't fret

u wot

it seems more like he's just a huge passive aggressive fag.

>leftist intellectuals
Did that guy make one argument? Just looked like a book of ad hominem.

Beat him up

One of my friends became a commie pro refugee faggot and I ignored it but then he became mean and condescending to me just for disagreeing with him so I kicked his ass and haven't spoken to him since.

>SAY IT WITH ME:
>TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Yeah what are the US laws on this? Can this group be banned now? Criminal charges laid?

>nigger has to borrow someone else's hose

Beat him up

>Benny "virtue signaling whore" Hunter

Those people are convinced that worshipping progress will put them on the right side of history. And of course, if you stand (or even interject) for anything else than ((((Progress)))) that means you want to STOP PROGRESS and thus that you are... le EVIL MAN.

because it encourages more black people to use google and android devices, when currently most minorities use iphones

He supports BLM shutting down pride? BLM is the most hate-filled group in the west today, ISIS sleeper cells aside. How can he talk about embodying love when he supports hate?

Anyway, fuck him. Go for a walk, user.

That is pretty standards for leftist sheeps or """militants""" to only appeal to emotions. If you want to read arguments, read the intellectuals and avoid the pic related ones.

Everytime this photo gets brought up..

God bless you roof koreans.

ahah this idiot really has a Sorry for Calais picture in his profile

nice

#Policelivesmatter

smug, holier-than-thou arrogant cunts are the worst

Holy shit... they really are trying to start a race war. I need to get my gun license before this shit happens.

>Damn is Toronto the most cucked city of the entire American continents?

Torontonian here.

Yes.

Except for the minorities who are about half if the city. They live in ethnic enclaves, are homophobic (gay pride is almost 100% white) and are openly racist (as is the norm in their home countries - again, only white people feel that such injustice is grotesque).

So white Toronto is cucked. Many non-whites hate whites, despite them being overtly defended by whites. Multiculturalism has failed utterly.

Happened during the LA riots.

this desufamalam.

He will be probably implode, post results

Weird, I heard stories of the police handling the Koreans last because of how well armed they were.

It's senseless violence, but that's the same for so many of these cases where police officers are killing black Americans. You can claim Trayvon's and Brown's death were deserved and I wouldn't disagree.

You can't honestly believe that the man that was suffocated in NYC or the most recent case in Minnesota was anything other than police incompetence and racism though, can you? This type of shit happens repeatedly to the black community of America. If it takes violent action for people to finally pay actual attention to these issues (not slacktivism consisting of retweets) then they should damn well do it.

>tons of degenerate shitty art shows,

They truly are shitty - even according to our already shitty contemporary art standards.

Anyone have the footage of the second shooting? I can't find shit anywhere without editing

>You can't honestly believe that the man that was suffocated in NYC
He refused to comply with officers after committing a crime. If he had complied he wouldn't have died.

>If it takes violent action for people to finally pay actual attention to these issues
Because the media and politicians aren't constantly covering these BLM chimps ruining everyone's fun? What parallel universe have you slipped in from where this is a completely unknown "issue"?

Second shooting?

You're trying to apply logic to this. That's not how it works.