>Juve wins

>We are back to juvewinslol

Please Inter dont fuck this up

porco dio
porca madonna
e tutti gli angeli ogbonna

>that first place fra'

Inter won't fuck this u-

The official Juventus television channel has apologised after a guest said he wanted to “cancel Inter from the planet, keep them in the sewers.”

With the Derby d’Italia coming up this weekend, the build-up has begun on JTV with an astonishing rant from one of their guests.

Sandro Pellò, the President of a group of Juventus-supporting figures in communication, made the following comments on their official television channel.

“I dream of burying them, cancelling them from the planet, removing every last glimmer of hope and desire that they have become a normal team.

“They must remain in the sewers where they’ve been for the last few years, hiding in the darkness of the gutters.”

Pellò realised the controversy he had sparked in the statements on Tuesday night and made an apology via Twitter.

“Many Interisti were angry and offended by what I wished ahead of Saturday’s game. A few Bianconeri brothers also told me off. I was joking, it was banter and in a moment of euphoria and fun, I probably went too far. The word ‘sewer’ isn’t nice and I shouldn’t have said it.

“If someone felt aggrieved, I apologise. We’ll see each other on the pitch on Saturday: one will win, one will lose. Whoever wins will mock the other.”

Luciano Spalletti says he is ‘very embarrassed’ for a JTV guest comparing Inter to a sewer and hints Davide Santon will start the Derby d’Italia.

Sandro Pello was forced to apologise after he said on Juventus’ official TV channel that he wanted to “cancel Inter from the planet and keep them in the sewers”, while Santon has started the Nerazzurri’s last three games at left-back.

“Our wide players know what to do very well,” the Coach said at a Press conference.

“D’Ambrosio has shown more versatility of late and Santon’s rediscovered all his qualities, and I think he still has others to find.

“He can defend, attack, play on the right, the left and even in the middle, although we probably don’t need him there right now.

“The name of the player facing him won’t bother him, regardless of whether it’s Cuadrado, Mandzukic or Douglas Costa.

“Mandzukic can be a very uncomfortable customer when he comes at you with his mental strength.

“He finishes off perhaps more moves other wide men, but it changes little.

“Karamoh? He creates numerical superiority easily and you can use him in any match.

“It’s clear that you also need experience and other qualities, but he’ll become a great player.

“JTV controversy? Beyond ’interisti’, he should apologise to all the innocent people that were forced to hide in the sewers.

“I’d be very embarrassed to work with someone who thinks like him, and I probably also know what I’d do with him…”

*inserts retarded reply about (((Jews))) and """"""""style"""""""""*
Ha-ha, what now, Sup Forumstard?

>you now remember Buffon pulling this face during last years derby

>“Mandzukic can be a very uncomfortable customer when he comes at you with his mental strength."
What is he a fucking mind flayer

delete this

And last years goal

>Inter starting with 4 to 5 Italians
>Juve starting with 2
WHAT YEAR IS THIS

Not even mad, what a great goal. What happened to Cuadruto?

we won against juve with fucking Frank the Farmer. Beating them now is not impossible. /amala/.

>one will win, one will lose
gonna put all my money on a draw now desu

He keeps scoring important goals despite not being unstoppable (so far there's the 3-2 with Genoa, the 2-1 with Benis, the 1-0 two days ago...)

Che fuori tempo che fa”. Razzi, che da tempo sostiene di essere amico del leader nordcoreano Kim Jong-Un, ha parlato anche della passione calcistica del leader:
>“Kim Jong-Un è un amante del calcio e mi dicono sia interista, veniva a San Siro. Pare che quando studiava a Berna andava spesso a San Siro e soprattutto a vedere le partite dell’Inter”

Former Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi thinks he has spotted two big flaws in Serie A’s use of video assistant referees (VAR).

Reaction to VAR in Italian football this season has been mixed, and Moggi felt a lack of handball and offside powers, as well as the characteristics of certain referees, were holding back the technology.

“VAR, as it is, doesn’t convince me yet,” he told Il Libero.

“It should have more objective legislation and shouldn’t be limited to only determining whether a penalty should be awarded or not.

“It should perhaps even help determine when there’s a handball or an offside, which doesn’t happen at the moment.

“As it stands, the characteristics of the various referees are and will reign over decisions. If a referee is known not to award penalties, you’ll want VAR in place.

“Take Skriniar’s foul on Perotti in Roma-Inter for example: it was a penalty, the Giallorossi were already 1-0 up.

“Yet Orsato, who for me is the best Italian referee, doesn’t like giving penalties and, in fact, Irrati, who was watching the video, didn’t correct the referee.

“It leaves us back to where we started. VAR was supposed to mark the end of controversies, but nothing has changed.

“Who will win the Derby d’Italia tomorrow? Juve, by two goals to nil.”

reminder

>moggi
>talking shit about the VAR

why i am not surprised?

god last year's kit with the super dark color and fluo socks and sponsor was unbearable to watch. Makes the current one look great by comparison

forza inda whoever loves football hates juventus

vingere non è imbordande è l'uniga gosa ghe gonda

We should start considering the idea to stop making /SerieA/ threads the day before the matches

This

Especially when the first match is at 18:00

>the rest of this board
are we making a pact to disband until match days?

Deal.
From now on I'll open the threads the day of the matches, around 13:00 or 14:00

Who /gomorra/ here?

where the fuck can I find season 3?

>Saturday night derby
Aren't these games usually played on sundays

Coppa Italia next week

cheeky night bump

Good night, /SerieA/ :3

>no Roma players in EA's Team of the Group Stages
Feeling pretty cucked desu lads, should've been Kolarov/El Shaarawy instead of RicRod

stuff like this always comes down to popularity m8 and should never be taken serious
even the balloon door is a complete joke now

Cheeky occasional reminder that Handanovic played more CL games with Udinese than Inter.
Goodnight

gn

Wasn't that EL? I don't think he even played in CL. Cheeky reminder that his older cousin played more CL than him and he's playing for Maribor...

El bumpo

*bumps the world*

>Juve-Inter: Never friends
Tonight the Derby d’Italia, facing off are two teams whose rivalry has deep roots in history
A bit of the Scudetto is in the running
Dybala heads towards the bench
Anastasi: ‘I say Juve, they are accustomed to winning’
‘I like Dybala when he plays like Dybala. Yes, Immobile is similar to me. Here is the truth on Mexico ‘70’

>‘Roma, the stadium is of the people’
Pallotta’s letter to the fans: ‘This way we will become greater’
Giallorossi President writes to the Corriere dello Sport

Cagliari: Pavoletti in command
Lopez takes on Samp: ‘Let’s believe’
Crotone: What a celebration for Zenga
‘I found affection here, I know I’m in the right place’

>Serie B: Zeman slide
Pescara collapse at Cesena: 4-2
Parma go top

Allegri against Spalletti: Juve-Inter for a chunk of the Scudetto
>Who will smoke a Tuscan?
Losing is seriously bad for your health
Max prods Dybala, his rival cancels doubts and fears
The Bianconeri seek an overtake and first place
The Nerazzurri dream of breaking away

Another Tuscan, Sarri, takes on Fiorentina tomorrow and meanwhile hopes for a draw

>Toro: Mental coach Burdisso
Advice on the field and off, this is how the Argentine who won everything and played with the greatest strikers is helping Belotti become Gallo again

>Milan: The fans are with Gattuso and put players on trial

>mfw i remember that milan spent 40m on andre silva
how could a team become so pathetic so quickly

mai sdadi in bi

good morning /seriea/
who else /hype/

Are you ready for the day of the rope, Jjews?

here.
And I'm hyped in the best way possible: against Napoli I was nervous because losing to them would've made me butthurt, now I just hope to see a good match

>no dybala
What's his master plan?

>implying the virgin Dybala would ever get past the chad Skirniar

>that feel when very very wary of banter because I don't want to get roasted like shiptar in case of us losing
>but at the same time really want to see dybala manhandled by skriniar

I wish we still had the chad tandem

masterful 5-4-1 tictocs

He'll have to face even Chadder Mandzukic

We'll get roasted anyway, enjoy the banter while it lasts

*plays like shit*
DAI VA BENE
*risks and struggles*
HALMA
*finally concedes*
HALMA HALMAAAAAAA
*keeps playing like shit*
*chiellini passes the ball out of the stadium*
USIAMO LA TESTAAAAAAAAAAH
*higuain equalizes*
DAI DAI DAI
*mandzukic scores*
*warms sturato up*
DAIIII
*risks again*
*throws coat away*
PUTTANA MAIALAAAAAAAH
*cuadrado scores 3-1 in a counter*

Bisogna fare i homplimenti ai ragazzi

Unrelated but suddenly I find the chick host from the driving videos incredibly fuckable for some reason, she has something that I can't put a finger on

>tfw no girl to look at you like that

>there's no words
internazionale amirite

>I moduli sono solo numeri, l'importante è scendere in campo e fare una prestazione importante

enjoying your one-week meme lead, sfinteristi? your uneasy feeling of being on an unknown territory ends tonight. don't worry, no charge for that.

Inter fans are used to ungodly amount of banter and jokes about them. Losing one match won't be the end of the world

bit worreid. but had a dream where inter was leading 0-1. cmon boys. gonna have to be phone watching tonight.. fug

watch your language puny juventino

>it begins

Andre Silva and Hakan Calhanoglu could be loaned out in January, as Milan hope to raise their price-tags, according to La Stampa.

The Rossoneri are in crisis after firing Coach Vincenzo Montella, managing only a draw with bottom of the table Benevento and losing 2-0 to Rijeka in the Europa League under Gennaro Gattuso.

With the prospect of UEFA turning down the proposal for a voluntary agreement on Financial Fair Play, the club is looking to raise funds.

La Stampa newspaper maintains one plan is to loan out Portugal international striker Andre Silva and Turkish midfielder Calhanoglu in January.

The forward arrived from Porto for €38m plus bonuses and has scored eight goals in 10 Europa League games, including the preliminary rounds, but is still looking for his first Serie A strike.

Calhanoglu was signed from Bayer Leverkusen for €22m plus bonuses and struggled with a combination of injuries, poor form and tactical inconsistency.

Rather than keep the pair at Milan, where their value on the market could drop considerably, La Stampa claims the idea is to loan them out and see their potential flourish once more.

That will bump up the price-tags for a summer sale.

jesus christ...
theyre going to serie b next year

>your uneasy feeling of being on an unknown territory
Lmao the same >you nave in CL final stages?

>tfw pallotta keeps being right

congrats for the scudetto interisti

>scrotone

non-Ultras still doubting Pallotta is proof romanisti are utter tards

>the city of andonio gonde

Sup Forumstard on suicide watch

Delete this.

Can anybody explain to me why Allegry insists on playing dumb fucking nigger Benatia over young Italian prospect Rugani?
>inb4 Rugani is trash
Yea because dumb fucking nigger Benatia is so much better

>juve has one Italian starter
>Inter has 4
did we slip into the bizarro timeline by accident?

Based Inter using Jj’s jewish tricks against them

pjaca scored again
just bring him back to the first team already

Le intenzioni di Spalletti saranno chiare fin da subito. Se gioca Gagliardini si copre, se gioca Brozovic tenta il colpaccio..,
comunque faremo una grande partita! forza inter

>this flag
>this language

Benatia is being the best right now, simple.

>colpaccio

Hes the only playmaker on inter desu, besides perigod

Perisic isnt a playmaker. Valero is their best playmaker atm both as trequartista and deep laying.

>Kevin
n-no

who /serieb/ here?

Yes lad, i dont miss a game unless school

Im glad this manlet still around.

t. Ambrogio Galimberti

Miccoli did nothing wrong