Norwegian master race thread

Norwegian master race thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBakzoQDd10
youtube.com/watch?v=1VRn3z4OA6M
youtube.com/watch?v=7vV-UK5PLWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Norwegians are more technologically superior than any other race in the world

Why can't you headless chickens be more like us?
rich, blonde, tall white people.
we are truly the master race.
in a world dominated by eugenics, only norwegians could breed

we even have some ficki ficki material for our shitskins who soon need to leave so norway can be 100% glorious again

forgot pic

Wish I was 100% norwegian. I'm only half.

You are half-slavs from north with weird languages and giant ego

Is it true the fourth reich will be in Norway? Who will be the Keiser?

Sylvi Listhaug.

Until 50 years ago you were poorer than Ireland.

Wrong.

Fuck off, kike. Without America you would be Iran's cute little Jewish whore.

The only country in norden without any kind of scientifitic and technological contributions to the world. Even the mongols have nokia.

Hello Norge, my mom was born there and my dad has heavy ancestry from you though most of his family was English. I am currently in college and studying your language. I want to immigrate to my ancestral homeland as soon as possible. Am I master race enough for you, my brothers?

tell us about your amazing navy

What it's Switzerland

And yet they still get to enjoy all the inventions of others and be literally the best country on the planet.

Fuck off Muhammad

Thank you for gracing us with your presence here based Norway

i moved to norway and i'm working there for almost two years now (flag is croatian because i'm back home for holidays atm)

thank you for having me, norge bro, and on top of everything, thanks for making me feel like i'm at home during those two years. it may be because i'm white, but fuck it. you're the best.

norwegians are literally hillbilly trash

what do you want to know?

you can study norwegian in Murica?

>still getting money from the US

So do some sandnigger countries with oil. You cant possibly consider them intelligent and advanced people.
Funny hearing it from an oilnigger.

>norwegians are literally hillbilly trash
>unlike me
>mom says i'm very handsome
>pic is my yankee boyfriend...so happy

i wish i was one of you
tell me how to become average joe

I dont get the hate for eastern europeans in Norway, you guys have the work ethic we lost during oilboom.

if there is hate for eastern europeans, i literally never felt it. and i work as a fucking postman.

jeg elsker norge

>Breivik
>Varg
Norwegians truly are based

Doesn't Norway have a negative birth rate?
In light of evolution, doesn't that make you all failures? Dead ends?
No matter. Your genes live on.

apparently the o like in tromso doesnt work

No, I'm studying it on my own. Have lots of Norwegian literature to read from that my mom still has. I have two cousins that live in Ulvik that I skype with so it's good to have people to actually speak it too.

>No PERVERT ALERT

FUCKING TRIGGERED

what is your strongest boat?

come home white man

>cucked by sweden and denmark for their entired existence
>master race
>intelligent

teach me the norwegian ways

please

Our strength doesn't come from ships, but rather from missiles. Bigger ship just means a bigger target.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBakzoQDd10

youtube.com/watch?v=1VRn3z4OA6M

>you weren't born in norway

Soon enough senpoo

I never get a chance to post any Norgy pics. Norwegian posters are either nazis or too bland to respond to.
I don't even know why I have this one.

They are weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vV-UK5PLWg

Hate was an exaggeration,
dislike would be more right i guess.
But i reckon the poles get more of it due to them being the reason for it.

That is pretty cool, i respect people who study things on their own, escpecially languages.
Are you planning on doing "courses" or following a plan of some sort?

The fridtjof nansen class frigate.
People can argue that the corvette skjold class is the most effective due to it being designed for our waters.

But for pure objective firepower the fridtjof nansen class is the winner.

The skjold is absolutely based tho, rapes everyone during exercises.

Fellas, is it a cucky thing to change my last name to my mother's maiden name? I want to because it is incredibly Norwegian.

Replacement rate is 1.86, which is higher than almost any first world country in the world. Compared to the 1.6 of the US (white people) and 1.3 of Japan and Germany it's pretty good.

White Ameriburger here. Contemplating fleeing to Norway and asking for political asylum to avoid doing hard time as Bubba's blow-up doll and/or shank pin-cusion in Ameri-jail-hell.
What are my chances?
Have all the Syrian refugees used up everyone's good will and patience? Has anyone ever tried this maneuver before?

no
it is not a cucky thing

Where the fuck is Norway at lol?

Norwegians are the most powerful race in the world.

I want a Norwegian to give my wife his superior seed.

How Christian is Norway?

>norway
>not switzerland

This, I don't know where Norway is at.

They do have contributions to the world, you're just looking at the wrong places while misunderstanding why a country would innovate.

But that's expected from a Swede, so I won't hold it too much against you.

apparently 30%

Next Summer in July I'm headed there to see the country and stay with my extended family for a month. My college offers Norwegian but only as an online course so I'll be taking that this year. Pretty rare, you don't see many colleges offering it.

The richest one in 1938, and second richest in 2016.

>snownigger resource babbies
>intelligent

It`s still possible to come here as a work migrant.
A little harder with the downturn in oil but still possible. We dont care at all about white people comming here, the british sentiment about people stealing the toiletscrubbing jobs dont exist here so nobody cares.

The dick at the top

Christian in culture and traditions only.
Very secular.

In the trash it goes.

Yeah, because disrespecting your father's lineage isn't the most cucked thing you can do.

do you take refugees ? do you need enrichment? i have a lot of culture to share senpai :3

There is no such thing as Norwegians, just Danes living in the northern part of Denmark.

I am like you, this area of England was full of Norwegian settlers 1000 years ago

thx nord bros. you guys are the canada of germany

>settlers
>not barbarian rapists

I've lived in Oslo for a little while - I found Norwegians highly autistic but likeable. In my month in Oslo I saw probably fewer than 10 kids so they are dying out. The city is very quiet, it's very peaceful. I'd move there but Swedistan is too close so fuck that.

Whites in the US are about 2.1.
These are official figures, and like all .gov data, is wrong. In this case, they don't count Mormons, etc, who have home births and don't immediately apply for a Social Security card.
Our school/education stats are just as bad. Home schoolers and private schoolers don't get counted in the official numbers.

I have heard about certain courses in "norwegian" states in Usa. I guess if you want to keep the traditions and culture alive it`s a good thing.
Get ready to get drunk and enjoy fjords!
The areas around ulvik are immensely beautiful.

No problem mate, you guys visited the base I used to work at alot.
Total bros, horrible navigators in our waters.

Oslo ≠ Norway.

If you're baptized in the church (which just about every person is) you're automatically part of the state church unless you manually leave as an adult. Actual number of christfags is far lower due to people not really caring about leaving.

Might as well remove that cross off your flag.

I AM TRUE MASTER RACE, BAKA GAIJIN

Can't wait. Meet me there brother let's get fucking drunk off our asses and go to a Norwegian metal concert.

I wish.

You don't deserve it.

Most important thing is that people respect christianity and go to church at least once a year and everyone baptises their children.

drep deg selv

We don't want it. If it were up to me you can have it instead of that retard rhomboid you're currently sporting.

Drit og dra Bondevik.

Norway is the best country tbqh.

My city's flag already got it, and I wear it proudly like a good Christian.

Per Sandberg or Anders Breivik

>everyone baptises their children.
The wikiped disagrees with you.
The rate is actually insignificant.

You got poor, where do I send the food packages to?

Sweden, they're gonna need it.

I don't want to send food to a Muslim country.

Greece then. They're not fully enriched yet.

>Turk rape babies
>not enriched

Oilnigger, please.

Aren't your country spreading its legs for whoever can afford it anyway?

Christianity is not working for the West .

Yes, all those German immigrants really are a burden on our tax system, it's just too much additional income to handle.

I was thinking more along the lines of all those middle eastern gentlemen with oil money.

Norfag here, we are not as uncucked as Denmark but a lot more than Sweden

The West will push through it, as always.

If you get out of Oslo, it's all good baby.

Id rather live in America or Russia and be poor then live in this zombie society

Surprisingly not many come here since we have to cooperate with international agencies when it comes down to money laundering. Now the Russian oligarchs are the ones buying all the expensive bullshit without actual value, like it used to be in the 90s.