/nba/ general

>All championships aren't equal.

News:
UTA: Derrick Favors a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/nba/2017/12/7/16744356/lonzo-ball-los-angeles-laker-shot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD INGOD

Jordan Clarkson with some words of endearment for Brandon Ingram’s game-winner: “Sh-t, that mother f-cker was wide open! He better shoot that mother f-cker. If you ain't shoot that sh-t, I might’ve slapped them worms right off your mother f-ckin head.”

Ingram hater is winning tho....is anyone supposed to be impressed with that 33% shooting last night? Hold this L

Wow CP3 is actually likable next to Har_en

>Ingram hater is winning tho

Lonzo outplayed Simmons last night

i've always liked cp3 because of his big butt

>posting in a brazilarry thread

ingram didn't even celebrate. nigga is cold as ice

Bustgram continuing to brick 3s and turn it over. Sad!

>embiid
lmao btfo

why is moo so jelly of ingiegramie?

lmao this is the life you chose

lonzo had a free uncontested layup, and chose to pass for a semi contested 3.

Thankfully the 3 fell but that was bad basketball, and just underlines how shot Lonzo's confidence is right now. A confident player finishes at the hoop. He doesn't even have confidence to put the ball into the hoop completely uncontested on a run to it.

just so you know ill be ingiegram posting all day. i took the day off work for this

>Thankfully the 3 fell

>mfw /nba/ is having a mental breakdown

i thought covington was supposed to be an elite defender? what kind of elite defender decides to triple team lonzo bust instead of guarding ingram like he's supposed to? lmao brainlet to the maximum

why won't /nba/ just admit high BBIQ won the game for the lakers? it's not that hard

You guys think Ingram's dick is long ans skinny just like his frame?

Is Lonzo to Ingram the highest BBIQ play possible in the league now?

>looks at pic
>high iq

top kek

Yeah Simmons brings the average IQ of that pic down quite a lot.

is ingoat already better than durant?

theringer.com/nba/2017/12/7/16744356/lonzo-ball-los-angeles-laker-shot

Link for all those Lonzo dick riders. His shot is broken on epic proportions, he was a Wilson basketball babbie. Jesus his shooting numbers are bad, he makes Rondo and Rubio look like Steph Curry. He passed up a layup last night because a semi contested 3 has a better chance of going in than a Lonzo layup.

BTFO Lonzo fuckbois

>the ringer

busto 0-3 from 3
ingram 20% on shots over 10 feet

very nice numbers... efficient numbers

Jesus you Laker fans are dumb. You're so used to Kobe chucking 30 shots a game to get 28 points that you think shooting 33% from the field and 5/10 from the FT line is a good game bc muh 21 points. You guys deserve statbrook.

kuzma with another shit game lmao

one bright spot of the season coming undone :/

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

every hater post is like ingram personally fucked your mothers

@80198177

isn't the ringer that cucksite that was made because ESPN shut down grantland?

>Lonzo steps up behind the line, the entire right side of the court clears like the Red Sea for him to take his time.. and it's an air-ball! Lonzo's confidence sure is shaken, ain't it Reggie?

make me cum, keep posting im close

i would think a 7 foot player would be able to make a wide open dunk. very impressive indeed.

thanks for the >you

First name Skelly

anyone else? i bored

You can't tank the season if you don't have your draft pick.

So what's your excuse for being so shitty?

i don't play for the lakers. seek help and medication

as the resident lakers fan I feel /nba/ is just jelly.

>lebron is done
>westnigger is done
>sixers are a bust

god dream time line

>philly is about to be btfo twice in a week

uppity ingram poster is like it's christmas... enjoy it while it lasts i guess. between the busts he finds joy in small moments..

CP3 good

>Derrick Rose, speaking to the media for the first time since his return to the Cavs, revealed he has a bone spur in his left ankle and acknowledged that a procedure may be necessary if his rehab does not take.

Well I mean it's only going to get worse. Embiid or simmons the way they are, one of the two or both will get injured. Seriously those 2 guys are pussies.

Ingram isn't perfect, neither is lonzo, but atleast they can stay healthy.

look at his face, he's practically submitting to the BBC
>hey whyte boi which sport da bess in da world?
>b-b-b-basketball, o-o-only suburb-b-ban and r-rural retards that v-voted for trump l-l-like football
>das rite white boy, where yo wife at nigga?
>s-she's in the room, all pr-pr-pr-prepped up for you

>a guy in california risked his life to save a rabbit from the fire
>but if he sees a couple brothers walking by his car he'd lock the doors
what the fuck is wrong with white people

>Hold this L

do people say this unironically?

This general is complete cancer every time the Lakers win.

>Wow CP3 is actually likable next to Har_en
Yea, he looks like a guy who got out of a long relationship and finally got laid. Except, instead of getting laid, he's playing at a faster pace.

Rejuvinated CP3 looks the best I've ever seen him.

You know the NFL is more negro than the NBA right?

Forgot pic.

Why does he get injuries 7 foot lanklets get?

lol

Remember, LeBron (who just bought a $23 million home in LA) and PG13 (who explicitly stated he wants to be a Laker) watched last nights game.

Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

Literally 5 people were collapsing on him you fucking dolt.

Lebron wouldn't, for one

Unless the Lakers can push the Warriors to 5 games in the first round, LeBron isn't going to consider them. And he wouldn't join unless there was room for at least 1 other max, so Deng and/or Randle would also have to go.

Firefighters

>sick burn

>CTEball
he's right

its the celticsfag falseflagging as usual

>“Cousins was storming down the hallway in search of Durant, who was making his way off the court after his ejection and toward the locker room. Security officers, aware that trouble was brewing, quickly diverted Durant to a small corridor as several others slowed Cousins’s progress.”

Durant a bitch lmao

what happened between the two?

bitch ass snake ass nigga

San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard is now targeting his return on Tuesday against Dallas, league sources tell @mikecwright and me. He has yet to play this season with a quad injury.

>Rumor: LeBron James and Nerlens Noel plotting teaming up, maybe with Lakers

/nba/ btfo lmao ahahhahahahahahaha

Basketball is better than footballl. You're retarded if you think otherwise

Trade idea: Blake Griffin + DeAndre Jordan for Clint Capela, Ryan Anderson, PJ Tucker, Nene, Ariza, Black and two first round picks

Who says no? Clippers get an elite young piece and two picks for a rebuild. Rockets get a major upgrade at PF and a slight downgrade at center for win-now.

And, yes, the salaries would match for that trade.

Rockets say no.

What if the Rockets kept Ariza? They could probably still make the salaries match with a bit of effort.

What, I thought it was suppose to be on Saturday against the Suns?

My theory is that he runs like shit. Running off his heel instead of the balls of his feet

Slither back into your hole, little snake nigga.

my rapties play tonight!

But seriously..,

CP3+Harden+Ariza+Griffin+DAJ

With Gordon and Mbah a Moute off the bench

Rockets don't need Griffin he always gets injured in key moments. They would be trading away 3 of their top 5 defenders that have made them a top 5 defense this year for an injury prone guy and a less mobile version of Capela

how can one team contain this much 2nd round choking?

So the 2016 Clippers + Harden?

2nd round exit as always

And Gordon.

Add two elite players to a good team

And a coach that isn't Doc Rivers

There's those NUCLEAR TURNOVERS by russell westbrook

Fuck man do they ever call traveling on Kyrie or Harden

that shit is ridiculous. I keep seeing "best handles" shit on youtube, kyrie is like traveling half the fucking plays.

He carries the ball like a motherfucker. But they dont call carrying in the NBA.

I mean like the dude picks up the ball and takes like 3, 4 sometimes 5 steps before he shoots or layups.shit is ridiculous. How is that even considered basketball?

I've been watching the league since 1989 and i've never seen shit that over the top bad with a player. Even jordan would have that shit called on him.

Everybody in the NBA travels, from Curry to LeBron to Harden. It's just a really hard call to get right senpai

>get in each other's face for five seconds
>mouth off at each other
>wait for someone to break it up
Literally every black guy fight in history

this black boys black boys are bitches we genocide them soon

There are always several uncalled travels every game. That's just the nature of a game monitored by humans in real time.

One thing a lot of fans don't understand is how the gather step if factored in and it makes a lot of legal dribble moves look like travels. Carries are another issue.

The refs are also looking for travels mores this year. They are also noticeably calling more.

Dude in my near 20 years of watching I've never seen a player travel or carry as much as Kyrie. I get the gather step.

Would

/nba/ I cuddled a dog today

Miss me Sup Forums?

nba is no fun without steph curry

What chance do my pistons have tonight without the warrior's best player/leader?

But Pachulia is playing today.

Goood moooooorning /nba/

DeAndre Jordon to the Wizards for Kelly Oubre Jr., Marcus Morris and a 1st. Who Says no?

Bulls/Hornets

Pacers are ending Cavs streak tonight

Screencap