1. Your country?

1. Your country?

2. What do people in your country think about George Soros?

he controls this Mongolian forum

>Europe
>advanced

Pretty much ruled by him. They went to his wedding and everything.

The orthodox communists have a mistrust of him, but he is generally ignored.

The neoleftists remain silent for he is one of the
globalists financing them.

The conservative right however hates the man.
Even more than the nationalist right. The right-wing pages on Facebook are fast to accuse any perceived financial action by Soros.

Our common Brazilian doesn't know Soros.

Fixed your pic a little bit.

He ruined Europe by funding anti communist groups from a comfy spot in Britain like all the other bankers

Based, should wipe out every gentile subhuman

He likes to laugh

Canada
I doubt the average person even know he exists

most do not know, but whoever knows him hates it

Literally who

name one thing George Soros did wrong

i think he's shady but i don't think he's some one dimensional enemy like most people who dislike him make him to be

he tried to fund against Bush and the Iraq war back 10 years ago, if he got what he wanted, Europe wouldn't have a refugee crisis now, he's done other things people might approve of like fund against communists back in the 80's and fund some charity movements like with Haiti

he's more benevolent than other people with that kind of money (notch, who just hogs it, and the koch brothers who spread an ayn rand ideology and have ruined the middle states like Kansas). soros is a guy that funds what he thinks will help the people most in need and for freedom

All the brainlets here whine about "muh Soros" all the time.Especially low-education bydlos and football ultras
Hes basically a scapegoat for evrything bad that happens without anyone actually having any proofs

>comparing Notch to George Soros
what

A great guy and a humanitarian
Only evil dictators hate him

they're both billionares, soros gives a lot of his mone not only to political causes but charities. notch as far as i know, kind of hogs a lot of it and he complains about his life being so hard when he grew up in one of the most stable countries on Earth that pays everything for you and became a billonire while i'm sitting here with what feels like an infection in my face that's hard for me to treat

t. george soros on vacation

Cant say anything bad about him, as he supports and funds local educational institutions

If something is wrong here, its because of Soros
My grandma told me that

Right wing retards think he's devil, logical people with double digit IQs know he's an American hero.

I think about Soros whenever I stub my toe. I shout
FUCKING JEWS