Cristiano Ronaldo to @francefootball:

Cristiano Ronaldo to @francefootball:
>“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2582229-pele-tells-spanish-newspaper-he-is-the-best-ever-better-than-ronaldo-and-messi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and he's painfully gay

I'm honestly baffled by how one person is capable of having such a galactic ego.

Did he really say this? What a fucking faggot if he did.

so humble too

Google that quote. He seriously said that.

not even top 25

He's right though

he's a fuckin joke, most overrated athlete of all time

How many World Cups has he won?

He is right tho tsuuu

>I’m the best player in history
>in the good and the bad moments

what did he mean by this?

>I’m the best player in history —
>in the good and the bad moments
lmao did he copy this shit from a POF dating profile?

Hugo Sanchez via Real Madrid press 1991
“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

Maradona's face

Luan is better
Grêmio 3 x 0 Madrid

lol what a deluded cunt

The cunt needs to learn how to be humble. One thing to have confidence and just simply say "I believed I'm the best" but to say such arrogant shit that just isn't true.
When have you seen him dribble on the level of Messi? When have you seen him pass the ball as well as Iniesta or modric or Messi or a lot of other players because his passing is woeful? When have you seen him defend well? When have you seen him not being a tantrum throwing faggot whenever someone scores his rightful tap in? I can see lots of things that Ronaldo can't do. once cloning becomes a possibility he'll finally come out of the closet and fuck the clone version of himself.

TSU got these niggas mad

TSUUUUUU

dude memes lmao

The Euro Cup is just as prestigious

>No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history

>MIGHTY GREECE
>MIGHTY PORTUGAL
>MIGHTY DENMARK

bet you also believe this pic

>No player does things that I cannot do myself
How about defending?

>Greece
lol no

the 'ronaldo is good' meme the worst thing about modern Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with what he said. Being humble when you're at the top of your game is some cuck shit.

This desu

>when you're at the top of your game
Which he currently isn't.

Imagine being a shit footballing nation like Ecuador which has never won anything whatsoever and barely qualfies for a World Cup, then out of nowhere you go ahead and upset the entire continent by winning a Copa America against the host country and favorite only for some user from an even worse footballing nation like San Marino posting
>Ecuador
in an attempt to devalue the competition more than a decade later.

the thing is, he's not at the top of the game

False humillity is the worst trait. Thats why Maradona, Pele and CR7 can say such things and still be loved. Because, deep inside you, you know it to be true.
Only underage people, barça fanboys and burgers disagree. What do they have in common? They know jack about real football.

If you need to tell people that you're the greatest, then you're not the greatest

>Le epic game of thrones quote

Fuck off

True tho innit

No matter what he does or says, his wife will sue him and keep all his shit.

the game you should play is topping yourself

go away soyboys

>soyboys
is that way.

What a deluded cunt. He's not even the best Ronaldo.

we're not talking about the "premierl" eagle here

'How to alternate your fanbase 101'

If any of you low testosterone cucks actually knew anything about competing, then you would understand why he thinks and speaks about himself so much. If you think any professional athlete doesn't view themselves as the best, then you are simply deluded and should just accept your lowly station in life.

yeah, but football is super competitive, no one can tell who's objectivelly the GOAT because there are too many elite players

you could 100% argue either Pelé, Cruijff, di Stéfano, Messi or Maradona are the GOAT and you won't be right or wrong, but none of them ever said they were the GOAT

In sports like basketball Jordan could say he's the GOAT and everyone would agree with him

This guy is just so arrogant. I absolutely love it

self belief is important, delusion is counterproductive

it's a personality disorder called narcissism

Based ron this is why he will be remembered forever everyone will forget about the midget 2 years after he retires

he's finally learning the power of using fake news to your own advantage

he'll be president of portugal in 10 years

Didn't he literally say on a interview that he knows that Messi is eons above him, but that he still is the best player "in my head" "always in my head, I'm better?"

No

You know there's a middle ground between false humility and Ronaldo's delusions?

i'd bet they vote for him
i mean with ronaldo as president you secure yourself allies in all the middle east and asia,it's a foolproof plan

I'm pretty sure Pele often sucks his own dick.
bleacherreport.com/articles/2582229-pele-tells-spanish-newspaper-he-is-the-best-ever-better-than-ronaldo-and-messi
Maradona only says he was better than messi.

He is not deluded, he is the best. Football is played with belief and hard work. If you dont believe you are better you end up a worthless cuck

he'd force us all to wear boys underwear desu

As cancerous as the show may be, this quote is true

Hol up

This is why he's my hero, only sideline hater soyboys respect humility

>I would convince the world that I really was the greatest

>The australian is calling out other nations for not knowing about football

lel

The Chad Boast vs The Virgin Modesty
He got all these virgins ITT mad

Don't worry, we all know it can't be because of his actual abilities to play football

Honestly he's clearly in the conversation

Ps: just received that shit btw

Sweden YES

>FRANCE
>THAT IMAGE
LMAOOOOOOO

Why's your pinky so greasy?

>france

This is true. Messi is a manlet so he can't score headers like Ronaldo

Alright mate calm down

It's not bragging if it's true.

I'd literally suck the dude's dick, and I'm not even gay.

ha ha ha
ok kid

Bong Missi dick sucker vs Penaldo Leaf dick rider.
Who would win?

>Cristiano, lol

The real Ronaldo was better than him and Messi.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this eurocup , is harder than the world cup

>but I see things others can’t do.
no doubt

>No player does things that I cannot do

What about those that actually pass to a team mate?

>tf
>tt

How new are you?

based

That's what betas do. Alphas get the ball passed to them. You're not a beta, are you, user?

you can't make this shit up

>"I'm the best! I'm the best! I'm the best! Stop liking Messi REEEEEEE!"
He's so blatently insecure about the fact Messi is and always will be considered the GOAT, and there's literally NOTHING he can do about it.
lmfao

Also Messi has 5 of the awards by not even caring Ronaldo is in race. Imagine if Messi took his rivalry with Ronaldo seriously