Can someone brief me on Dallas shootings I just woke up...

Can someone brief me on Dallas shootings I just woke up. I watched with you chef cheffetz fucking BTFO comely on cspan and mention Cf. Then within less then 24 hrs cops are being attacked.

Please post all the good shit here like videos and facts about shooters race if known yet. Ty guys.

Just woke up too please what the fuck is going on!?!?!

Bump

11+ cops shot at dindu rally, 5 dead

3 suspects in custody, 4th possibly dead (suicide)

>BLM protests in Dallas, New York, etc. over dead niggers shot by police in Louisiana and Minnesota
>Out of nowhere, reports of shots being fired at cops in downtown Dallas at protest area
>First footage on Fox News shows 4 cops lying dead on the ground, Megyn Kelly cuts the video because they're dead
>Throughout the night, we get videos of the events. Loud gunfire, people running and going crazy, etc.
>Phone videos emerge of a shooter being operator as fuck and blasting a cop in the back. Doesn't seem like your average nigger
>Apparently there were maybe 4 shooters
>5 cops dead, a dozen shot
>One shooter suicided
>now

Hearing triangulation sniper fire. This screams false flag from today's events at the house committee. I never ever believe in false flags. But Jesus Christ niggers don't operate like this.

11 cops shot, 5 dead, at BLM protest

dude wat

you woke up at 1-4am

what are you doing

its literally SHOTS FIRED

People have different schedules. Shit, I'm still at work..

its just odd my dude

Getting my sleep back on track Playa. I woke up at 4am other day and stayed up all day watching house committee shit. Then wake up to this. Fucking unreal.

Find one of the many, many threads about the topic already.

No its not nigger. I just woke up aswell

Are we thinking niggers or what? Races known?

this, it's all just too convenient and nicely timed, that bitch better not get away with this shit.

i tried that once, i stayed up for 35hrs and then fell asleep 2 hours too early and slept for 14 hours and fucked it all up kek

sucks what happened, then watch the protestors in new york chant

what do we want
>dead cops
when do we want em
>now

disgusting

cool

>niggers
>sniper rifles

I mean it sounds hilarious on paper

This happened regrettably.

ill dump what ive collabed
this is where it started in bellow garden(?)

Me to, get off at 7 am

at 0:10 is there a sniper on the roof to the right of the cameraman?

What happened at the house committee?

Lmao I hope niggers get teared a new one by these based cops. This is what will most probably happen:
They think this reaction by them will help them from police brutality, but what they do not understand is that it has only yet begun. The average nigger cannot even hold a pistol correctly and this militarized force of police trained and well equipped will begin to pop these mofos dead.
I used to believe that there was some sort of salvation to their nigger attitudes but now I see that it is inherent.
I will be on the cop side of this once again. Cannot wait to hear Trump's reaction to this against Hillary's in the general debate.

Clinton and comey got fucking BTFO, badly.