Serious questions: why are right-wing Americans obsessed with the thought that everything is an inside job?

Serious questions: why are right-wing Americans obsessed with the thought that everything is an inside job?

It's just odd. Even many Americans I've met IRL are like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inside job
>posting from France

Sometimes theres outside jobs as well.

Because it's the truth Pierre. But keep blaming da evil muslims because it's what Talmudvision tells you to. Never question who profits from this, goy.

We realize what humans are capable of doing.

The vietnam was started by a false flag. Before snowden you would have been called a lunatic if you said the government was spying on everyone. American paranoia and distrust of the government exists because we know our government is keeping things from us.

Conspiracy nuts are not exclusive to the political right. There are just as many (if not more) on the left.

The FBI Literally admitted to it too, and people still trust this government....

Because we have triple digit IQs and are capable of understanding how certain interests would benefit from staging or faking or hoaxing certain events that are pushed heavily in the media in order to sway public opinion, reaction, or inspire actions such as declaring war, banning guns, favoring stricter security and surveillance measures or influencing political elections

Their lives are boring and they want conspiracies to be true.

Japan I thought you were supposed to be based.
What's up with this cuck shit?

>i don't understand criminal motivation the thread

Because right-wing Americans believe that the United States is the best country in the world, and that no one would EVER have a reason to not like us. Ever.

Because they are raised on a diet of lies and half truths.

Jews

It's not cuck shit, I don't know how you can't get tired of hearing about conspiracies if you browse Sup Forums even semi frequently.

Every single event that ever happens is a conspiracy or false flag or inside job or whatever. No matter how small or large the incident, the official story is NEVER true.

Nobody is denying that they profit from it. But there are enough morons in this world doing stupid hateful shit against civilians that they don't have to stage anything.

Your conspiracy fantasy is an intellectually masturbatory idea that you're more informed and more intelligent than the masses, a fact that perspires when you brag about the ridiculous "achievement" of having an average IQ.

Americans live in a totalitarian dystopic police-state.

Why wouldn't we think everything was an inside job?

>No matter how small or large the incident, the official story is NEVER true.
But this is true for all things.

Because Vietnam, Iraq, Snowden, etc.

>the official story is NEVER true
That's true...

It's to give themselves the illusion of control.

In reality, this world is a chaotic place.

Americans deal with a lot of bureaucracy because a lot of Americans work in offices/corporations/the govt/etc
and in those places they work, they know that its mostly bullshit politics and lying. They know that following the rules makes a simple process drag on forever - and everything does here - so they know you have to cheat the system.

You'll find Russians and a lot of former USSR satellites have this exact mentality, and I believe for the same reasons.
Only the ruskies use their knowledge of abusing the system by spitting out kids by the half dozen and soaking up welfare benefits. True story, girlfriend is Russian.

Better to be skeptical and be wrong, than to be gullible and misled.

Also, inside jobs have happened before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

>implying that leftists don't have their own bullshit conspiracy theories like patriarchy, institutional racism, etc.

this.
I've got a brother who is way into these god awful conspiracies and he has nothing going for him in his life, a loser.
Much like most of thee conspiracy cuckolds I suspect

>right-wing Americans
Most of my personal experience with conspiracy theorists has been that they are left-wing. I've also met a couple right-wing conspiracy nuts in real life, but not nearly as many as those on the left.

>uses plural as if it happens everyday
>1 example
>1960s
>Not even on US territory

US media totally fucks with the minds of Americans. They pump out conspiricy everywhere.

Noticed this as well. Conspiracy theories are allmost allways propagated by right-wing Americans and Muslims.

Reality often conflicts with their beliefs so they construct an elaborate fantasy where they are correct.

serious answer: its an effect of living in a culture of never being able to trust anything government says

the not all muslims #blm rhetoric our leaders actually say is memeworthy so anything that sounds even slightly more possible then the official story gains traction fast

>mossad CIA job
To kill Israel enemyes

Still working
95% of/pol monkeys are jewcucked muslimhaters

Because
>control America and you control the world.
>create false flags in America and the rest of the world will roll along as you wish
>example, 911 happens and Bliar calls up Britons to go to war for something which does not affect them one tiny bit....not many questions aksed.
>take away American guns and they are fully enslaved and cannot fight back
>world already enslaved, so fuck them
>America then gives all their money and their children's and grandchildren's money to the banksters as they have already done and will continue to do

Cause the official story is pretty shit

Forgot to add
>no point in wasting too many false flags in ROW

because JEWS

Not as exciting as I want it to be*

Conspiracies used to be most popular with libcucks by far

It's just that now they're the ones sucking the governments cock because they have a liberal leading it

Fuck off Ahmed

Sausage monkey can't turn brain ON

>wake up sheeple!

Took you long enough to post, European (((nationalist))). How long will you realize you've been coopted by kikes?

This.
When charlie hebdo happened, and after that, lot of people called first for a right extremists job to rise the hate of islam.
They are average humans, just they perceive themselves as progress.

It's hard not to when your own government relentlessly fucks it's of citizens in the ass for 71 years.