How the fuck has this team become nearly as big of a brand as the Bulls and Lakers...

How the fuck has this team become nearly as big of a brand as the Bulls and Lakers? How come none of LeBron's teams (with LeBron being the player of this generation) ever approached this kind of branding?

Because most europeans don't actually follow a team they just follow NBA and golden state became very popular with their different - anti-basketball style of play and their almost unbeaten season.

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

LeBron plays in fucking Ohio. The Warriors are located in the West Coast next to one of the wealthiest cities in the US.

Yes, very anti-basketball style! How dare a team move the ball and average 30+ assists a game. Behead those who insult iso-ball!

OBSESSED

I see way more Clippers and Thunder gear worldwide than Warrior gear

>anti-basketball

Stupid grease

>Clippers
>Thunder

No you don't.

cause they went 73-9
you can say LAWL MEME TEAM DIDNT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP HAHAH
but that record is something big

Because Lebron is ugly. curry, Jordan, and Kobe are handsome

Lightskinned niggas are cool.

Wrong.

The Miami Heat did actually reach that same level of branding. Arguably, people around the world still associate the Heat as a "big" team despite their irrelevance now. It's the cool logo and Miami location.

>Cool logo
>Cool location in a pretty based city in it's own right and right down the road from SF and Silicon Valley
>2 chips in 3 Finals trips
>Literally got good in the golden age of social media

That's how. This team was a perfect storm of luck, prime location, and talent.

Chinks and bandwagoners of all nationalities can't jump therefore they feel a deep connection with chuckING the ball because they can do that when they play pick up. LeBron's game is too sophisticated and athletic to imitate in the park

I just think its weird how the Warriors, of all teams, have a bunch of Asian fans but the Bulls and Heat never did. Warrior games are at least 40% Asian.

White kids and Light skinned niggas

Lebron is too ugly to be as popular as Kobe, Curry or Jordan. Even has an ugly wife despite being so rich

>How come none of LeBron's teams ever approached this kind of branding?
because with lebron's team's lebron is the brand, not the team.

Because LeBron plays in fucking Ohio and before that, fucking Florida. Florida!

Curry
Curry
Curry
Its a name and a food

This right here.

It might have to do with the wealthy Asian population in the bay area and California in general, beyond that I have no idea what the teams draw on Asians is, I've definitely noticed it too though