Does this mean we'll have Catalonia flags on Sup Forums?

Does this mean we'll have Catalonia flags on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27qsCiEvVhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xaa7NrcHyD0
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kKlVxf3bE
youtube.com/watch?v=2WgRtCiS180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this means Spain will apply article 155 of the constitution and military invade Catalonia, the people then will likely react really violently, until someone finally dies and the civil war starts, which will likely lead into a catalonian defeat and thousands of deaths

Do you see Kosovo flags?

And, of course, the expulsion of Spain from the European Union, which is more relevant internationally

How long until Macaroni annexes 'South Roussillon'?

No

VIVA LA FAI

youtube.com/watch?v=27qsCiEvVhQ

España va a morir

won't we (and the rest of NATO) just bully you into letting catalonia go free like with kosovo?

it seems like civil war is the only answer if they want independence 2bh

>No, this means Spain will apply article 155 of the constitution and military invade Catalonia, the people then will likely react really violently, until someone finally dies and the civil war starts, which will likely lead into a catalonian defeat and thousands of deaths

No There'll be some sanctions I guess.

who is this handsome man

No, the US would apply a double standard and ignore it

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaa7NrcHyD0

No, it sets a dangerous precedent, both within the EU and NATO. Serbia wasn’t an ally nor an EU member.
Lelgium has to watch out

WE

a french

The king of this shithole called Spain.

That sounds like the most realistic scenario.

Through most realistic scenario of the universe is infinite cold chaos, yet here we are.

Nah, that independentist zealot of Puigdemont will get arrested and become the martyr he so desperately wants. Then, Mas will retake back the reins over the CiU and just use it to keep himself in power.

You lot aren't actually stupid enough to think NATO would betray Spain, are you?

>we love Catalonia so it must be part of Spain, if you don't we kill you
kek

Just grant them some kind of faux-autonomy like it is normally done in such cases. They don't even want independence, just lower some taxes by a few % so they can feel good about themselves.

A meme referendum should really not be a reason to have riot police beat up old people or send in the military...

>betray
Who said that? NATO will inevitably prop Spain's control of Catalonia up.

to beautiful to be true

You two were saying we'd either sanction Spain, or force them to let Catalonia go.

There's no way in hell any NATO country would do that. Especially not the U.S.

Spain is too important an ally because of the Med entrance

oops forgot the last part, so no win for the catalans

First, we have to get rid of Puigdemont. He's a true believer.

Why does Spain even have a king? His role is absoutely irrelevant and does literally nothing except for living in a royal castle while leeching off the taxpayers' money.

Since Spain is already pro-USA (at least the government is) why would your country do that?

Spain will be sanctioned if they send the military in though.

That's not the same as betraying them.

hahahaha this scatalonian and his wishful thinking

No they won't
Every country reserves the right to send military against their own civilians.

Now if they started firing machine guns into random crowds, then you're right, but if they just send military to restore order, then nobody will give a damn. Hell some countries might help them. (Such as France/Portugal)

Serbia was hand in hand with Russia, Spain is not

Me

FROILANISMO O MUERTE

You are aware we're talking about Spain, right?
Of course they'll machine gun Catalans if they
decide the have to.
Fascism is part of the Southern European genetic makeup.

What is the name of the general who said it was necessary to bomb Catalonia every 10 years?

Commie genocide best day of my life.

Wish I was there to help.

kosovo is serbia

yes

Espartero but he was a cuck liberal. Also it wasn't 10 years.

>does literally nothing except for living in a royal castle while leeching off the taxpayers' money.
>ywn live the neet life in a royal castle
why live

Thank you very much.

The British royal family pays for themselves because of tourism. Dunno if the basic bitch monarchs do the same tho.

the king of sPAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kKlVxf3bE

They pretty much work as ambassadors, and are also used in moments like this to give "national unity" speeches

The speech alienated catalans tho

the average between right and wrong is wrong. you cant make compromises with people who are completely wrong.
if they leave, they will hurt Spain, and they will hurt themselves, companies will fleed, they will leave the EU, will need to create their own currency, and who knows what will happen to their savings and retirement funds.

they have a lot of independence and self government, comparable to the most federal of states, but the more you give them, the more they complain and the more they want.
Venetians, or Bavarians, who were much more than the county of Barcelona, and have far less rights than Cataluña, dont create so many problems for the countries they are in now.

Didn't problems start from the fact that spain actually removed some autonomy rights from catalonia tho?

>The British royal family pays for themselves because of tourism

problems started when Spain vetoed a reform Catalans wanted that would give them even more rights.
The Basque Country pretty much doesnt contribute money to the rest of Spain even though it is one of the wealthiest region, they have some special tax system, that was given to them because they are few and problematic, as a way to keep them happy and calm them down.

Catalans want the same thing as the Basque Country, but Spain cant allot for over 7 million people, what they allow for 2 millions, it would be too costly.

Catalans think they are exploited because some money from the taxes collected there is sent to poorer regions, like Andalucía or Extremadura, but the same happens in every country on earth. California and New York finance to some degree the poorer, republican, religious, conservative states, Sao Paulo finances the North East of Brazil, Buenos Aires does the same for the rest of Argentina.
They arent the special victims they think they are. In all countries there is some kind of redistribution from the wealthier regions to the poorer ones. They wanted to keep all their money like the Basques.

>declaring independence on the basis of some really unrepresentative and invalid voting
that guy should go to prison for all the harm he will cause

Not exactly. Catalans had approved project for their new statute of autonomy. Pretty much everyone relevant had agreed on what to ask and the province and the project were lead by a party that is a staunch enemy of independentists today, so it wasn't catalanist bias. Yet the spanish constitutional tribunal decided they were asking too much and the approved statute was a paper cut one.

Don't let semantic fool you tho. All people in Spain belong to an autonomy except the two N. African cities. It's not like in some countries where some regions are an autonomy but most aren't. Not saying that catalans don't have more autonomy than other regions (and less than others) but Andalucia could also ask for a police of their own if they wanted to.

The basques don't "keep all their money", they contribute too and their money is also wasted in shitholes like Extremadura. They're just allowed to manage their taxes in a way that the needs of the basques go first. This is not unreasonable and I don't understand why this is not applied in literally every region of every nation. Well I do know, it's greedy centralism.

Fuck all poor autonomies if the average catalan taxpayer money wasn't drained on bullshit like healthcare or education for Andalusian population I could have a government money for wine and anime figurines.

And then there's the fact that literally every public service in Andalucia is cheaper despite not being payed with their own money.

And I think its something quite good but the big government there should live like the rest of their shitty population, its not normal Andalusian MPs have a min wage of 3.5k€ and complementary bonuses of 1.5k€ when their community is the equivalent of California for the US

Miss me yet?

Would a British commonwealth-like system, where Catalonia becomes a fully independent state but keeps the king, not be a good compromise?

One of th reason they want independence is because the king

omg he's so cute

catalonian republican army when

>kosovo is serbia

Yes but my fellow independentists are retarded and spooked by liberal republican memes.

Him

Looking forward to seeing the spanish fight

Why are catalans such cunts? In the era where european nations are being destroyed from within and taken over city by city by invaders from third world countries they decide to pull this shit.

You better reform article 9 before talking shit you goddamn conscientious objector.

1.97 tall, must have a big dick

Our self defense force is the 7th biggest army in the world, while spain is....?

me and my latin bros are sure going to enjoy the show

you spaniards sure are fucking stupid, you shouldve left the catalans have their autistic little referendum, now its going to be next to impossible to put the genie back in the lamp

What the fuck is going on with vietnam? Are they expecting another American invasion?

It's probably about China. They have a long history.

>tactical goat

| | You probably don't even what is NATO for what I'm reading here.

Technically, I think they show up as Albanian flags as ISP providers or something related according to Kosovar Albanian (I hope ain't a LARPer) saying that in the other board.

Pro-commie messages from Americans always make me giggle.

Goat > Cacalonia

Kek, what a third world shithole.

>wanting democracy means you are a zealot.
Spaniards really are nothing but violent shitskins.

They truly are
youtube.com/watch?v=2WgRtCiS180

Anglo genocide when?

There is one way. Based Francoism

Kill yourself.

That is not how it works. The Basque pact what they have to pay to the central goverment every few years and then they keep everything else to themselves. But if they can't pay their own stuff the central giverment wouldn't be forced to pay for their shit. Catalonia would go bankrupt if it wasn't for the FLA. A Basque coup would literally banrupt the region

idk if you know about the separatist factions but one of the most vocal and rabid one are lefties who despise spain for being "facist", one of their agendas is of course to bring in more immigrants, this while crying about taxes...

another chinese invasion

forgot to mention the hipocrisy of nationalsm, they spit on spaniards who are proud of being so, and on another non-brown-people proud of their nation and history, they are all borderline nazis, but oh allah bless the ancient catalonian nationalism

Is that the spanish dab?

what's the goat for

he's the general
show some fucking respect

>what's the goat for
A decoy for N.African invaders.

>the world is falling apart at the seams
you feel it to... don't you

vietnam are among the most pro US asian countries because they have the privilege of bordering china

Really hope Spain puts the foot down hard.

I'd support Catalonia if they called themselves anything other than a Republic. It's unoriginal tbqh.

Catalonia hasn't been punished eough for what it did in the Civil War. Hope they get what's coming to them.

brainlet