The great debate

The great debate

Not gonna lie, I would definitely fuck Amy Schumer. She seems like a good lay.

Yeah. Well... Maybe a 150 lbs ago.

i like lena for marriage and amy for the dirty fucking. they both have amazing personalities and would be legitimately fun to shoot the shit with.

>i like lena for marriage

Lena would fake claim that you raped her and Amy would post your pic in her Twitter and tell the whole world that you have a small penis.

Let's be honest Amy is a turd but she didn't sexually abuse her younger sister.

That Lena picture makes her look kinda cute, and the thighs are kinda hot, but then I remember shes the worst kind of liberal and I hate that shit. I can't stand Schumer either, but at least Schumer probably has a sense of humor ya know? Like you can say what you want without getting a goddamn lecture like Dunham would do.

Lena's younger and her face could be fixed with weight loss

Amy is a sociopath, Lena is only a psychopath

she has a really cute face, they just make her look ugly for tv.

true story I went on a date with a girl who said she really respected Lena Dunham and liked Amy schumer

she was also jewish.

I took the longest shower when I got home.

the non jew

Haram

>look ugly for tv
Not only that but I think her hairstyle makes her look unattractive. There was a thread a ways back with her having long hair and anons were changing their opinion of her.

How to people like you even function.

I choose death.

>I want my wife to molest my kids

ftfy

I know, I should have been able to tell she was jewish before the date, I have no idea how Ive made it through life with such bad jewdar

regardless of what the redpill crowd say, lena a cute and she's a smart writer

I am German, and I am offended and very disturbed, literally SHAKING, by and over the appropriation of my culture on the right.

Amy Schumer is what the average white woman (yes I know she's a Jew) looks like after 30 around where I live so I'll go with her since I might still be capable of getting hard

They try to do Lena up on Girls but she always looks smelly

Celibacy.

>cute
I guess. I just have a tough time getting past the whole molested her sister at a young age and now presumes to be a moral authority on sex and sexuality thing.

Might just be me though.

thats actually a really great picture of Lena.
Shame she looks like trash most of the time

They are both terrible. Even if you disregard their looks, their personalities are just awful.

But in a scenario with a gun to my head, I'd have to go with Amy.

Lena would have a nice body if she wasn't fat as fuck

she has dem fucking hips desu

then just cake that shit up with tons of makeup and g2g

>she would be prettier if she wasn't ugly

By a Jewess no less. Shoving a bastardized, commercialized, ridiculed version of your culture to your face.

>lena for marriage
So what you're saying, is that you want to be cucked by your children and set up your sons for /SS/?

I'm sorry, Klauss, but you are white and therefore a participant in white privilage. Your culture does not matter. You have no standing. You can never be literally or offended.

Please hand over your balls and dollarydoos, no Euros, oppressor, to your local non-binary panethnic inclusive ametaphysical clyrgi.

She doesn't really look naturally ugly. Looks like the result of a lifetime of unhealthy, sedentary and degenerate lifestyle.

She'd be at least 3 points higher if she fixed her terrible posture.

I'd fuck them both, prefferably at the same time, so I can forever be remembered as "the grossest, filthiest, most desperate man to ever exist". I'm already a gross, filthy, desperate man, but the difference is that currently nobody will remember me.

[citation needed]

Kek same

Damn I sometimes wonder if a professional photographer took a picture of me I could look not ugly

reminder that almost all liberal sjw women are more attracted to non-sjw men, and that they find sjw men to be too feminine to marry. and women in a dominate position in their careers most always prefer to be submissive in the bedroom.

so these broads would be totally ok with you treating them like shit and you could be as misogynist as possible, but they'd still zuqq your diqq