Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken

Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Francophile (ouiaboo for you barbarians). I bake baguettes and croissants in my kitchen, and spend my days driving in roundabouts and playing superior French games (Little Big Adventure, Alone in the Dark, Beyond Good and Evil, Another World).

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through hunger because it is baked at over thousand degrees (Celsius), and is vastly superior to any other bread on earth. I earned my baking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both Parisian and Quebecois dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their Napoleonic code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a member of the French Foreign Legion or write for Asterix!

I own several berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I kiss everyone on the cheek at least four times and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLx4gg9DCZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and Quebecois dialect
you were doing so fine until that point

whats wrong with it

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLx4gg9DCZ

It’s in Canada nigga

The Quebecois dialect is more similar to French spoken a few hundred years ago than that spoken in France.

Same deal with US English versus English^2 dialects. Lower population density = slower change.

This might be true on some intonations and some idioms but the Q. dialect is way closer to english than old or current french.

And honestly, it does sound a bit ridiculous to our ears. No offense though.

fuck you

ah oui ce week-end je vais aller faire du shopping

malheureusement il y a jamais de parking quand j'y vais

What don't you get in the word "closer"?

>il me réponds en anglais
cocu lol

What makes it sound ridiculous?

upvoted

>il ne sait pas conjuguer le verbe répondre
Canadian, lel

ouais désoler j'ai lâché l'école et en plus je suis très fatigué

i liek franec do u liek franec

Well, hard to say, it's kind of fun and flowery but it is impossible to take someone speaking quebecois seriously.

same goes for you t.bh family

Hey y'all, mah name is Max.

Ahm a 27 year old German Southernophile (souaboo for y'all barbarians). Ah make baked beans and hushpuppies in mah kitchen, and spend mah days driving down the clogged interstate and doing superior Southern activities (fishing, camping, hunting, doing drugs).

Ah train with mah pickup truck every day, this superior vehicle can cut clean through traffic because the engine revs at over thousand rotations per minute, and is vastly superior to any other vehicle on earth. Ah earned my drahving lahcense two years ago, and ah dun getting better every day.

Ah speak redneck fluently, both Virginian and Texas dialect, and ah write fluently as well. Ah know everything about southern history and their confederate code, which ah follow 100%

When ah get my American visa, ah be moving to Blacksburg, VA to attend a prestigious College to learn more about their magnificent culture. ah hope ah can become a member of Virginia Tech and participate in a school shooting!

I only own unwashed, dirty clothes, which ah wear around town. Ah want to get used to wearing them before ah move to the Southern States, so ah can fit in easier. Ah spit on the ground at least four times a day and speak redneck as often as ah can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the South!

>Southaboo
>Wanting to attend college in the least Southern Southern state

>german ""humour""

are there actually any Americaboos left in the world?

The world is Americaboo, whether it admits it or not.

As this board has shown, Europeans can't stop thinking about us

This is one of the worst things i've ever read

Europeans are really bad at using English and humor together

Change 'baguette' to 'raiper' and 'Quebecois' to 'Swiss' and it would be perfect