Who should be his inevitable replacement?

Who should be his inevitable replacement?

jared leto

/thread

No one
Generally people liked him
He enjoyed the role
He has a multifilm contract

Anyone saying otherwise is a clickbaiter DC hater pathetic fanboy bitch

checkem

Flashpoint Paradox with Thomas Wayne as The Joker and Martha Wayne as Batman

>Martha Wayne
>Not Joker

>Generally

Christ he's handsome. Why the fuck would you ever replace him? Let him do Joker until his heart explodes. Be happy that you have someone who enjoys his job.

I think he looks pretty cool in that pic. Just please get rid of that damn DAMAGED tattoo. he can keep the rest for all I care.

He is the biggest meme joker

He is the best cinamatic Joker, he just needs more screen time, not making him SS's main villain was a mistake

he was fine, but his design was beyond retarded

It was good

Suicide squad was such shit I don't know if his joker can recover from it. Movie gave me douche chills watching it.

>Who should be his inevitable replacement?

Am I being rused, do you guys actually think he is a good joker?

didn't even get to see his wacky batman trunks in the movie save for a split second

Ha ha. That toy looks awesome. Those boxing shorts are a nice touch. If only Suicide squad wasn't' so terrible. David Ayers career is over. I think Leto could be great but he really needed some direction on where to go with this character and the grills he was wearing made him sound retarded. Should have been a no brainer to take them out but Ayers was asleep at the wheel

which parts of the design were good/bad?

THAT'S NOT THE REAL JOKERS THATS JASON TODD

I don't know how to spell his name but the guy from Nightcrawler would be a good pick

get over it autist

I think this guy should be the next joker.

Melvin

he has to be the Joker to be the best Joker idiot

I saw the extended cut of suicide squad the other day. It wasn't too bad.

I don't care, the character is ruined.

The guy that guy acted in Nightcrawler was already better than The Joker can ever be. Why downgrade your act?