"Ronaldo is the GOAT" says Zidane

>Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time, according to his Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane.

>"The stats speak for themselves. He's the best player in the history of football"

Have memes gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

messivsronaldo.net
youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY
youtube.com/watch?v=88KOdhlmePY
vocaroo.com/i/s1cGj2rQLjvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top tier not goat

other players who were on his level decades ago had to put up with constant dirty tricks fouls etc
alot of cristianos goals were penos

Yes because the directing coach of Cristiano's team would say his rival team's rival player is the best over him.

How is this even noteworthy?

I love Real Madrid's Christano Ronaldo sama.

ronaldo could probably get zidane sacked if he wanted

he's got more assists than Lionel 'le epic playmaker' Messi lmao

Ferguson and Mourinho also said that, guess what Ferguson, Mou and Zidane have in common

Zidane is actually geting paid to say that, it's his job

Eh?

messivsronaldo.net

The only seasons where Ronaldo had more assists were the pre 2007 ones, Messi was literally a child. Since then he both outscored in assists in all seasons and in goals in most seasons

>replying to that child

Why does the striker always get all the credit? Why not the D-men or midfielder?

Nice sport you got there, Eurosemens.

Because defending is way easier, in literally all sports

Think it in other terms like war, invading is harder than resisting. Fucking Vietnam defeated the USA just by defending

>Because defending is way easier, in literally all sports

>attacking is difficult
i will have to agree with you, it is hard even for the best of all times

youtube.com/watch?v=cQczqzhPriY

t. Brendan Rodgers

this fuckin video

>be a defender
>make one mistake
>lose the game and its your fault
vs
>be a striker
>miss 10 chances
>score one
>win the game
>take all the glory
No difference here I guess

still a nonce tho

again, because defending is easy, you are expected to not commit mistakes

and yet, ronaldo has the most goals and assists in CL history, better assists per game than messhit

la liga babbys need not apply

>per game
Don't you maybe think it may be because Ronaldo has more early exists than Messi and Ronaldo is known for statpadding in groups stage?

all have such impressive resumes that give the validity of their opinions more weight than their peers

>Don't you maybe think it may be because Ronaldo has more early exists than Messi and Ronaldo is known for statpadding in groups stage?

lmfao none of that is true

do you realise stats are a meme? This year he broke the record for goals in CL group stage and Madrid finished second behind Spurs. He's good at statpadding wich i guess is a useful skill to fool rcustomers
They were coaching Cristiano FC when they said that

oh no no no

Watch this video And post a video of Messi doing something similar, go ahead. I'll give you 30 minutes

Lmao you ought to check their stats past the round of 16 (spoiler alert: the midget gets BTFO)

>statpadder
>literally just past messi's record for most group stage goals
>by scoring in every single group stage game this season

lmao right, he's a "statpadder". good meme

the only reason no one can say messi is a statpadder because he scored 4 CL goals through the entire year lmfaooooo

>this video
kek

He's not even the best at Halalalalal. Two (2) league goals in half a season is fucking embarrassing.

He's just waiting to be carried until May again, then he'll turn on for 3 weeks and win every award again. He knows the system rewards it.

>Fucking Vietnam defeated the USA just by defending

Does everyone in Sup Forums lack basic historical knowledge? Even the average American is dumb enough to believe this meme.

More videos like this please.

when TSUperman wins the worldc up next year the internet will explode
just wait on it

lmao

Will he be head cheerleader again and claim that he won it?

Didn't he call Messi the best before working for Madrid?

will messi retire from his NT for the second time after he argentina drops out?

>Shilling this hard for a gay moor

What happened to you America?

>THIS mad
lmao have a word with yourself junior. not a good look after your idol just blew a 4-1 lead

Unlike you I don't idolize foreign spics. Or other men at all. This is sad.

They all won the Champions League multiple times

of course not. that's why you're in this thread pressed as fuck lmao
>you
later faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=88KOdhlmePY

my take on ronaldo's status as GOAT

vocaroo.com/i/s1cGj2rQLjvj

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>best player in the history of football
>zero world cups

It's a subhuman CHIcano, m8. No American cheers for Real Madrid, let alone dicksuck Ronaldo this hard.

CL stats are padded by scoring five against tractor FC from eastern europe. means fuck all. and la liga is so uneven in team quality that scoring 30 goals a season is average.