I just woke up and heard about the news in Dallas. Can someone explain how one black guy kill 4 police officers...

I just woke up and heard about the news in Dallas. Can someone explain how one black guy kill 4 police officers? I thought American police were good at killing niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPsTc6G1vN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Four black shooters

Multiple shooters, sniping from the rooftops.

3 guys shot at 11. 5 or 6 dead now.
come on man, keep up.

lol marky mark

his first movie is sniper

everyone laugh

They were highly trained and it was all a set up to take attention away from Hillary's court hearing drama.

Contrary to what you might think, police officers are not given the best training and equipment to handle full scale shootouts with rifles and such. Their primary job is to help people in everyday life and stop crimes from occuring, but arresting people when they do commit crimes. They are trained and equipped to deal with people that might resist arrest and possibly put their lives in danger, but not a small squad of people that are actively trying to kill them with better equipment than they have.

That's what SWAT is for, and SWAT is what dealt with the people in question.

I bet clancy is feeling like a real dick for that shit he said at the hearing.
>muh black lives
>muh peaceful protest.

>come on man, keep up
>OP says he just woke up

t. Bootlicker

Fuck cops, they're worthless and only serve as the muscle of the jews

think ukriane. this is a color revolution

do we know the shooters were black? why aren't any outlets reporting the race of the shooters?

This.

Soros/Shillary false flag. The investigation is getting too close to the truth, so they had to create something to divert our attention.

The shooter was using hyper Jack Bauer / Jason Bourne tactics.
Also, nigs are too stupid to learn and/or have the patience to use sniper rifles.

I hope this shit spreads like cancer >:)

Ive been watching this shit show unfold for the last 18 hours.

It has been fucking amazing.

No I just actually know a thing or two about cops and actually have family in the force. You literally don't know anything about law enforcement. You'd be pitiable if you weren't so embarrassing.

He also got arrested for throwing rocks at black kids and beating up a viet dude with a stick lol

Is pretending to be brain damaged the national sport of Sup Forums

>multiple people sniping from rooftops
>huge element of surprise
>swarms of officers everywhere
>only 11 casualties

Even with massive advantages niggers are incompetent.

It's all interesting, really

1 or more shooters ambushed the tail end of a BLM that contained police from elevated positions (1 or more); singling the police out; most killed were from here

1 or more shooters were on the ground after this shooting, engaging in running firefights with patrol officers. A level of skill was shown by the 1 or more shooters here that denotes training.

1 or more shooters were eventually herded into buildings, where they were killed or committed suicide

It appears like a planned attack; which gives you about 2 days of notice with the BLM rally and knowledge of the details of said rally

I'm looking at ex military black militants.

BASED MARK
In a sea of hollywood jews, he is a beacon of light

HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=tPsTc6G1vN4
UN INVASION CONFIRMED

you legit made me lol..

Do you have proof of race, nigger?

I'm like 99% at this point this was a paramilitary falseflag with the intent of inciting enough riots so that obama can declare martial law and stop the election in November. These guys were shooting from over two blocks away and hitting accurately. Afterwards they were gone without a trace.

There's no fucking way this was BLM. This was a government falseflag. There have been strong rumors of Obama trying to instate martial law before the election. This is their last desperate move to stop Trump.

>OP posting a sniper by coincidence

Now that Hillary is out of the running this is plan (B)

HAHAHA

Amerifat facist police got btfo. We need more like this.

>instaling martial law to stop trump
>trump is like 15 points behind hillary

time to puting down the tinfoil hat