WE AINT PLAYIN NO MO WE TOLD YA'LL WHITE FOLKS TO STOP PLAYIN WIT US

WE AIN'T NO DAM ANIMALS THAT U CAN KIL AT WHIM NAH MEAN

NAH HOMIE WE FIGHTING BACK NOW

YA'LL WHITE PIGS BETA WATCH OUT CUZ WE HAD ENUF NOW HOMIE

DAT PEACE SHIT IS OVER MY NIGGA

FEEL ME????

>Australian shitposting

Not feeling you.

I Ain't Gon Stand Ere Nd C My Ppl Be DEceased No Mo We GOn FiGht BacK Nd White folks YaLl WiLl pay

Damn ...Emuistan must be boring as hell

>that guy in the background playing on his phone

NAWMEAN DAWG DA WHITE MAN HOLD US BACK ON PIRU DAWG THEY BANT EVEN STAND TO US DEY DICKS TOO LITTLE AND DEY NOT EVEN BOOLIN

Ending slavery was the most stupid thing possible

>FOLKS

Is it bad that I've got a huge hardon for some armed civilian combat?

Got my AR-15, 4 Loaded 30 mags and about 120 loose 5.56.

TIME TO GO STOCK UP, GO WHITE TEAM

>mfw race war

In all honestly, at least their trigger discipline isn't trash. I do hate their fucking patch in the shape of Africa- if it's that great go back.

An abo stole a computer.

4REAL MY NIGGA U A REAL ONE WORD.. LIKE BRUH WE BLACK FOLK REALLY NEED TO UNITE ND SHIT STOP KILLIN EACH OTHA ND KILL DEM WHITE FOLKS INSTEAD

DEY TRYN TO HARVEST OUR MELANIN ND STEAL OUR COLLARD GREEN RECIPE FUCK THE PO PO

I know this is super funny for you guys but can you please delete this OP?

The world community should help these people with some weapons they are being oppressed by whites.

In our lifetime we will see karma catching up to usa and seeing them crash nd burn.

You're thinking too reactionary.

You'll never be in a position to utilize your AR.

A .22LR bolt gun or commando dagger are the weapons you'd realistically use against specific targets from specific groups.

It's never going to be a straight up fight, because you'll never have a target to assault.

It's in the shape of the United States.

You don't even recognize what your country looks like.

You are a disgrace. Low energy trash.

> I do hate their fucking patch in the shape of Africa
>American education
m8, you don't even recognise the shape of your own country. What is wrong with you?

Reminder that this is what your homeland looked like before whites were cucked and we can do it again if you provoke us.

whats up with average people wearing camo shit these days? thought that fell out of style

>I do hate their fucking patch in the shape of Africa-

>amerishit doesn't even recognize the shape of his own countries boarders

BRUH LIKE MELANIN NOT TOO BIG A DEAL U FEEL BRUV BUT NOT DA BOLLARD GREENS LIKE SHEEEEIT

WE

A well reasoned response would be killing every one of Obama's sons

WUZ

>I do hate their fucking patch in the shape of Africa
fucking kill yourself, you useless fuck.

5/10

SNAIHPAS N SHOOTAS

enslaved

>Shoots at me
>Hits tree 50 metres to my right

>backwards Eotech
come on now

KEK i just noticed that.

we wuz paramilitary n shiet

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEEE ENOUGH OF IT IM DONE I AM GOING TO JILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT AHHHHHHHHHH

oh god i am so lucky to live in germany right now. we only have friendly and harmless refugees here, no reason to be afraid, whilst you americans with your dindus are so fucked...

kinda rare?

LMAO

WE WUZ SNIPERZ N SHIIEEEEE

And we'll see you and Taiwan get liberated by the CPC.

No evil white to oppress you. ;)

HAHAHA

fokken kaffers.

Please try. It'll be blood river all over again.

>in the shape of Africa
lol'd

make fun of niggers all you want, i admire them for grabbing the balls with two hands and actually going out there and fighting back

i mean, there is only so much a man can take, right? at some point, you have to stand back and think, is it worth living on your knees or die standing?

Enjoying China's tasty dick Hong Cuck?

I doubt theyre black panthers. Its more likely that they are ex military from US army.

They require training to be able to shoot so accurately in dark and teamwork requires good coordination skills.

Kek'd

10/10 ebonics

dutch scum

i hope your family gets raped and murdered by niggers

the saddest part is all their gear
>gun
>gold teeth
>camo
are all paid by dem wite boiz

Why don't white nationalists and black nationalists both unite and try to carve out their own nations?

Why wear green camo, wouldn't you want greys or blacks to blend into an urban environment

>new and used tires

Mexicans call nigs, yantas, or tires in spanish. top kek