Catb owl

Previous

>house cats
absolute cucks
don't lump them in with the majestic tigers, jaguars, panthers and lions

>Sorry Carson, I'll be taking over from here

MEOW

Represents the fans.

Kobe walked in on carson raping a woman?

Can somebody post a webm of that Johnny Manziel “spiral” where he throws a horrible duck into the air?

Is this the most devastating non-Super Bowl loss?

>Kenny Shitt

This has been willed where that which is willed must be.

Not even close, its the 2014-2015 NFCCG.

This guy is Tebow 2.0 except a drug addict instead of a christ addict. Why did they draft such a surefire bust

a homeless man told them to

way to split hairs and use a strawman just for the sake of argument you fucking retard

Pretty much this, absolutely devestating.

seahawks packers nfccg and webm related are pretty close

>a meaningless Brown's loss in the regular season

YA, nah. It's the packers/Seahawks nfc championship game.

>Browns lose, something they do on average about 10 times a season
>devastating
Lololol

Holy shit this faggot is still at it?
Eli has never lost a owl against Brady, upset?
Only massive faggots like yourself "split hairs" and say Brady doesn't play defense. Unironicly kill yourself.

have you said thank you to Based Case Keenum today?

it's the context
>primetime game
>in cleveland
>against your former incarnation
>potential gsme-winning field goal
>the kicker is perfect on the season so far
>blocked and returned for a fucking touchdown
browns fans are accustomed to llsing, but this is a painful loss even by their standards
up there with the dwayne rudd incident

The officical check down babby list; ordered by statistics

FIRST DOWN SECOND DOWN THIRD DOWN
SHORT% Z-SCORE SHORT% Z-SCORE SHORT% Z-SCORE TOT.
D. Brees (NO) 52% 1.38 54% 1.10 53% 1.39 3.87
J. Flacco (BAL) 48 0.79 55 1.28 51 1.12 3.19
C. Beathard (SF) 50 1.07 47 0.19 55 1.65 2.91
A. Smith (KC) 48 0.82 55 1.32 46 0.54 2.68
B. Hoyer (SF/NE) 45 0.42 55 1.27 49 0.90 2.59
J. Cutler (MIA) 42 0.02 51 0.66 56 1.77 2.45
B. Bortles (JAC) 50 1.12 48 0.35 48 0.70 2.17
B. Hundley (GB) 51 1.24 48 0.25 47 0.56 2.05
K. Cousins (WAS) 47 0.70 46 0.03 50 1.05 1.78
J. McCown (NYJ) 49 0.97 47 0.20 46 0.52 1.69
C. Keenum (MIN) 50 1.07 46 0.02 46 0.50 1.59
J. Brissett (IND) 46 0.48 53 1.03 42 -0.06 1.45
P. Rivers (LAC) 44 0.30 51 0.67 45 0.32 1.29
E. Manning (NYG) 43 0.12 55 1.34 40 -0.22 1.25
A. Rodgers (GB) 60 2.38 52 0.89 24 -2.28 0.99
A. Dalton (CIN) 39 -0.43 58 1.66 36 -0.76 0.46
D. Carr (OAK) 43 0.11 45 -0.12 45 0.33 0.32
M. Trubisky (CHI) 29 -1.64 53 1.01 49 0.90 0.28
T. Taylor (BUF) 38 -0.55 44 -0.23 45 0.42 -0.37
M. Stafford (DET) 40 -0.22 50 0.54 37 -0.70 -0.38
C. Newton (CAR) 50 1.07 38 -1.10 39 -0.37 -0.40
J. Goff (LAR) 40 -0.18 41 -0.69 44 0.26 -0.60
D. Kizer (CLE) 37 -0.68 42 -0.52 44 0.28 -0.91
T. Siemian (DEN) 34 -0.97 42 -0.59 46 0.50 -1.05
M. Ryan (ATL) 34 -0.97 45 -0.10 41 -0.09 -1.17
B. Roethlisberger (PIT) 47 0.68 38 -1.11 36 -0.75 -1.19
M. Mariota (TEN) 37 -0.64 46 0.04 33 -1.10 -1.70
C. Palmer (ARI) 29 -1.63 46 -0.03 40 -0.33 -1.98
T. Brady (NE) 36 -0.79 42 -0.54 34 -1.06 -2.40
R. Wilson (SEA) 36 -0.73 37 -1.27 38 -0.52 -2.52
T. Savage (HOU) 38 -0.47 42 -0.55 30 -1.57 -2.59
D. Prescott (DAL) 36 -0.81 32 -1.96 42 -0.05 -2.82
C. Wentz (PHI) 35 -0.92 39 -0.95 34 -1.06 -2.93
D. Watson (HOU) 30 -1.53 31 -2.13 40 -0.26 -3.92
J. Winston (TB) 30 -1.62 32 -1.95 22 -2.54 -6.10

That's a very Wentzian thrown, that is

heres a (You) faggot

Thank you based guy on a team that can only win the division when Rodgers is injured for half the season

was he always good but the Rams and Texans just used him wrong?

It's a meaningless game regardless. You don't know shit, stop watching the nfl.

>didn't see 2015 or 2009

no, he was pretty mediocre/bad. Vikings are more talented on offense than people give them credit for

>bunch of numbers on a screen
>coherent post
pick one

they won the division in 2015
that being said, it was better to finish second in the division that year and play the redskins instead of the hawks

(You) mad

meant for , wtf

Oh you mean a year when they have a HOF QB nd a hof RB in his prime (packers still made playoffs) or a year when the packers were without thier top 5 wr for the whole year (packers still made playoffs)

THIS IS YOUR SHOT BROWNS
DON'T FUCK IT UP
BEAT THE PACKERS FOR GOOD OL' DALLAS

nigga you losing to Eli lmfao

You can do it browns. Don't give Rodgers a reason to play next week.

The HOF QB that you guys let go.
Also the Packers would most likely be doing better if they didn't have the depth of an inflatable kiddie pool

urinatingtree called Haslam the lolcow version of Jerry Jones, so maybe >we will
that being said, your main competitors are carolina, seattle and atlanta, the packers' chances are really slim

No, he has by far the best O-line in the league; only starter not sacked double digit times

>2015
Packers still made it farther in the playoffs
>2009
Needed a former Packers QB

>he has by far the best O-line in the league
Top fucking kek, the kiwi who bases all his opinions on stats shows his face again.

The Minnesota OL is worlds better than last year, but the biggest reason Keenum has so few sacks is that he's extremely mobile in the pocket, and good at throwing the ball away. Calling them the best in the league is retard tier.

Redskins

Yea it's a shame you guys let go of him

>ever replying to kiwifag
>ever replying to foreignflags ever

describe your team's season in three simple words, spee

I just think it's hilarious how transparent his football "knowledge" is. Dude looks up some stat on ESPN and then comes here farting out posts like he actually knows anything.

Well I only watch good teams so you can't expect me to talk about shit like that

Yeah, the Vikings don't have the best record in the leag—wait. What's funny is that something like W-L is something you can look up very easily, so I'd figure you'd be all over that shit.

Also, the fucking hilarity of you saying some retarded shit, getting called out, and damage controlling with "w-w-well I don't watch them..." is sublime.

flags were a fucking mistake desu

The fuck you want me to say? "Oh he's been sacked the least in the league but of course his O-line has nothing to do with that and there's no correlation whatsoever"

Every board should have flags.

deliver us Carr

Gee, maybe instead of showing off how fucking little you know about football by making a post about a team you don't watch because you read a stat online, maybe just shut the fuck up for once?

Stats are a contextualisation of what you see. There's a reason why people track them

ya seething aussie fag

>Stats are a contextualisation of what you see
Except you literally admitted you don't watch Vikings game. What exactly are you "seeing" then?

throw ball catch

I watch whatever games I think will be close and entertaining

That doesn't answer my question at all, so you can stop deflecting. Why are you posting stats and drawing conclusions about a team you don't watch?

Because somebody asked a question and I provided a statistic to help reach the conclusion.

Except you came to a completely wrong conclusion, probably because you posted based on stats about a team you don't watch. Next time, don't feel that people on here need your input in any capacity, because we don't.

I will post stats until the day I die and you're welcome to continue crying about it

Go ahead, you're only embarrassing yourself. Hopefully people in the future will remember this trainwreck of a conversation and remember not to take you seriously at all.

Sure, no reason to take facts seriously, just use the eye test

It's a shame you had no better prospects than the sloppy seconds of your division rival.

Isn't it a bad thing to cut Britt?
He wasn't good enough to justify the contract Sashi gave him, but at this point he's good for 2-3 catches a game. He's at least better than Dwayne Bowe from last year.
The Browns already don't have any WRs, this is just making them worse.

Nice attempt to move the goalposts, but you've already proved that you can come to completely wrong conclusions by only looking at stats. Keep trying to tell people that actually watch football how things work, though.

You're allowed to come to whatever conclusion you want to the stats I post, you don't have to agree

I'm telling you that the conclusion that YOU made from the stats you googled right before posting is wrong. You can stop trying to deflect at any time.

I'm not deflecting, this is a conversation website, you can come to your own conclusion and that's fine with me

Again, it's a good attempt at damage control to pretend that you never claimed anything and only posted stats. But we both know that isn't true, so why pretend?

No, I claimed the Vikings have the best O-line in the league, I won't pretend otherwise

Yes, and I'm calling you out for it. Stop cherry picking stats online and posting them here in order to compensate for the fact that you know nothing about football.

Cherry picking? Every O-line stat you can kind show they're elite. If you want to look at them and claim otherwise you're welcome to do so. People who argue against stats though don't often come out on top

Just stop it. You tried to pretend Minnesota has the best OL in the league because of sacks allowed, got blown out, and have been backtracking and damage controlling ever since. Log off.

You've done nothing to prove they don't have the best O-line

Try watching a game of football. I know that must be a difficult concept for you.

Handsome Jim is here to fuck your bitch

Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty, now stop bickering.

Burn time outs

Both are utterly average QBs. One just happens to have an OL and more than one weapon.

fuck my ass

>"Don't mind if I do, user ;)"

1929 Stock Market

better than expected

hello fellow kcbros

>DET:Matt Stafford (hand) draws questionable tag

Stafford ought to sit out, as he's been wildly overthrowing his receivers and Jake Rudock looked pretty good last week (except for that stupid interception at the end).

sitting Stafford would mean the Lions are conceding that they'll miss the playoffs, so I doubt they'll do that

>NFL passing yard leader for a season has never won the superbowl in that same season
>Brady is leading as of now
Really activates the almonds

Better Than Expected

Stafford is hurt, he's been playing like shit and the Lions ain't making the playoff anyways.

Might as well let Rudock throw the ball a bit and not risk Stafford getting a permanently fucked up hand.

I really, really, really want this to be the year Chiefs win their division back to back for the first time.

In the meme sport that is football, where teams find a stranglehold for a few years and a window where they're not absolute horseshit and win some division titles, the Chiefs have not found that. Ever.

Not once in this superbowl Era has the Chiefs won the AFCW 2 consecutive times. What the fuck.

Like I'll take that as a victory at this point, as hollow as a victory that everyone else in your division managed to be shittier than you are at being the king of shit.

I have some belief that the Chiefs can run the table and beat Jay Cutler, but we'll see Saturday at Arrowhead if the chiefs do that.