What is your favorite Television & Film to watch when you drink coffee

What is your favorite Television & Film to watch when you drink coffee

Easily Twin Peaks, then Friends

Daddy!

>falling for the caffeinated jew

kys

Twin Peaks sounds like a good pairing I ought to try

mmmmm... post more daddys pls

Fuck. Just give all men steroids when they reach adulthood shit like this is unfair.

what is your favourite film to watch as a set-up to a cute makeout sesh?

me + my bf like Dr Katz personally.

BEING GAY IS WRONG

Dirty Dancing
Ghost
Top Gun

That's the chick flick trilogy

Can be buff as all hell, that meticulously kept beard still indicates he takes it up the butt on the regular.
Not an authentic daddy. Next pls

Pushing Daisies

>not liking powerbottom daddies

Wanna know how I know you have shit taste?

What do gay men smell like?

My boyfriend smells really good.

They usually smell quite nice

but after they fugg you and when theyve gotten a little sweaty (but not too much) they smell of musk and its d i v i n e

Take that shit to /y/ or Sup Forums.

That depends really.

My husband and I prefer to have our natural smells. Cologne is basically perfume and most of which doesn't smell nice.

Smells exceptionally good after a workout session.

I mean, to each their own and whatever gets you off etc. Personally I value a more traditional distribution of roles

well, to be honest, ive only ever had traditional roles in sex too.

i always have been a submissive bottom so far, even though im usually bigger than my tops

i really do want to try powerbottoming, but im just too shy atm to actually try it IRL :S

I wouldn't know, I don't drink coffee.

COFFEE'S NOT COFFEE
COFFEE IS SEX

Real life relationships are completely separate from wank material though. If you find the right person you should be comfortable doing all sorts of things for the sake of the other persons pleasure so everybody should end up happy.
Unfortunately a lot of gays are stuck posturing due to a variety of insecurities.

Monogamy is impossible for gay men.

I have two different gay couples as my two sets of godparents, both of whom have been monogamous and exclusive together for 30+ years so youre wrong t b q h w y f

Not impossible at all.

Who's this deep-ass drilling daddy?

When did mascgen invade tv?

lol fuck off

Says who? It depends on the person and how they grew up. If somebody experienced trauma/violence/rejection related to their sexuality then of course they'll try to compensate by engaging in sex when it is available. it becomes as sort of validation. And the more validation you get, the better you feel of course. That's not a behavior exclusive to homosexuals. But it happens more frequent to them because they're more exposed and vulnerable due to their orientation which is still seen as abnormal by many/most.

>tfw fat

We were here all along.

It is abnormal.

Are you playing Zelda yet, SP?

>gay people on my Sup Forums

get the F**K out right now!!

lmao, you'll get there someday tubby

No.

Still waiting on Switch availability. Sold out like hot pies.

all fags should burn

Literally every bad with the gay community comes from the twinks.
The deviancy, the ridiculous STD rates, the low monogamy rates. It's the twinks. Please don't blame the rest of the us. The bear revolution will come soon.

Fucking faggots

>he isn't gay

take the redpill

women are useless

TUBBY?

Mostly I agree, but there is that half of the 'bear' community thats just as YAAAS as the rest the twinkies. Also the term bear is now a meaning for someone over weight and hairy (and even not hairy) now when years ago it meant hairy beefy dudes. It's an awful thing.

Isn't that the point?

I am NOT gay but damn I wanna suck on a big manly cock so badly

How about we post some good, newer movies with gay themes? Wouldn't want to upset the bane/frog posters with off topic stuff.

Anyone seen Closet Monster?