Why does seemingly no one pay attention to him on this board? He's having one hell of a Champions League run so far

Why does seemingly no one pay attention to him on this board? He's having one hell of a Champions League run so far.

This board is babby tier for football discussion. Find some obscure football forum if you want anything more than >moyes and daily threads exposing teams for being down 1-0 at half time.

>7-1

can you fuck off

>trinidad and tobongo

Looks like you're right

yeah he scored some goals against spartak, some slav team and liverpool, a team known for its dreadful defending
good for him

penaldo is being hailed as the best footballer ever for doing something similar

Yeah, Bayern, Atleti and Juve, truly similar teams to the ones you listed

CR7 was being praised as the best player before last year's Champion's League run.

ty for the new pepe

>New

I would like more answers please.

its cause hes islam

He's not really that good

not even tunisian give a fuck about him he's not that good he just got lucky

good luck finding anybody who gives a fuck about non Real/Barca Spanish teams on this board

soccer has a brainlet fanbase, evidenced by all the idol worshipping of messi and gayboy and big personalities/teams, like the NBA here

I figured as long as ive been on here Id have learn a shitload about povertyflop by osmosis by now but I havent.

because it's like six games, it's statistically insignificant, especially when two thirds of the games were against maribor and spartak

firmino has a similar record in the cl, but he's universally considered the worst of liverpool's front four

why would they care about a french player ?

i don't recall him being called to the french national team