Not much to say about Logan, the latest in Marvel Comics’ X-Men franchise...

Not much to say about Logan, the latest in Marvel Comics’ X-Men franchise, this one pushing Wolverine/Logan (Hugh Jackman) toward retirement. It’s really just another exercise in violence featuring Logan’s adamantium claws — a trait shared with teenage Laura (Dafne Keen) in overblown action scenes that recall the sickeningly sadistic kiddie assassin movie Kick-Ass. Mel Gibson’s Blood Father handled a similar father-daughter plot better, but this penchant for on-screen violence is part of contemporary culture’s ugliness.

uncle tom coon faggot nigger

DUDE CONTRARIANISM LMAO

Will Sup Forums start hating Logan now? I mean Armond white loved hidden figures, but Sup Forums still hates it, so what are you guys gonna do?

He is right for some point.

Bad guys weren't that bad (except doctor that releas x24 on black family, but for some reason didn't like when x24 started killing rednecks), the are just labeled "nazis", because they are "white" and "cool". They didn't kill no of these kids, more so they most of the time passively moving towards to be killed in some coolest ways.

I wonder if there's a single critically acclaimed blockbuster that he likes.

Armond wasn't wrong about Hidden Figures, it just wasn't made for our demographic. Not every movie needs to be for every person.

No Country for Old Men. A lot of Spielberg. He's not a contrarian, he just judged movies based on heir content and artistic vision.

Armond White is a contrarian faggot. Why anybody lends weight to any of his judgement is beyond me.

Literally no one would give a shit about this nig nog if he wasn't so contrarian.

>Bad guys weren't that bad
They engineered the virus that killed off the mutants, so they could genetically engineer their own mutant army. That's pretty fucking bad

>Mel Gibson’s Blood Father handled a similar father-daughter plot better
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED KING OF Sup Forums

>White says Get Out is bad despite rave reviews.
>OUR GUY

>White says Logan is bad despite rave reviews
>FUCKING NIGGER GAY

Thinking Emoji

He literally stole that from Mark Kermode.

>Mark Kermode
well he's the Fairy Godmother of Sup Forums, so thats OK

What is some prime /Armondcore/?

Yeah, he loves him some Spielberg and Brian De Palma

EDGY AS FUCK MAH NIGGA!

maybe try retyping that

>tfw you will never make a living being a contrarian irl shitposter

fpbp

About Sup Forums of all things...

It's like my fucking dream job.

I loved hidden figures as well... don't get me wrong, I hate niggers,but it was a fun film.

Give me some serious /Armondcore/ I'm not in the mood for something more intense, not necessarily of of the Jewish comedian variety.

Come again?

What are some Armond approved movies? I just watched Femme Fatale yesterday and it was pure kino. I want something like that, something sexual, something with a little mystery. Brian De Palma is great, but I've seen nearly everything by him, and want something similar that would be Armond approved.

It was only that doctor