"This won't be the end of the attacks" - Dallas shooter shortly before he killed himself

>"This won't be the end of the attacks" - Dallas shooter shortly before he killed himself

What did he mean by this? Is this the first attack of many? Are we on the verge of a race war? I have so many goddamn questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/79006782/politics/un-tactical-vehicles-spotted-in-virginia.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79006782/#79006919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are people getting info that the gunman killed himself? CNN is still reporting a standoff.

He actually said "this is the end." Meaning the attacks are over

he actually said "Sup Forums was right again"

Are you sure?

I got Fox News on now and they're saying that he said that there will be more attacks?

Probably bullshit in either case, just like his bombs planted everywhere.

hi worst korea

On Twitter senpai.

He said the end is coming. He didn;t mean the end of the attacks though, I was just fucking around. He did mean there would be more attacks

You think he is bullshiting, or been in contact with/was part of a larger cell?

I don't know. I'm not convinced this isn't an Islamic attack. It was definitely a group. How big I don't know.

His final words were definitely very religious sounding + the sophistication and talk of explosives.

That's what I'm thinking. This attack was planned for some time, but the protest was only schedule yesterday. No way they could have planned in one day. Seems like they took advantage of the situation. I could be some militant niggers who had been planning out something and took advantage of the protests as well. They are not telling us much about the suspects

Islamists would have tried to kill as many civilians as possible rather than sniping at the police

Why would he use the word 'attacks'? It's like he's intentionally making himself out to be the antagonist. Either this is bullshit spinning by the media or it's a psyop.

White cops literally deserve this for killing all those black men.

I hope there is a full blown race war and I hope whites get wiped out.

that they have said nothing about the shooters ethnicities, probably means they arent white.

You don't know that. Islamists don't really follow a pattern. Just because they never did this before (no one has), doesn't mean they will never do it for a first time. Anything that can see advancing their goal, they will take advantage of. They also could have been planning an attack on civilians and so this as an opportunity to really fuck things up. Look at all the chaos this has called. ISIS would be extremely happy with this result

your faggot brain is being confused by your own predilictions for false implications.

the act of deliberately firing at only the police in the protest, clearly shows the belgerence of the attackers is directed at the police.

would make no sense to say "there will be more defences", when this act was an attack according to all definitions.

They are confirmed black. If you listen on first responder dispatch they give description of black persons.

However black can mean Islamic too, so atm it could be BLM related or ISIS related.

can you link this first responder dispatch you reference?

Odds are this has connections to the Nation of Islam.

>this is the end.

What did he mean by this?

Hi, Melbourne

>>"This won't be the end of the attacks" says increasingly decomposed man for first time this year

I'm on my phone.

CNN just played it live on TV.

One black male shooting, and a black female in a silver car

Kek
Also checked

by my understanding, the reference was to end of days, as in an apocalyptic end.

could be its misquoted, and instead refers for example to the "end of daus of white supremacy/police power etc".

cops are not known for their capacity to accurately recall and report the actual words of perps...

cops generally arent very literate or have wide vocabularies.

Nation of fucking Islam. They're well known for elaborate traps to kill cops and they satisfy the needs for the snipers to be niggers and islamic.

ive been watching CNN for the last two hours.

you are lying.

they dont have the numbers to win. would love to see them try though. it would justify mass extermination of them . sweep and clear and white people wont convict the millitias involved on any charges

He didn't say it.

To the public "the end is near" is widely accepted as the talk of a literal crazy person.

The issue is no longer a black or possible Muslim going on a cops killing spree it's.
"How can we get guns off the street and help people with mental illnesses. We need to screen these people"

It's plan b user.

thanks, yeah that was it.

Do you have the same CNN channel as me? I have CNN London.

IT WAS SOROS OR CLINTON YOU BUMBLEFUCKS

LOOK AT THE TIMING

WHAT JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY?

The bombs that he planted all over the city were suppose to explode.

They're Black. Likely related to BPPO. More to follow.

there are only two CNN channels.

CNN US, and CNN International.

There is no CNN London.

cant tell from that image.

might be a black ballaclava

> he doesn't get CNNN
WEW

International is same as London because it's all London anchors but that's beside the point because we obviously both have the same channel.

Ok il try find it online.

>there is no CNN london

fuck sakes finland. at least research

they ain't related to bppo it's some dumb autistic page made by a schizophrenic

What gun is he using? AK?

I don't want (you)s I want you to read it becauae I'm right
>READ
READ
>READ
READ
>READ
READ
>READ
READ
>READ
READ
>READ
READ

London is only one of the locations CNN International broadcasts from.

In anycase, its not CNN London, its CNN International, as the only other CNN channel aside from CNN USA.

claimed by eye witness as "clearly an AR-15"

but yeah, looks like an AK variant in that image.

but might just be the characteristic banana mag association fooling, as there are banana mags for AR15s too.

or the eye witness is a typical nu-nerd who cant tell the difference.

"AR-15" is code for "any gun that isn't a pistol" nowadays.

I hope we get better pictures or some real information because it's hard to tell.

This x100. Most people know dick about guns and think everything is the scariest, deadliest weapon on the streets.

supforums.com/thread/79006782/politics/un-tactical-vehicles-spotted-in-virginia.html

there were this user whp predicted this event

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79006782/#79006919

Fukken Saved