Do you have/want children?

1. U R a cunt
2. Do you have children?
3. If yes, tell us about them. If no, do you want them?

1. Flag
2. No
3. Yes. Never really wanted them, but the past year I've "matured" and have really gotten into the idea of starting a family. I want a daughter tbqh, they're less autistic than sons, she would have my wife's eyes, and I could beat up any "boyfriend" of theirs that didn't treat them like their fucking queen.

Too bad I'm fucking ugly and have literally zero chances of getting a gf :^(

yes
i want 3-4
denmark

I want them, but I know that i'll likely die a virgin

1. Ok
2. Yes
3. I'd like to, but my gf is VERY against it. I think I'll have to break up with her.

>3. I'd like to, but my gf is VERY against it. I think I'll have to break up with her.
How long have you two been dating, and how old is she?

abou 2 years now, we're on our 20s
there are other factors too, the most pressing is that I want to leave BRland as soon as possible

flag
no
not really but I'm pretty sure I will at some point

Must suck to have different opinions on such an important topic. Age plays a role here though, I'm 27 in a month, and I didn't really want kids until I was 25. If she's 21 or 22 she might still come around. Anyway, I hope you make it work bro!

>not really, but...
Kids who are not wanted will not have a good life.

Trust me on this one

chile
no
no, they will probably inherit some mental disorder which seems morally wrong to me

nah, I meant like I don't want them right now but, like you mentioned, the desire to have kids comes with age
I wanna make sure I settle down properly first

I see, then it's all good. Same here, wouldn't want to have a kid before I get my life straight.

I have a fair share of mental traits myself, that I don't want to pass on to my children, but as long as you're a good father, I think you can prevent much tbqh. E.g. alcoholism is rampant through my family, yet I didn't start to drink until my 20's, because my parents set a good example. If you and the mother are good parents, you can raise your kids to be well-functioning people, despite your own faults. People have been born with autism and whatnot before and yet become contributing members to society. The apple CAN fall far from the tree, fortunately.

Bad attitude to just delete your reply like that user!

1. England
2. Maybe
3. Too young to consider it seriously. Just going to see how my life plays out then I'll decide.

How old are you?

1. Flag
2. Fuck no, hate kids, and 7.5 billion people is plenty
3. If I did have kids, I wouldn't tell you anything about them, because you fucks would jerk off to it.

children are little bastards that you have to keep from killing themselves, fuck that

even if I did want children I'd have to adopt one anyway

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my parents are dumb as shit, yet I'm a member of Mensa.

But hey, I can't force you, and if you don't WANT kids, you definitely shouldn't have them. I'm just saying, don't justify it by saying you're ugly and dumb

Fucking Finn keeps deleting his posts. Also bump

Flag
No
I don't want them. Too expensive and i'll probably raise them poorly too. I might be sterile too, i haven't tested myself

Russia
No
Yes, I want 4-5 kids. Not planning to have them here so we will see about it in the future