Why do people hate the 200€ bill?

Why do people hate the 200€ bill?

I've only seen it like once, shame because I love its colour

Because it's unnecessary as fuck... As well as 1c and 2c coins... Just round it up/down or make it x.95€, who fucking cares. OR STOP USING CASH EXCLUSIVELY, FUCKING RETARDED GERMANY

>round it up/down
FUck you, it's a shit system and I hate it

Are 50 Euro bills really that common?

if you're doing cash in hand jobs it's what they'll pay you with, atms are also only stocked with 20 50 and higher notes.

True although they give €10 bills at our ATMs too.
Makes me wonder where the €5 bills come from

Interesting, here the $20 is most common after the $1 and $100.

It's pretty much what everyone uses.

>€500 note

I cant think of any legitimate reason why anyone would be using these. They should be banned.

You can buy things with them

I hate the euro
I will bomb the european parliment

People buy cars with cash here.

You can pay people their monthly salary in cash and stop the refugee loving gubment from claiming taxes

So people buy chocolate bars and shit with 50 euro bills? What the fuck?

>STOP USING CASH EXCLUSIVELY, FUCKING RETARDED GERMANY
I work in a store where every second customers pays with their card and when I buy groceries most people also use cards by now.
It took some time but your sentiment isn't justified anymore.

>euros
not a real currency

>finally jews can track down what average german does with his money

Just use your brain, people pay as you would expect they do, with an appropriate amount of money.
Some are embarrassed to pay with 50 for a few cheap items when there is no smaller amount at hand.

OMG I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE :OOOO

>Makes me wonder where the €5 bills come from
Mainly shops who order it from banks to give as change.

It's the standard bill for any transaction that's not minuscule. Today my groceries bill was exactly €50.80, so I paid with a handsome €50 note plus some cents.

That note was refused by the bus driver when I tried to buy a ticket though, because it was too large. (I realized too late that I only carried five €50 notes and not enough coins.)

/blog

€500 notes represent good store of value. They are rarely used for transactions, or maybe only very large ones. And yes, it can be legitimate. Privacy matters.

>OR STOP USING CASH EXCLUSIVELY, FUCKING RETARDED GERMANY
do you want to be taxed to death

Its so easy to obtain the 500 euro bill in Peru, most of those bills come due cocaine exports, entire small airplanes filled with those notes landing into the jungle, at the end those money ends reaching the capital city.

>do you want to be taxed to death
>already highest tax rate in the world for singles without kids
>election 2017
>vote +40% leftists and +35% Merkel
Yes, Germans want to be taxed to death.

can i buy one?
are they cheap?

>entire small airplanes filled with those notes landing into the jungle
Which routes are they flying?

I have a Swiss friend who flashes out €100 bills to buy a couple of beers, he doesn't even see the problem and was shocked when I told him it was considered rude or arrogant out of his mountains.

In the uS it's generally $20 bills, because that's all most ATMs will give out. So my roommate pays me $700 in $20 bills which is a pain in the ass. My card info was stolen (despite chip and pin) and it took my bank a month to replace it, during which time my wallet was unreasonably full with $20 bills.

/blog

The news says that the cocaine airplanes go and come from Brazil and Colombia, then from there to Europe.
Why do euros need drugs to be happy?

To answer OP's question:

€200 is too large for usual transactions (groceries, etc.), and too small for big uses (buying cars or drugs, storing money, etc.).

Plus no one knows where to get them. Shops don't carry them, ATMs probably won't give them out. Never saw them irl, although I've seen and owned plenty of €100 bills.

5, 10, 20 and 50 bills are what you'll ever see. If you withdraw 300€ you'll just get 50€ bills and most grocery stores don't even accept bigger than 100€ notes.
I saw one 500€ note once when my dad had sold some expensive furniture, shit was so large it didn't even fit my wallet.

Desu the €20 bill was my standard one when I was poor and could only spend little, but now I mostly use €50 bills for anything: clothes, groceries, cabs, electronics, books, etc. Always have one or two €10 bills for smaller transactions and that's it.

>Why do euros need drugs to be happy?
- no sun but lots of rain and wind
- only old people around
- empty streets in the evening and night and on sundays
-everyone stares around as if they hate everyone including themselves if they around playing with their phones

>Global Irradiance
More like global irrelevance lmao

>USA is more similar to the african climate than the european one
really activates my neurocortex connections

>empty streets in the evening and night
That's because you're in Germany (I'm currently there too, my flag is wrong because phoneposting), in Paris it's not like that yo

I thought only African and shithole countries have denominations above 100.

I visited Paris and loved it, it used to be my favorite city before I traveled to Asia. These two experiences were what really let me know that life in cities with less than 10 million inhabitants is definitely not for me.

Same here, but I'm from Paris and hope I will return to a big city (Paris, London, or any other will do) as soon as possible. Life is just too parochial and limited in a city of 100,000 or 200,000, even with tons of money.