He's rolling in his grave now

He's rolling in his grave now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rilN5NfL4XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish the dude was still here

That house nigger was a communist, you stupid imbecile.

Reminder that MLK had sex with and battered white hookers while married.

no kidding

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

No because white people are privileged and their opinion means nothing anymore.

And yet people will think they're honoring him

Its pronounced martin Luther coon. He wanted blacks and whites to live together and that can't happen in the real world

Ever since this white privilege thing started he has been rolling in his grave.

Friendly reminder US establishment killed him.
Friendly reminder US establishment intentionally keeps racial tensions high and fucked up black population.
Friendly reminder that if you're blindly racist (analogous to BLM fucks) you're useful idiot.

FUCK THIS SHIT TAKE ME BACK TO THE FUCKING 90S PLEASE. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

THE WORLD IS FUCKED I REMEMBER THERE BEING A PROMISING FUTURE FOR ME WHEN I WAS A KID.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SOCIETY?

>Friendly reminder that if you're blindly racist (analogous to BLM fucks) you're useful idiot.
This is where you are dead wrong.
Racism is just self preservation. You cant trust niggers and sandniggers, you can be on good terms them, but its good to keep in mind that they will never be your friends and they can ALWAYS stab your back at any given time.
Solidarity is foreign to them. It's a concept that doesnt exist in their beast-brains.
Kinda like you yugo-beasts, where the sandnigger kebab gyppos in your population fucked up yugoslavia for everyone.

It's ok mckauli, wanna talk about it?

keep on having those dreams, you dopey fuck

war and violence are the culture of white men, we want nothing more than the opportunity to express our right to bear arms on the first to throw a stone

Threadly reminder 4 nogs only managed to kill 5 cops DESPITE having the advantage of an ambush.

So what?

He was still a brilliant reverend you jackass.

>read OP image
>yeah, and?

He would have supported this. He would side with his race.

Fuck that nigger and fuck you cuck faggot.

Lmao he's done more with his life than your entire family tree you bottom feeding ugly faggot

It works outiside america, imbred cuck

Yeah, a brilliant reverend who enjoyed having orgies with prostitutes.

>tfw he died too early to turn nigs around
FUCK

>monte-negro

BLM doesn't agree with MLK. so why should I care if the establishment killed him?

This should go viral on twatter

Tell that to all the girls who got raped in Rotherham by pakis. It's not working anywhere faggot stop trying to make this a one country issue. You don't have the black population we do just like we don't have the muslim population you do

redpilled nigger coming through to expose this degenerate

Anonymous (ID: GkxbBhcO) 07/04/16(Mon)13:12:58 No.79754381 ▶

(OP)
MLK was a a coke addicted, hooker beating, communist agent. He forced desegregation on America, and fucked up our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=rilN5NfL4XA
The Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

There are no heroes, retards.

Shit, didn't mean to have that name.

MLK was too advanced for his people to really understand or follow. He had no Nehru to carry on his legacy. He seemed to be a one off. He was a genuine visionary but his people just aren't bright enough to continue his legacy. The average IQ for black people in America is 85 to 89. Their adrenal glands are too large and their prefrontal cortexes are too small. Violence is in their blood. This race war seemed all but inevitable.

because he's a dumb liberal faggot.

malcom x and other more hardline niggers were more realistic. this lovey dovey everyone get along bullshit doesn't work. it's best for populations to separate and follow their own path.

See

not with populations as large as america has. look at south africa.

>hardline niggers were more realistic. this lovey dovey everyone get along bullshit doesn't work.

Are you a Christian?

no

It's a shame the Cigarette Smoking Man had to kill him.

So based on the stupidity of your entire post and the necessity for you to use such "big words" to get your point across you're of Black descent, correct?

>don't try to hide, son

I'm not interested in examining the man's private foibles. I'm interested in the innate capacity of his people to live up to his vision. Because on the streets of America tonight, that's all that matters.

The only means to suppress communist takeover is through force so clearly he was against such usage being a communist agent himself.
Violence does not seek to humiliate your opponent, you seek to remove them from existence so they can no longer ever be your opponent. You will never rationally change someone's mind about something; the few who are sound-minded enough to listen to only facts and admit they were wrong are the few who do nothing at all but sit and watch, which they will forever be content to do.

If you want freedom, you must kill those who take those freedoms from you. They will never ever willingly relinquish them unless what they gain is far more valuable, and their greediness will lead them to find new ways to enslave you so that they may have it all.

Niggers are not your enemy, they are a victim turned against you. They have and always will be dogs to a higher man. You are barking back to dogs like the dogs you are, when you should being laying out the owner like a fellow man.

Ignore niggers, purge the political class, kill the Jews.

Do you not? Faggot.

I'm here to deal with ideas. Not personal backgrounds. Grapple with the ideas or say nothing at all. As for my words, they are at a high school level and can be found in any of the reading material at that level. They can also be found in any newspaper on any given day. By the way, when you aggressively attack people for their use of "big words", as you put it, you only appear to be someone who was ridiculed for their intelligence throughout their youth. You might not want to expose that fact about yourself.

when you are terrorized
and it is the people who pretend to be the good guys doing it
and they are doing the violence
then how do you stop them
at some point they must at least be arrested - physically restrained and kept away from their victims
that is violent too

but its self-defense when you are trapped
cornered alone against the monsters attacking you

they are everywhere howling for your blood
they pretend to be golden pure and white
they are the worst of all the criminals
they are the betrayers of the trust we put in them
they usurped their own authority like the greedy bullies they are
and help each other commit crimes

unless they start turning themselves in and blowing some serious fucking whistles
what alternatives do the victims have
but anything they can try
for they are tortured to death anyway
they have nothing to lose

There is no such thing as a promising future.

If you do not fight for it, you won't have it. And the west has grown lazy and complacent. Meaning that soon they won't have a future.

>
Niggers are not your enemy, they are a victim turned against you. They have and always will be dogs to a higher man. You are barking back to dogs like the dogs you are, when you should being laying out the owner like a fellow man.

the greatest direct threat to white nationalism, is white replacement and race mixing

Watch the boondocks scene where MLK calls modern blacks shiftless niggers. Its 10/10.

Do you think they organize this themselves?

Do blacks take any responsibility for the current racial tensions between themselves and the police?

I think they must take some. I never hear of black economists or writers or teachers or account managers getting shot. It's always guys with felonies and warrants and who do not cooperate with the police. There are exceptions, but it seems that most of the time, these black people who are being shot are confrontational and dangerous and almost always young men.

I think blame can be laid at the feet of many people. Cops are not off the hook.. But black people must acknowledge that fighting the police will never work out well.

Tbh thats pretty based

>Niggers are not your enemy, they are a victim turned against you.

Check the interracial crime rates.

>the greatest direct threat to white nationalism, is white replacement and race mixing

Yup, niggers-n-spics. Open borders

God told us to procreate

to be fair they did hit 11 cops and managed to avoid a bunch of collateral damage in that big crowd

of course getting caught or killed is a huge negative on their side

Modern SJWs would have a field day with this Uncle Tom.