comfy low level football stadiums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t-EYJSONH4
youtube.com/watch?v=jzJO9K__n9A&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is top tier stadium

rate my uni's field

Does this count

Are Forest Green Rovers still going to make that wooden stadium?

how is that even legal? it's just gonna burn down

not necessarily, not these days

Stadium halved by the Equator

Brazil doesnt have unis.

amf

Yes

games gone

What a shithole, also who thought it'd be a good idea to put those flags there?

Old stadium converted into living quarters. Does this count?

Bumper NFL crowd desu

Fallout 4 tbqh

>a fucking race track

look at the crowed in this one hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=6t-EYJSONH4

>tranmere nutters bring flares to a match
>whole thing gets heysel’d
tragic

came here to make this joke, dammit

a functioning race track

another comfy scottish ground

what's comfier than a fucking hedge?

screams we have no fans desu

your mom's butthole

can you drink at lower league grounds scotland? honestly it looks max comfy

Grimsta IP, Brommapojkarna, Stockholm. Made it back to Allsvenskan this year.

god damn, this looks like an album cover

It's officially banned and illegal to sell inside the stadium, but there's always loads of pubs within walking distance to get loaded up before the game and the police will usually turn a blind eye to street drinking if it's a small scale match and it's scotland so everyone is always half pished anyway.

please watch our league

but i only want to hear the haunting scandinavian folk album behind it

another good scottish one.

only 1 stand but still comfy

i might have some time to watch your league if you give me 3 good reasons why it's better than the portuguese league

Genuinely looks like something I could rent out here on a weekly basis for a Sunday league game.

>can you drink at lower league grounds scotland?

no.

been banned since this

youtube.com/watch?v=jzJO9K__n9A&t=15s

Honest question: Can you point to a specific reason as to why/how british football fans managed to allow their fan culture to be so washed out? Specifically things like no flags, no drinking, no standing, less and less chants etc.

I know this is mostly concentrated to the EPL and that lower tier footy is still quite alive and well in some places but it really astonishes me that britbongs dropped their pants and bent over to the police and club owners when fans in Italy and Germany are still fighting tooth and nail against any forms of infringement.

I don't even have one reason
Well, Östersund are nice to watch. They come from a town of 50k inhabitants, played in the fourth tier a few years back. Now they're gonna win the Europa League. You heard it here first

i am an ostersunds lifelong

$$$

Hillsborough happened, the police and newspapers made up the narrative it was caused by violent hooligans, the government passed laws that said all stadiums have to be all seated, no alcohol, flares etc. Police are given an extra budget purely to deal with football fans and can issue life time bans, the premier league and increased ticket pricing hasn't helped.

>commieblocks
neat stadium though

One of the most "famous" and historical small stadiums in Brazil.
Pelé says he scored the most beautiful goal in his career in this stadium.

I heard someone say that British football fans were never as organized as those from Germany and Italy (consider the Ultras movements) and that this meant that resentful sentiments were never really centralized in a body with some sort of executive power, would you agree with that?

looks british

Looks like Craven Cottage

>ostersunds
>with an s on the end

>Online streams or bust

Depends what time the matches start. It's all in your hands now.

Swedish football isn't something to be spoonfed
Finding a stream should be part of the experience

This is fairly true. I don't know what it's like in England but actual ultra groups have only started up in Scotland in the past decade. So there's been no meaningful groups to oppose some very heavy legislation and policing. Tbh it's not the worst thing. Its shit for games but it's nice I'm no longer in danger of having my head kicked in because some skinhead with a union Jack tattoo hears me talk about Celtic.

I wouldn't really say so. English football firms were just as organised and extremely violent, football in the 1980's was in a dire place because the hooligans ruled the stadiums, too many people were afraid to go.

British police are just so on top of it now you literally can't split off and try to have a punch up in a car park without being caught and getting slapped with a ban.

They existed but they were never /organised/ or legitimately acknowledged like in Germany. They were just a bunch of chavs who wanted to fight and needed a side.

Nah they were organised, take West Ham's Inter City Firm for example. They got that name because they would go clean clothed on Inter City trains instead of the Football Special trains purely to avoid police and cause mayhem. It wouldn't happen now because you can't move in the UK without being tracked by CCTV.

Don't mix up firms with ultras, I see brits make that error a lot since that's the picture your media is always painting
also
Yeah, I get that. I think the krauts did it best, very little fighting and probably the best support in all of Europe. Cheap tickets and nice stadiums to boot.
Italians are trying but are crippled by shit stadia, weak general economy and legislation concerning ticket sales that's so convoluted it makes your head spin

Putting on a set of clothes to avoid the coppers and organizing press releases, marches and the like to lobby politicans are really two separate worlds wouldn't you agree

You don't understand what I mean by organised or this conversation generally. Your comprehension is shocking. Go reread this or fuck off.

The violence is what made it desu. Even if there were legitimate groups they would be ignored and the legislative crackdown would have still happened. The shock of Heysek especially would have been impossible to overcome.

You can talk about Ultras all you want but other countries only started to copy the Italian Ultra scene in the 90's, before that the English style was the envy of the football world. There's no way for English supporters to act like an army on the streets these days because the Government went to war with football fans.

no u watch ours
Who do you support?

1. You're wrong
2. What does that have to do with anything
3. The reasons why the goverment went to war with football fans and why the fans did nothing to stop it was the whole point of this discussion

>Continuing to add nothing to the discussion because you've literally no clue what is being talked about or what any of it means

I'm cringing so hard

[spoiler]AIK[/spoiler]

1. Try and start a discussion with a club (it won't happen)
2. Try and bring a flag or flare into the stadium (You'll get banned)
3. Be violent about it (You'll get arrested and banned).

Just because your club has patted you on the back and allowed an ultra section doesn't mean anything, it will never happen in England.

Literally what does that have to do with anything? Stop trying man. Are you high?

you lads need to go to bed

just hit wikipedia, think im gonna bandwagon either ifk or hammarby help me choose sven user

who are the bad guys? Malmö?

You're the one who is high and sucking off ultra groups. There's literally no way you can have a supporters group working alongside a professional English club with any real substance because any idea you have will already be banned by the government (ooh we want a standing area, we want a pyro display, we want a fan march) all you can do is suggest tifo designs at best.

scotland does it again

We haven't suggested that or even discussed that. We were specifically talking about the absence of it you dense fuck. Holy shit you are dumb.

looks like eidi stadium

have a glass of water before you go off to sleep, friends. it'll help with your tension headaches and generalized rage

thats a hella old photo. has 3 stands now

also the coldest stadium ive ever been to. its like the fucking antarctic

It's easy to boycott and crash your league to get what you want when nobody gives a shit about it. If every English supporter stopped going to games or buying Merchandise it wouldn't make a difference because there's a billion rasheeds, chinks and muzzies that are too invested in it. The supporters are just let into make it a better experience for TV viewers.

true on both fronts but i did attend it once before it got expanded, so i feel entitled to be dishonest in posting it :^)

a-at least we have the best stadium in the third division

Scottish 1st Division (tier 3)

The big difference between England and Germany on this front is club ownership structure.

German fans are majority shareholders in their clubs because of statutory rules and thus have the power to stack things in their favour at board level. English fans have no such luxury and are often the very last thought of the people in the board room. The demands of 'hardcore' fans are considered particularly worthless in England, given their proclivity for alienating families, day-trippers, casual fans, corporate customers and tourists.

The big difference with Italy is that English football has a mass audience of casual fans willing to attend overpriced, sanitised games whereas Italian football clubs still very much rely on hardcore fans to prop them up because of how unattractive the match day experience is for casual fans. As far as I'm aware, it's easier getting a passport in Italy than it is getting a match ticket. The upshot is that clubs seem to be a lot more willing to pander to the ultras in Italy,

>where's the ball
>it was claimed by the sea m8

your allowed flags though
everyone shits on us for being edgey mongs but palace is the only London club with any atmoshphere

>Toilet

Millwall too, even if it's the atmosphere of scum

Fucking gay as fuck. Scotland in charge of not being able to handle their ale.

South Hobart Oval. Went here in 2014. They actually have an old wooden stand next to the grandstand which is a real fire hazard.

The pitch is slanted.

>scotland
>ale

lmao

ale is an english poof drink

/comfy/

For sure. It's on a hill and there are jogging trails around it. Also you can see my apartment it that pic.

Third division? It looks really good. Has this team ever been on pl?

they were for about 6 years at the start of the 2000s

Can a sports complex be comfy al around?

/abstract/