Mother and son. What they are putting in the water of white people?

Mother and son. What they are putting in the water of white people?

estrogen

Stay there.

Kek, you should ask yourself that

So progressive... I'm literally crying

but seriously what the fuck is wrong with white people

the problem are not these subhumans per se, they are a small minority. the problem is that society unironically defends and even encourages this shit

Hm
I wouldn't mind a threeway with dyke mom and sissy girl-son

I don't know why but this pic makes me angry as fuck

>wh*tes
>not even once

This. Weirdos will always exist, there's nothing wrong with it as long as they're seen as the weirdos they are. You don't even have to hate them they can be the town fool and amuse everyone.

sry to break your echo chamber but it's florine

this is just scary

First of all it's
>(((they)))
not
>they
Second of all, I don't know if it's something in the water or just Jewish brainwashing, maybe both.

>white people

Germanics*

no no white subhuman you stick to your people and assume responsibilities, don't play the germanic cards because you all white freaks are all the same

This

this

Except i'm not white but French, you White subhuman

she is not a politician or soldier. it's okey for me.

Regular occurrence on BART

Jewish propaganda.

Whatever it is, they aren't putting enough, it looks disgusting.

What about italian water?

>Mary Had A Little Glam

When will Trump nuke Canada?

Day of Beheading when?

stop

kys.

>xenoestogens, etc.
>since birth, constant brain washing with mental diarrhea that is at best ultimately useless
>removal of strength and (scientific and technical) intellectualism as target values from the society
if your society has those, good luck.

>French
>White

I see people using Reddit brackets all the time, how did it start?

It is philosophy that has disappeared, not technical and scientific "thought". It is literally the opposite of what you claimed. Most degeneracy is defended by claims that science finds it "natural" and therefore it is not immoral.

I'm not one to defend fucking Saudis of all people, but he's right.

The Weimar West.

Honestly hope I'm wrong on that though, and all this progressive nonsense is just a fad, not a symptom of something bigger.

Both are ugly women.

>look feminime
>tig bitties
>tight dress
>"I'm a man!"
Egoism and narcissisme at its height. Like, the world HAS to revolve around her.

You wouldn't mind a fucking dog ffs

Me on the left.

Marshmallow get

Mate take a look at some of the fucked up shit that you cunts in Korea do to yourselves just to fix the genetic wreck Mother Nature gave you. Fucking surgery capitol of the world. And you think gender reassignment is weird?

No wonder best Korea wants to nuke you

BLACK hitler needs to kill all wh*Tes

Thank you mother, for you not born White and chose to marry within your race. White genes is degeneracy, glad I have none of that. Next time a faggot say that we Asian American act White I will fucking pop him/her.

This. They are just being promoted by the media, making them seem bigger of a movement than they are.

I got a tinder match with this girl once

good goy.
gay