How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

...to this?

...to this.

...to this

What is this picture from/for?

Does she have social media?

To this

Still waiting for their sex tape to leak.

foster and other molested her

be still my heart...

would you let her give you a blowjob?

WELL GEE LET ME THINK... YES

>how do you go from ugly to ugly

...to this?

never for you

never ever

KStew falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderfluid version of Kristen Stewart is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Kristen," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get over here and rub my cock with your feet, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to stretch the dyke in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "WE WUZ KANGZ, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

not sure if want...

She doesn't want you either.

Those fuckers knew damn well what they were doing.

>ewww user why is your dick all weird looking?

What's her foot game like

She looks like Andy Partridge from XTC

Id still bang her like a drum lads.

I'd give *her* a blowjob.

Totally. I don't mind short hair myself, I actually love short hair but only downside is that you can't really... well, pull it.

Is this from a movie? If so source me please

how is she so perfect bros

Why is there no lenses in those frames?

it works on her

when K-Stew is on she is red hot.

AIDSStew

When is Personal Shopper coming out on VOD ?

Photoshop?

KStew was never hot. She always look slightly greasy and sticky.

Is she still (((lesbian))) or is she (((bi))))?

>ywnhagfwfBBC

Lol your mom look greasy and sticky

She's so ugly it makes me want to weep blood.

She's doing the best she can, you asshole.

Can we make this a thread about girls who aren't hot garbage with short hair?

Is this real?

Yes, ma'am.

KStew is in Trainspotting 2?

Iv masturbated to every single form of K-Stew,and have been loyal to her up to now, but this is just too much, I cant even rationalize it like some of her past dykey looks. She looks like eminem on cocaine

its for a movie

kristen i still love you but wtf are you doing

>He spent hours making 40 shoops of black hand with kstew

haha you are mlp/furry level pathetic

>haha you are mlp/furry level pathetic

Woody Allen's "Café Society"

i would kill everyone in this thread if i meant i could impregnate this goddess

>why are you staring at my feet?

Why are kristenfags so thirsty? She's aged like shit and she's only 26.

is television and film even a hobby of yours? This is like old news by now.

>not keeping up with girl-mag tier celeb news means you don't like film

I love her hair.

she cut her hair for a role... actors have been known to do that

besides she can put on a wig and become a 12/10

reminder: keira knightely has been wearing wigs for years and you didnt even notice

Didn't know this was GET thread

>mfw she gone full dyke.
I wonder who could be responsible for this?

fucking hell i need to lick those thighs

>reminder: keira knightely has been wearing wigs for years and you didnt even notice

but why?

post the picture
you know the one

>'I have dyed my hair virtually every colour imaginable for different films,' she told InStyle UK.

>'It got so bad that my hair literally began to fall out of my head! So for the past five years I've used wigs, which is the greatest thing that's ever happened to my hair,' she added.

what movie?

The Waifu Simulator

comes out in 2018