After his kino performance on the affair, what's next for his career?

after his kino performance on the affair, what's next for his career?

ending his alimony in January 31, 2019

Yippee!

What's next for TheChamCham now that the forums are gone?

Blogging.
thechamcham.blogspot.com

N-no, this can't be real

I can't believe he approved my comment.

It's like he's not even self aware

>DO you believe that making "fun" of people with diseases, disabilities, and other medical conditions is acceptable is this "politically correct" age ? The terms "autist" "superautist" and "turboautist" (are these even words ???) have been used to describe me due to my supposed "obsessive" knowledge of Brendan Fraser's history. Are you aware that Brendan's eldest son is on the Autism Spectrum ? Are your comments purposely intended then ,or are you actually,ironically ignorant of that fact ? Either way. This will stop.Today.

death

>Total: a mere $ 75,000 per month . $900,000 per year.
>a mere $ 75,000 per month

What did TheChamCham mean by this?

thechamcham68
>68
same year brendan was born
BASED BRENDAN FELLOW JUSTposter

> I visited Reddit recently and tried to make some of these points there but I was very rudely dismissed and I was not even able to register to try to speak to some of you at Sup Forums because there is already someone there using my name so I thought it pointless to try. Why anyone would usurp a screen name that they do not even understand, is beyond me. Do you not even have the imagination to think up one of your own ? Apparently not. Nor the guts, judging from the plethora of "Anons" posting there. How ignominious.

This has to be fake right? RIGHT???

You mean he still has a career? Last I heard it's nothing but bit parts on shows no one has ever heard of.

All that being said, it's a just fate. He never could act well and did nothing but comedies, kid's movies, or played the eyecandy role for some chick flick.

Since he couldn't act well, he relied on being a sex symbol (believe it or not) in the late 90s.... but he went bald early, got fat, and since he can't act either; he no longer gets big parts in notable movies.

It's the same fate of nearly every hot actress that's not really a good actor.... when is the last time you've seen Heather Graham in anything.

>those quads
>that link

is this real?

>that photo

But heather graham still looks great.

Look on the bright side, at least he isn't homeless.

When you're in that situation, you always have to look at the positive. He still managed to pass on his good genes and what not.

also. why did chamcham backyard is in Adirondack Lakeview?

>his good genes

talk about being butthurt

i wonder how long until someone hacks his blog

what would do with 900 dllrs a year?