HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
J U S T F U C K M Y S H I T U P F A M
KEKEKE
Looks like the paid shills have gotten rich enough from shilling.

>appropriation right in the headline
>le SJW reviews

so it's actually kino

>appropriation

How to know the opinion of someone is completely worthless

appropriation of the Batman story

>appropriation
>Akhil Arora

So another asshurt Pajeet who doesn't know that the Iron Fist is a 40 year old comic character that's always been white. As usual, his kind should stick to being unhelpful phone tech support and leave professional victimhood writing to the landwhales who truly excel at it.

someone has been waiting to use that affleck pic for a very long time

IN HER OWN DOJO!

FUCK WHITE MEN

Batman has magic powers?

They should've used an asian for the role. Not a british asian though!!!!

>the marvel spammer has upset someone so much that he thinks he'll take revenge by trying to force laughing affleck memes

lol. you got the best make up though guys.

>appropriation

So it's actually the best thing Marvel has made?

White men can't do kung fu, hence it's a joke outside of comics

don't forget that if they cast an asian it would be racist because an asian knowing kung fu is racist because it's a stereotype!

Thats why you make him black you racist shitlord.

>Suicide Squad wins an oscar
>Iron Fist is shit
are the tides turning DCbros?

>appropriation
I'll enjoy this show now simply out of spite for these cucks.

I saw tweets from a chink living in Australia who said that the role should be played by an Asian because, apparently, kung-fu is a part of "Asian culture". Kind of like how spaghetti, and pizza are just as Swedish as they are Italian, or how bullfighting is quintessentially British.

DRUMPF BTFO

I just made it myself m8
:^)

Do people seriously think Ironfist sucks because the lead is white or that he is just a shitty actor who is white.

why are none of these cunts complaining about non-scandinavians portraying norse mythology inspired characters in the marvel movies?

yes

How will white people recover from this

>appropriation
I guess women should stop taking self defense.

Fuck white men.

( Not literally LOL XD)

But the character from original comic books is white...?

what will DCucks do now?!?!

but that's pretty realistic. In real life, people also took traditional asian martial arts and changed them into something more effective and useful. Like how the dutch developed their kickboxing style or how the Gracies turned jiu jitsu into one of the most effective martial art forms to date.

NOT ON MY CURRENT YEAR, user

Marvel should've known this the lead shouldve been a black man

DCucks still can't compete.

Marvel has a ton of great films and shows while DC has a load of fail apart from TDKR.

>Academy Award Winning Suicide Squad

Wew

Marvel 20 - DC 2

Liberals are literally retarded. They actually hate white people.

iron fist isn't asian

>appropriation
I'm all in for dc, but this is straight up bullshit.

OMG IT'S 20XX

>Whitesplaining

>IT'S BAD BECAUSE WHITE MEN CAN'T DO KUNG FU
getting fucking tired of this shit. let me enjoy television without this race/political shit

I can only imagine the mass triggering that will happen when Frank returns.

A white anti-hero murdering his way through the criminal underworld is sure to get ripped to pieces by similar buzzfeed types. Even if the show does well by the character and Jon hits it out of the park with the acting again, there is just no way they'll loosen their britches and chill out enough to give it a chance.

Its the only one of these shows I'm actually interested in now Daredevil is ditching comfy crime fighting for typical capeshit trappings and magic ninjas.

almost half of the population under 30 in america are non-white. Seriously what did people expect was going to happen? a liberal utopia where all cultures and races exist side by side because we're all the same? TOP KEK Heres the facts, there will ALWAYS. ALWAYS. be one group on top, everyone whos not there will do anything to get there once white people are gone the process will just repeat itself

>a ton of great films
>a ton
There's only 3 or 4 GOOD Marvel movies out of the current 14 ones in existence.

Looks like the rumors are true boys
DC posters are anti-white shitskins

>almost half of the population under 30 in america are non-white

[citation needed]

I really hope they don't fuck it up because Punisher does have the potential to be Marvel's best series to date. Acting-wise, Jon has been the best thing in any MCU project so far, by a large margin. That cemetery monologue alone confirms it.

>almost half of the population under 30 in america are non-white

no its not

And DC has 0 (zero).

The only thing that looks bad about Iron Fist is the fact that the MC looks like a fucking twink.

It's like he never bothered to do any training to prepare for the role.

Quit being a fucking Marvel shill and fan boy. Man of Steel was fine and much better than the other two

>if someone criticizes a DC movie he HAS to be a Mavel shill or fanboy
mmmm really gets the ol noggin joggin

Holy shiiit.

Seriously, you know what happened to the white people in Africa? They all got slaughtered and then needed to make big ships and sail to Europe man. Out of Africa theory. Once they get majority they will be coming for our shit then we'll all need to move to Alaska to survive.

They'll have to get him to fuck Luke Cage next season.

He went to the same gym as gadot.

>says Marvel as a ton of good movies
>says DC has zero good movies
Well what else was I suppose to call you, user?

Oh, I wasn't the one claiming Marvel has tons of good movies, that was another user.
But although saying they have "tons" of good movies is hyberbolic, no DC movies have been good so far.

"appropriation"

these are the same people that fell head over heels over Jessica Jones and Luke Cage because muh representation and one i sat through because Killgrave and the other gave up halfway through
also the same criticism could be applied to Daredevil too but again they fellate the shit out of it

Blind man. OK.
Coal burner. Nice.
Nigger. Great.
White man. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

>MCUcks on suicide watch

Not so fun having SJWs skewing your show because it triggered them, is it?

It's almost like they all were shit the whole time. I give it five years until everyone looks back and sees them as capeshit masquerading as legitimately good television.

They were all just as bad, this is the first honest reviewing of the netflixverse

The liberal cucks of Sup Forums have infected this board too. Just look at the replies supporting these "reviews"

These are the same people that support white characters like Aquaman and Wonder Woman becoming shitskins

>zero oscars
>same movie every year, 14 times in a row

Sad!