SAY YES

>SAY YES

I cringed into another dimension

I hate this group. It is so, SO painfully obvious that they cannot be trusted and will turn on them.

If you could assign an IQ to a television show, this shit would have one of 60 or 70.

I'm in love
With the world

this episode, jesus christ
also why would these garbage people speak the way they do

Spoilers already came out. She does fuck them over.

could they not include just ONE fucking line of Rick or someone questioning whether they can even trust these weird fucks? he comes off as a fucking retard who is way too confident all of a sudden

why did Scott Gimple go full retard? he did a good job with seasons 4 & 5.

What the fuck haircut is that?

>why hellooo beautiful
>and you are beautiful

The Bowlarama.

The "Jumping the shark" weave

What the fuck were they thinking with this group. They're so unrealistic and a bunch of fucking retards

Ok we're taking the guns
>no you're not
we're taking 10
>5
>6
>9 and you give me my cat back
20 and i keep the cat
>yes

what did she mean by this?

Rick was mentally broken beyond repair by Negan. He can no longer think straight or see things clearly. His new forced confidence and hope is just a desperate way of masking how destroyed his mind and soul truly are.

The Lloyd in the Front, Harry in the Back
The Chocolate and Vanilla Striped Cake
The XXXTentacion

Why does she talk like a retard? Did they somehow become retarded over the years and forget English while everyone else continued to talk like normal Americans?

Yeah it doesn't make sense it's been like maybe 2 years since the outbreak.

you ever say anything like that again, Ill break your jaw, knock your teeth out
you understand me?
>80204170
let me guess
>hilltop & alexandria together against the saviors
>gunfight
>rick asks where the cgi guys are
>they come out of nowhere
>join negans side
>rick starts getting btfo
>kingdom and oceanside jump in (after the wymin tell rick and tara no)
>stalemate
>both retreat

on a side note how have these fucks not encountered the negans yet?

i dont understand how people didnt drop this show after season 3 or 4

>Come across mentally unstable and possible retarded group that is larger than your own

>Hope they can properly understand your tactical attack plan against another group

>Arm them all with weapons and ammunition

>Hope they don't turn on you if and when they attack the other group.

Should have just planted the damn explosives on top of their shrapnel heaped homes and shredded them all instead of going with the old CIA overthrow middle eastern government tactic that always works perfectly...

garbage people
garbage tongue
yes.

Not even Rosita can compete with a beauty like that
I'm Redfield btw

>Hello, my name is Rick Grimes and we're from a community called Alexandria. What is this place?
>Our home.
>I understand that, but does it have a name?
>Our home.
>*Rick turns back to Michonne visibly frustrated*
>*Rick turns back around and speaks to them in the same tone you'd speak to a retarded kid that came up to you and asked for directions*
>YOUR HOME. WHERE YOU ALL LIVE. DID YOU GUYS NAME IT ANYTHING SPECIAL?
>*The leader who has a Pete Rose/mullet hybrid haircut points to a sign*
>*Rick and the group walk over to the front of the sign to read what it says*
>*The camera pans to a closeup of Rick's face in complete shock and awe*
>*Camera pans to a sign that reads: /r/home
>*Rick falls to his knees as the realization becomes clear that his entire plan is reliant on a bunch of numales and Hillary Clinton voters*

>Implying you wouldn't.

>I'm Negan, mm'ask you sumthing. We are the Walking Dead, Don't Dead Open Inside, say yes.

Its pretty stupid then. They should've made Rick turn on them, but he's the good guy so idk.

If they're really gonna betray the group, they should show us crazy Rick fucking all this group up. Would be cool and you know it

twice on sunday nigga

Even with that stupid haircute. If I could choose between Rosita and her, I would choose her.

Damn Domino Presley is looking good

I figured they were only created and introduced as cannon fodder for All Out War. There's gotta be casualties, and despite how bloated the cast is I imagine the writers would rather have a load of Mad Max scavengers get killed off instead of even the lesser Alexandrians like Tobin and Eric biting it.

>YOU GUN GIVE NOW
>NEED MORE BOOM BOOM OR YOU GO UP UP
And Rick is going to arm these people?

Did you pay close attention?

>Rick actually trusts this literal shifty eyed fucker

For god's sake Rick stop boning Michonne for a second get your shit together.

>First thing this insane trash-eating mongoloid said to Rick when she met him was that her group are a bunch of NEETs who don't actually work but steal from/manipulate productive people
>Rick agrees to go out and risk his life to arm them

Gib guns

no enough moar gun

At this point Negan should just kill Rick and put the group out of their misery. Having such a ball-less leader must be really taxing.

kek

got a picture of said spoiler? i wil not be able to catch up on the last episodes of TWD due to a hiking trip

"Clean my shoes with your tongue, user. Say yes."

These guys weren't in the comics, so I'm not sure what they're going to do with them. I imagine they're going to betray Rick because they're retarded, but I also imagine they're going to get btfo before that happens.

daily reminder that tumblr made rick and michonne happen.

I think she's sexy

>playboy logo
YES

This group is the worst writing TWD has ever had.

This season is mediocre as fuck so far too, the first half was alright, but this second half is garbage. This show needs to end after they defeat Negan, this shit doesn't need to go on for another 10 fucking seasons. Just end this shit now before it gets unwatchable.

They look like a bunch of hipster fashion models.

You have to wonder why they gave them the speaking manner of toddlers with autism. Was it to make it easier for the authors to relate to?

After Negan what even is there? They've gone to the top of the pyramid, if they kill him there's literally no one else who can challenge them.

I think I heard of some group that uses zombie herds as a weapon, I think they're the next ones

he isn't gonna die anytime soon. rick and negan teaming up could be another high.

kek

How do these people communicate complex ideas to each other though? They live in a garbage dump. I assume they have to grow crops somewhere in there or something for food, how do they communicate each other how to create a plot to farm crops in toddler speak?

There's a timejump a few years, and then there's new retarded enemies that wear the skin of dead walkers and a bunch of people die... again. It's just trash t.b.h

Negan and Rick become kinda friendly with each other as he's imprisoned, he gets out and helps Rick's group a few times though.

Some user posted a list of things that happens this season and it turned out all of the things he wrote so far came true.

how are cars still running after 3+ years in this show? you can't just jump in a car that's been sitting baking in the hot sun for years, the rubber in the tires would have dried out and rotted, and the petroleum in the gas tanks would turn into sludge and be useless. petroleum has a shelf life, it doesn't last for years and years.
not to mention the fact that cars just sitting out in the elements for years will lead to the battery being dead / useless.
i mean i don't expect a lot from this show, with the zombies being as stupid / unrealistic as they are, but this shit triggers my 'tism.

Why would Rick become friends with Negan after everything he did? That's retarded.

The Spoiling Dead people released synopses of every episode before the first one even aired

from what I remember Sasha gets captured when they go to try and kill Negan and is killed when they assault Alexandria. The heapsters turn on rick during the battle, and Rick gets shot. they are about to be defeated / killed when the Kangdom / Hilltop show up in force and cause Negan to retreat.

>>sponsored by KIA
>> al KIAs start up at once
>> still perfect paintjob alas a little dust.

yeah, i wonder why.

That sounds like the walking dead, I believe it