Post your leader's official residence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actual

Before that one

Damn, Mexico is pretty classy

Historical and now used as a ceremonial palace

What would happen if I walked up to it wearing a bald eagle costume and started knocking on the door whilst singing Star Spangled Banner?

Xi Jinping doesn't live there proxy

you wouldnt get past the gate

who else lives in the houses?

He literally rents an apartment condo, I could be the president's shitty neighbor for the modest sum of ~3k$ per month.

He just rents a normal apartment?
Or the whole complex? Does he has a special security keeping the complex under lockdown?

no idea, I'd probably end up on a list if I searched it up

Rented.

>He just rents a normal apartment?
just a normal apartment
>Or the whole complex?
kek he doesnt have the money for that
>Does he has a special security keeping the complex under lockdown?
There is special security 24/7

desu it must be awful being the presidentsneighbor.

Man it's all in Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street
Your government can't be that paranoid

left wings must love that kind of "austerity" good thing ours lives now in a "house" I guess having the president living in a fucking castle was way to much

I keked hard

actually no body cares, I find it pretty selfish. Imagine living peacefully and one day your neighbor decides running for presidency bringing all the media to the neighborhood, people asking you stupid stuff, now you cant watch lolis without fear.

9/11
Would clap again.

Are Koreans not allowed to have contrast in their scenery?

Actual

The third one.

Built in 1866 by a Member of Parliament, Joseph Merrill Currier for his wife. He named it Gorffwysfa, Welsh for "place of rest.". The government took it over in the 1940s and PMs have lived their ever since. Trudeau doesn't now, since it's need of massive renovations

Designed and built by the same guy that designed the white house apparently.

LOL Jap Yours look like shit ugly and not follwing tradition. Just very modern looking and used no any aesthetic sense

Not that much desu, but thats how it is when you're a poor country.

Mao does.

sexy

""""""""""""THE COIN""""""""""""

kek

aight here

man that sucks
but at least the Presidency itself has their own office?

the "Palacio de los Lopez" stopped being the presidents' residency but still is their office
imagine changing the office everytime a new president rises and his house becomes it. wtf

>note the fucking window air conditioning units

Governor's residence

Stop dropping bombs on it

Winter residence

probably doesn't have central cooling pham

The white building with a golden spike on top of it.

built in 1806

I want to make him burn

Since 1870.

He built started building it a few years ago and intended to move in it, and then changed his mind after people started making a mockery of him for building extravagant palace while Gazans are starving. Finally I heard he wants to turn it into a library, right in the middle of fucking nowhere. We have a dumb government tbqh.