Hypothetically speaking, if a civil war does break out in Spain...

Hypothetically speaking, if a civil war does break out in Spain, what would the rough lines of combat be at geographically and who would be on what side?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat my ass bitch

Everyone against Catalonia. If there's conflict it would be guerrilla in some rural towns so no fronts.

What about the Basque?

There won't be a Civil War because the Catalan independentist movement is proud of being pacifist. Also, Terra Lliura was crushed decades ago.

The front lines would be in Catalonia and the '''''civil war'''' would be over in 48hrs.

Over as in "mision accomplished, we won now :-DDDDDDD" amerisharts wars because later...you know.

Which is a good thing desu, Catalonia needs to be reduced to Northern Ireland tier.

This, it would most likely not even be a civil war as such, but a return to the worst days of ETA.

I hope it does so scatalonians learn their lesson

anons, i think the leaf wants to know instead (and masturbate to) logistics and terrain stuff

Qué tal si nos aprovechamos de que están hechos mierda entre sí para ponerlos en su lugar y devolverles el favor que nos hicieron en 1521

Me too. But I have my doubts. The government is too much of a pussy to do something like the amerisharts did in the 60's sending the military to invade Mississippi and cuck the democratically elected government of Mississippi.

Or was it Alabama?

the idea that people think Catalonia could compete with a first world military that would get support from NATO, AKA the best military alliance in human history, is fucking hilarious

Well, probably there will be catalonian terror attacks all across the spain. Difficulty comes down on tracking whether it was muslim or catalonian who drove the truck...

>Me too. But I have my doubts. The government is too much of a pussy to do something like the amerisharts did in the 60's sending the military to invade Mississippi and cuck the democratically elected government of Mississippi.
What the hell are you talking about?

same deal with ukrainie. everyone fiddles their thumbs and passive-aggressively trades with spain

Ukraine wasn't in NATO or EU

you think that matters? you forget you had a formal alliance treaty with Ukraine, just in case russia pulled what russia they did?

alliances mean jack shit now. the only thing that matters is economic power projection, spain doesn't trade anything important

I just want to kill some commies. Can you guy let it last long enough to let volunteers do that

>That post
>that pic
So much cringe

Kennedy's civil war with Mississippi

Russia used some kind of loophole in the treaty to pull off their BS

There was no formal alliance treaty with Ukraine, argenblanco.

You fucking retard, that's not a civil war. All he did was send in troops to quell a riot.

You would get to rape some Sp*nish grills user

it was up to the signant nations to decide whether the treaty was broken or not. there was no loophole, the USA just refused to intervine

no we fucking didn't you dumbshit

there was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

literally a signed document saying "i will intervene if ukraine's territorial integrity is ever threatened"

Well, like all things in life, semantics depends on the pov.

In my pov, the mississipians and their democratically elected government wanted self-determination from niggers and America's President started a civil war on them.

No, it literally doesn't say that. It's an abstract declaration on the territorial integrity of certain countries signed among others by Russia as partner in that declaration, not a full pledged military defensive alliance between Ukraine and NATO.

Was it breached by Ivan? Sure, because Ivan gonna Ivan.

Was there obligation to intervene by any party? Nope. Well yes, the UN. Go call them out on that :d

>a governer sends in 400 marshals to police a campus because on black wants to enroll
>the entire student population chimps out killing 2, and injuring 300
>muh ebil feds

The governor should've been impeached, he was endangering the life of one of his citizens, as well as wasting resources.

it's gonna be epic man, the russian air force will be deployed in support of catalonia and destroy NATO's air force, which will allow the catalonian rebel troops to overthrow madrid's government

Are you having a fever dream?