maybe he'll be traded back for picks

not a comfy game so far

smith u sexy fool

we miss you nealer :(

>TRASHVILLE

uuugh

vgk score on the pp who would have guessed it

MEMES!

If not at the deadline maybe in the offseason, I'm still mad he was unprotected. Had to be some bullshit like Poile promising the Swedes Jarnkrok wouldn't go.

AHAHHAHA GET FUCKED YOU REDNECK FAGGOTS
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH DONT BEAT YOUR SISTER TOO HARD TONIGHT, SHE MIGHT NOT BLOW YOU

still plenty of time for memes

Even though I miss him I don't think it's a good idea to pick him up again. The team needs to grow and go in a slightly different direction, plus the hole he left has been filled in with Turris revolutionizing the second line.

Like this one that you post every single day?

preds need to step it up

maybe anime will give them a goal to score

Going to Subway again, lads. Only can get one footlong this time, what do

got to publix u corporate tool

I don't agree with this. Tolvanen is the only similar skillset in the system and he might not really be NHL ready yet. You can have more than two good lines.

It depends on the cost though. Neal's probably going to get paid a lot.

He also took a lot of penalties. I loved Neal, but he was a shit stirrer.

Divesville

take a detour off a bridge

>going to subway ever

enjoy your high fructose bread and turkey-based ham famu

what a waste

pks shot got deflected off the target

I think we can meet halfway and say that there are comparable options for a lower price points. With Tovallen maturing in the next few years, are the other positions that have more pressing needs than a second or third line winger?

maybe since the pp streak finally ended they'll realize it's actually bad tactically

probably not though

>are the other positions that have more pressing needs than a second or third line winger?

Not really. Third pairing is still kind of crappy and might need to think about getting a goalie in 2 years if Pekka leaves/Saros isn't ready, but there's no big holes like before. Pretty comfy.

It's definitely a crutch and it was bound to dry up sooner or later. They need more confidence in even strength situations.

Educate me on Malcom Subban. Is he legit?

>that recovery on the time announcement

Trudeau bows to the Subbans.

He's not terrible.

idk if he's top stopper, but he's sure making it an important question.

Before he went on IR he was on fucking fire. You would have thought he was Fleury himself. Since coming back from IR, he's been a bit rocky, but still a pretty strong goalie over all. Very energetic in the net, can make some big plays happen, you gotta be slick to get something past him.

Pekka dropping off a cliff numbers wise is my biggest anxiety. Every season feels like it could be the season he really regresses even if he's having a golden sunset on his career so far. The goalie question feels more pressing than a underperforming third line.

>top stopper

Sometimes goalies take years to develop. He's only 23. The fact he can handle himself on an expansion team surely means something.

Glad he's made it at least. Hopefully he has a decent career.

I feel like we don't even know what we have with Saros right now, but Pekka is too good and the team is trying to win now so they can't actually take the time to give him a shot. Ideally he would get like 40 games this year. Sending him down to play weekend AHL games is the half-measure there, but I don't know if that's stunting his growth or not.

subban's going to snip one bast his bro

cap this

Even though is shitposted for meme slappers earlier, Subban needs to share the puck more and not default to trying to meme slap on his brother five times in a row on the powerplay.

everytime subban plays a team hes personally linked to, hes going to tryhard and play flashy

Preds were setting him up for that meme slap anyway, Josi should have been shooting tho

live by the memes, die by the memes

preds are playing this whole game likes its the 3rd

subban for calder

Preds are built around memes. Double Finnish goalers, meme active defense, and a top line with only Swedes.
NOT comfy

PK just straight up playing winger now

We've been spoiled by all the recent comfyness desu

very meme period here

Subbs rings the meme bell again

meme game on point

but where are the goals?

>play great game on the backside of a back to back
>play like shit after two days of rest
really pulses my pecans

>Go Preds.
We don't look too good tonight though

Kind of like the Canucks game, a lot of missed plays. Surprised the shots are so high.

rip

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES

Fugggggg

STANDING HERE

I REALIZE

Yeah
>No rebounds
>No favorable bounces
>Can't pass in offensive zone
>Can't land pucks
Our best look was Craig skating it in and shooting straight into the glove. Probably not going be our night.
However...
>Jarnkrok

AS
LONG
AS
WERE
MOVING
AS
ONE

LETS GO PREDS

MOST. DANGEROUS. LEAD.

Maybe Jarnkrok IS better than Neal?

Very meme storyline goal there

That was a lot of work for one goal. Subban may have a great career as a goaler ahead of him.

gee that subban chant was LOUD

>SUBBAN
>ALL YOUR FAULT
Poor Pk...

Subban chant was weird as fuck to hear

imagine playing in nashville

Not as weird as the Forsberg chant the other night. >our Forsberg had a cheeky comment about it.

No

Who here /thankspaul/ at home

What were they saying exactly? I couldn't make it out.

not like paul can hear me anyway

I think it's a little weirder since it's actually someone he cares about. But not a huge deal, they're professionals.

SUBBAN, SUBBAN, SUBBAN
YOU SUCK
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
It's the standard chant after the goal scorer is announced, but the first line is whichever goalie just was scored on

>He shoots
>He scores
>You suck
>Subban x 3
>You suck
>It's all your fault x 3
Little drunk, may have missed a line

kek are nashville fans middle schoolers or something?

do they look like middle schoolers to you

You'd be surprised how much 17,000 people yelling shakes a goalie. Younger ones or those that don't play nashville a lot tend to mentally slip after they let in that first goal.

Yes

anime
give the preds a goal

Has nashville even had a come from behind win this year?

yeah like once

but they never fall behind tho

SLAPPY MEME TIME

>play like it's the third for two periods
>play like it's the first for the last period
Hmmmmmmmmm

comfy

maybe the plan is the start the next game like it's the second period?

E L I T E

The absolute state of kang Subban.

RV!!!

>wasting all this time

ARVI

fuck nashville and fuck anime

if anything the contact was caused by the defenseman, pure refpuck if they took that back

delete this

love nashville
LOVE anime

you might be a faggot

>mad
>at the preds
>at anime

>homophobic
>hates hockey
>hates art

you ought to leave

Dumping preds animu