Shillary stealing tweets

Clinton can't even tweet her own shit

She can't do anything by herself. She's incompetent and weak and will go wherever beaurocrats tell her to. That's why they want her in office.

pretty sure she doesn't know how to tweet, 100% of her tweets are from some hipster moron interns

How is that a strawman?

>expecting someone who can't a email account to be able to manage a twitter account.

This actually. Even her signed tweets are dictated by a PR agency.

I do not get it either, that is the strange part for me.
She just stole (not retweetet) some random stupid tweet

It's a buzzword with no substance.

'Virtue signalling' is the latest buzzword/phrase to be used by every 'intellectual' on the web.

strawman has substance. If trump really was misrepresenting the (((media's))) argument against him, her tweet would make sense. But he isn't and so her tweet is retarded, but leftists will eat it up because, MUH SMART ARGOOMENT WERD.

>Implying the average liberal knows what a strawman is beyond it being a term that blows them the fuck out.

That's not what "strawman" means... like
..at all.

This, doesn't even make sense

It's not even strawman when the arguments are THAT retarded.

context for trumps tweet?
very confused white male here

He was blasted by the media for tweeting an image of hillary that had a six pointed star on it. Everyone claimed it was the star of David and he was being extremely anti-semitic.
He is now trying to demonstrate the absurdity of the claim

>liberals google strawman
>still don't understand the term
>HAHA TRUMP BTFO

I can assure you this is what has happened.

Exactly

>52k likes

she struggles to break 5k likes for most of her tweets. How many of those are bought? like that "delete your account" tweet?

It costs less than $500 to get 50k likes.

>#Frozen

My sides

The only bigotry here is the people who are presuming that a star must be associated with Judaism because of implications of Greed

Wouldn't that be a red herring or whatever?

hows that a strawman argument though? Its a direct comparison