Fox News shows black people CELEBRATING, DANCING and LAUGHING at the deaths of five police officers in #Dallas

Fox News shows black people CELEBRATING, DANCING and LAUGHING at the deaths of five police officers in #Dallas.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/regated/status/751318719154909184
youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw
youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/regated/status/751318719154909184
Link

This is America, everyone hates each other but pretends to be friendly.

FALSE FLAG PLANTED BY MOSSAD TO MAKE U HATE BLACKS or something

Someone needs to teach that poor little African American fellow someproper trigger technique before he blows Jamal's fucking leg off.

Its shooped

Honestly, Fuck The Police... I Just Got A Ticket For Going 60 In A 55...

it's the opposite in Sweden

Quick big tech companies give BLM another few million $$$

why are u posting a shopped pic

A hundred dead niggers for every dead cop!

who gives a fuck about the pic, faggots. watch the video

This doesn't look like dancing or celebrating.

ones does not need any help or false flag events to start hating Niggers, they manage to do that themselves

TFW little niglet has a beretta 92 and all i could affor was a LELKEK pf9 but also sold it because i'm broke and have kids and bills to pay.

This is exactly what Sup Forums screams at the top of their lungs when it's something that goes against their ideology.

But we already have that happening

>implying anyone needs motivation to hate blacks

What????
No, it's exactly as Sweden!

You didn't post it you retard. Russia should fucking just take you already

Not enough, these fucking animals need to be completely eradicated from the face of the earth.

why didn't you just go 55?

>Russia should fucking just take you already
blah blah blah
I've been hearing this for 3 years, go fuck yourself, burger

They were throwing gang signs and repping their hood, user. Gangsters don't dance they just pull up their pants and lean back...lean back...

>not celebrating
>not dancing

what, do you not like happenings?

You should get a ticket for typing like a retarded fucking 15 year old nigger, too.

Do you really believe that?

Not even particularly well. I didn't even have to check the pixels.

monkeys aren't human beans

Nah mang they just gotta go back

But dancing and partying around a hanged nigra is rayciss?

Maybe he has lead in his foot. Black drivers always have lead somewhere on them

make note of it. when hillary cuts welfare like her husband and obama did remember some nig wont be able to feed their children

>Calls Me 15 Year Old
>Calls Me "Nigger"
>On Sup Forums

What attrocities?

If people were being lined up and shot by police I would understand. But all of these police shootings happen in incredibly tense and volatile situations and they call it oppression and systematic murder.

Have people honestly forgotten what real oppression and real genocide look like? Doesn't calling this oppression belittle actual events where governments systematically wiped out hundreds of thousands of people.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Looks like a peaceful protest.

>twitter.com/regated/status/751318719154909184

racial
justice

They can reapply to be members of the human race when they stop acting like animals.

>A sniper in Dallas
Some things never change in America...

whites thrive on deceit and deception

And?

Black people hate law and order because they're criminals. Criminals hate police.

What do you think BLM is all about?

Not all black people behave like animals.

i think u mean Jews

Those black gentlemen are just taking the opportunity to complete their music video for their new mixtape releasing this Sept.

no, i mean whites; jews included

I pray everyday that someone goes into googles offices and blows the heads off every cuckold traitor

Hypothetically ofcourse

niggers
I pity them

>CELEBRATING, DANCING and LAUGHING
but they're just not doing any of those things

Why does an Ukrainian care about this? You are not an American, you probably never will. What you DO got is a civil war. Why do you care about Blacks in the USA and not Russians taking Crimea?

So this is kind of like how in Dawn of War 2 where the Eldar (Jews) used the Orks (Niggers) as unwitting pawns in their plan because they're dumb, violent, and easily maniuplated, right?

I assume whites are the Imperium? Who are the Tyranids?

yea and mind you they are defending a gang member who is A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER. I am almost inclined to say this is the work of Satan and the prophesied end times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw

>youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw

I care about whatever the fuck I want to care about, m'kay?

>jews
>white

pick one

But it is like someone in Syria caring about Brexit.

You know that is photoshop retard

they just want to get unto 7/11 and loot so they muhdikin

Just niggers, and few sentient beings are capable of hating niggers more than a hard-working black folk.

That dindu has horrible trigger discipline.

I'd like to interject for a moment here and say that it's a non-argument. Anyone can do anything. You don't get to dictate terms on what a person's interests are.

The war has stopped. Russian forces have been thrown back. Our own government goes full retard every day. Yesterday Russian government went full 1984, nothing new happens.

Welcome to the year 2016, where the two competing political doctrines are SJWs and Sup Forums.
We are absolutely fucked on all ends.

And here is the enablers.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s

Fuck off muhammad

>black people are the only ones to be whipped and enslaved, ever

Fox News shows crisis actors trying to whip up a race war for ZOG.

I am so glad I killed my TV.

Ya know, if cops were half as bad as the nigs say they are, they would have beat those fuckers to death.

good thing race is really just a social construct, if it wasn't the modern world would be a terrifying nightmare

> jews arent white meme

then why are they classified as white? better yet, define a white person

Muslims of course.

This is infuriating. This piece of shit published the video while the shooting were going on. What's depressing is the number of likes.

Zimmerman already has

How big is the backlash going to be?
this is what I see happening
>cops kick in the teeth of any gang member suspected of being involved
>KKK lynch's 10+ coons
>some random breivik type lunatic kills 30+

Fuck yeh, euro+pooinloo squabble!

Only niggers complain about the consequences of breaking the law. You must be a nigger

Yeah, for now they only limit to performing public executions, so kind of them.

pretty much sums it up

that's not a dance, that how nignogs communicate. they can't speak english properly, so like apes they show each other their nipples and asses.

>KKK lynch's 10+ coons

Maybe the KKK needs to make a comeback and go after dangerous negroes.

jews don't think of themselves as white

that's the only distinction that matters

>that like bar

Trump's numbers will definitely go up unless he says something retarded like he did after Orlando. Unfortunately this will also take attention off of Clinton's email scandal (which is why some people are claiming this is a false flag, it is extremely convenient for her)

Racial tension is going to increase. More BLM chimpouts will happen.

Wouldn't be surprised if the KKK or some Dylan Roofer fag kills some blacks.

It'll be open season for niggers in Dallas. I would not want to be black and deal with Dallas PD in the coming weeks. American PDs tend to retaliate pretty harshly after this shit. They might be restrained by all the attention though.

The real happening is going to go off at the Republican Convention in a couple of weeks. Trumpers, Sanders-fags, BLM and a bunch of cops are all going to be on the same streets. Should be comfy.

Implying one needs convincing in hating an obsolete group of animals who require 24/7 government funded brainwashing to just convince you they're human beings.

that get with that post, just

interesting.
say it turns out to be some gang like the bloods. would the cops raid end execute every known gag member? I imagine they are going to turn into judge dredd.

Reminder that Moot now works for those people

wise user has predicted comfiness

You're not even American. Shut up.

The picture is of a war criminal being shot after the gentleman to the left found the mass grave he created

Your time has come whitey

Black era now

Pretty sure this is about the other guy in the car mostly. That incident is what resonated most. He was a law abiding citizen.

yes, they do. they've fought pretty hard to be socially classified as white. im still waiting for one of you idiots to define a white person

He just can't. He just can't drive.

FIFTY-FIVE, YEAH WOO (GUITAR STUFFS)

Perfect fit for the original cuck. I liked him better when he was Mexican.

Didn't happen. Fox was rolling shit footage of a convenience store being closed while the cops were clearing the surrounding area. Their cameras just happened to be there filming the end of the protest kids, as opposed to where the active shooter was. This is at 12:47 AM local time.

Niggers don't help to improve the perception of them, rather the opposite.
They really do act like apes.