Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
RALLIES AND PRESS CONFERENCES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Somewhere 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>North Carolina Rally 7/5/16 - MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k
>Speech at Western Conservative Summit Denver, CO 7/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJmXWF1TDQ
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump On Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E
>Trump on O’Reilly 6/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=duPQxXJdYYI
ENTERTAINMENT
>5D Chess
www.mosquitohillary.com
>Hillary's America
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>The Blonde Eagle
youtube.com/watch?v=PagVeZgHbhk
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Hillary Clinton Exposed – Hypocrisy, Lies, and Corruption
youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
TV/LIVESTREAMS
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
TNN Archive
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKbUIW6wdxA
youtube.com/watch?v=HDLuCHrp9OY
livenewschat.eu/politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
msnbc.com/msnbc-live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry an awoo

>trump is completely silent
>he either knows he won't win
>or he knows he will win

welp

Make no mistake: Trump is directly responsible for creating the circumstances which led to this tragedy. The blood is on his hands.

Obongo speaking;
youtube.com/watch?v=rKbUIW6wdxA

obama is fucking weak, you guys need trump real bad

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING

SRS

It would be a dumb move to address the situation before the president, especially when he has a scheduled event later in the day.

What anime is this?

MAGA

>weak obongo
>then america stops existing

come at me, banternigger

Can't listen to this fucking nigger

I've never hated someone so much in my life

I hate him so much, I never want to see this fucking faggot nigger muslim again in my life

November can't come soon enough

fpwp

fucking weebs

Did you hear Obamas speech that basically fuelled the 11 cops being shot by Dindu's in Texas? First time they have a Black President and they have the worst race relations since the fuckin civil rights movement

I need my Morning Jew

>11 officers shot in dallas.
>now 5 dead.
>police were protecting a "protest" against racial violence.
>snipers around the block triangulating.
>no solid number on suspects 3-4
>one was cornered in a garage, killed himself

>EU flag
EVIL! FUCKING EVIL DISGUSTING SHIT!!!!!!! GET THESE SHILLS OUTTA HERE!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I've never hated someone so much in my life

Sick part is he would probably consider that a compliment or a badge of honor

BBC News just read out about 10 tweets along the lines of 'take all guns, it's the current year, this was an inevitable reaction, blacks are being executed'

So what do you guys think will happen next?
I'm having a real bad feeling that all these incidents that have happened in the time span of less than two days are inter-connected with each other and are probably going to lead to something really really big

Thoughts?

someone else make the next bread. i'm tired and at this rate, the thread will be done at like 7am

I'm so pissed, clinton and comey should have been in the news, now we will have 1 month of race-baiting and muh gunz

Oh and just wait until Hillary makes him a supreme court justice (she said he'd make a great one)

Wouldn't that just be a wonderland
8 more years of his smiling face while he shreds the constitution and is untouchable

Save us Trump

So Trump had a House Republican conference meeting? Was it behind closed doors? What exactly does it mean?

Also pages like "HuffPost Politics" and "NowThis" are uploading fear mongering, race-baiting videos on goybook and getting millions and millions of views where more and more people are being pushed to the edge
With every new video they upload, the comments get more radical and radical
This all seems kinda fishy 2bh
Like they're all trying to purposely instigate a race war

some guy has been posting with an ayylmao flag saying that the supposed bombs are going to go off in dallas and then it will be fucking happening in every big city. i have my doubts

Wait for the Rep convention.
(((They))) will falseflag another habbening and blame that to Trump.

Is Trump picking a black running mate?

according to breitbart it was a success and he managed to unify the party.

No more mentions of Hillary in the news until the DNC.

He's just some jackass who likes to proxy from the ISS, I've seen him before. You can tell it's him because he always starts with "ayy"

That easily? It seemed like half of the party hated him and the other half were afraid to support him. I wonder what exactly happened there.

The xx flag is nothing new. Just some funny jackass making fun of newfags.

I hope so

maybe

When is trump next speech? After the obongo fiasco I need some medicine.

>I'm so pissed, clinton and comey should have been in the news, now we will have 1 month of race-baiting and muh gunz

I have said several times before that I'm not a tinfoil kind of guy and I will continue to say that
However, I have a strong feeling that all this was just a planned false flag attack so that people will be distracted from the gross injustice that was the Hillary Clinton FBI case result
People were very angry with what the FBI had announced and twitter and kikebook were full of posts of people sharing their anger about the incident until yesterday night when suddenly the attack happened
Now I can hardly see 2-3 posts about Clinton, every single fucking post is about the "horrific" killing of some nigger and praising the nignogs for killing off the cops
That can't be a fucking coincidence, it just can't

I'm trying to explain to my 18 y/o liberal female cousin on why she should vote Trump. I told her she's not going to understand it fully until she experiences modern society and sees it firsthand, so I explained in analogy.

It's like having to cross a road to get to some berries, but knowing a tiger (globalists) was lurking in some bushes. Trump has a gun, and demands you act as the diversion for the tiger but he gets to keep all of the tiger meat and most of the berries you find. But it's still better than being eaten than the tiger.

Is this apt?

They have so much open disdain for us, they do their corrupt banana republic shit right in plain sight in front of our fucking faces and nothing happens to them they just lecture us instead

Just thinking about it fills me with this neanderthal rage and I start foaming at the mouth and grinding my teeth

Trump usually waits for the dust to settle a bit before he makes comments on these type of things. Information could change quickly, so jumping to conclusions isn't wise.

the #neverTrump faggots are a minority. The media only blew it up. It's all good, it even seems like ted cruz will endorse Trump (hillary got a new nickname lyin' crooked hillary, which means Ted lost this nickname. So maybe they made up and will continue to move forward)

Trump's rhetoric had a huge role to play in this. Let's be honest with ourselves.

I'm just glad they got one of them alive

Now we can actually learn the motivations behind the attacks, how much training these guys had, etc.

Then since he killed cops in Texas of all places we can fast-track him to the front of the line for the Death Penalty

Love my state

Probably just a shitposter
They usually are

Yep, most likely
I think all these attacks are probably going to be blamed on Trump too
That his racism has caused the incidents to boil down to what's happening
That was what was said last time too, when the Chicago chimpout happened and I'm pretty damn sure it'll be said when this one happens

This

I watched entire house committee with comey getting BTFO. This is so fucking convenient.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HDLuCHrp9OY

GOD BLESS THIS MAN

>trump leads you to fight tigers at gun point and steals your berries
Solid

trump can't come soon enough

As an American, I share your sentiment. This all has happened very very conveniently in general. The country is going to elect Trump, so I guess we'll find out if he's as corrupt as the last number of presidents.

by the way, what were you guys talking about yesterday about white genocide in the house committee with cormey?

>so I explained in analogy.

when will you chucklefucks realize that women can't accept reason and logic, their head just isn't wired, all they care about emotional bullshit
you bringing analogies and facts for her female mind is just plain boring

Yeah actually it's even worse

I forgot SCOTUS positions are lifetime appointments

If Hillary makes Obama a justice you will have to watch that bastard legislate from the bench for the rest of his natural life. Could be decades.

That's nightmare stuff
Thankfully Trump is going to win, and we'll avoid that awful future
Some other timeline is going to get shafted hard though

Thats very nice to hear. Thank you for the information, german friend.

Of course he's corrupt. He's been bribing politicians like Clinton, Pelosi and Schumer for decades.

at least his bribes were for him to build another building or some shit, I mean benign things, he can't be innocent but at the end of the day he didn't do damage

Well if we believe this user and imagine for a second he wasn't just LARPing, Trump isn't that clean. I doubt anyone can climb that high and be clean.

>Romanian making excuses for corruption

Kek, how typical. There are no excuses for bribery and corruption.

Also forgot to add that he probably only did bribes to get his buildings going. It's not like he's drowning in blood like others did. To reach the top you have to get your hands dirty, in both ways.

>He's been bribing politicians like Clinton, Pelosi and Schumer for decades.

He admitted as much, with the implication that it is impossible to get anything done in America without greasing the right palms.

When you are compelled into paying to get the elected officials to do their damn jobs are you a corrupter or the victim of their shakedown?

I'd probably kill myself honestly, deaths embrace would be much sweeter than living that nightmare

A progressive court majority would ruin this country beyond repair

DONT RESPOND TO THIS ASSHOLE
(3 posts by this ID, all bait)

>implying all Romanians are inherently corrupt
>notice your flag
Jej, extremely typical

We're all waiting for the same thing: confirmation of the race of the shooter/terrorist(s)

Wasnt too bad of a statement really. Of course king nigger slides in a sentence about racial disparity in violence real quick before going back into the canned grievance speech. I wonder how many cops this is going to piss the fuck off.

I'm just pointing out facts. What, in my posts, don't you agree with?

whos staying up? also watching morning joe. lets see how long i last

Well they sure arent white or we'd have their full names by now.

they might be mudshits but given the strike during a "protest" it seems obvious to me the protest was bait to have cops out in the open while nigger snipers took position

what did king obongo say?

Well the one who surrendered was definitely black

Yeah I've been boycotting Joe but I kind of want to see what they have to say about this one

Plus he tweeted nice things about Trump so I think he's just pressured by his bosses to shit on him
Him and Mika are fans I know it

livenewschat.eu/politics/

Morning Cuck next

man they are shilling the jfk connection

this shooting will give trump a huge bump

Shillary's been way too friendly with BLM

I just want to sleep until November when I vote for Trump, then fall back to sleep until 2017 when Trump is in office

I'm barely holding on here

Have the caught the shooter yet?

Also will Trumps speech be delay yet again ?

Condolences to families
Blamed access to "powerful weapons"
backtracked on basically calling cops racist yesterday, said "almost all of them do their job tremendously" or whatever
said he'll say more later when facts come in

Then he talked about the EU and Globalism because he was really in Poland for NATO and didn't expect to have to give a speech about Dallas

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs

REV UP THE SPAM LADS

he caught himself

no its just tomorrow

>normies

Why are they so fucking stupid anons?

1 in custody, 1 killed himself

don't know about the others but it's over

obongo speaking

link

here comes the gun control speech

msnbc.com/msnbc-live
Here you go fellow Australian

>Trump right, Hillary guilty of espionage and perjury
>Hillary's dark colored friends attacked almost a dozen police officers for being white

Wonder how hard they're going to rig the polls to keep her on top?

Anyone have a stream for morning jew?

>tfw I had a son when I was 20
>he's in elementary school now
>he comes up to me one day and says "daddy why are there no kids that look like me in my class?"

this was what redpilled me desu, sent me down this road

>I wonder what exactly happened there.

god couldnt they lower the volume on that shit?

>Trump wins the Election
>Hillary declares a re count

>Hillary's dark colored friends

are they confirmed niggers?

see

>Blamed access to "powerful weapons"
No he didn't faggot. I hate Obama but don't be a faggot liar.

>Coulter's law: the longer it takes for the race of a criminal to be reported, the more likely it is that the criminal is non-white

when I see this shit happening I feel like there is a very real chance for trump to wind up shot.

If he does get shot, I may become gripped with rage at those responsible. Guess it depends on how apathetic I am on that day.

i hope your ready, lads.

being corrupt and being a corrupter are two different things

well the idea is planted and the media has been very friendly to the people attempting it

Why hasn't he tweeted yet?

Still sleeping

>It was powerful weapons that did this

There it is

>boston bombing guy
false flag professional?