What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>I'll never be as talented as Finn. May as well just sudoku on mom's menopause pills. OH SHIT-SLUG IN MY MOUTH

Shut the fuck up. Noah a squish

What a cute little trap

Wait, is he saying that in character or as himself? If he's coughing up slugs I assume it's in character, but if he's calling Finn by his real name... Your premise can use some workshopping.

He is in character, but in the Stranger Things fanfic series I'm making up, Finn Wolfhard is an actor in both the Stranger Things timeline and our own timeline. But Stranger Things Finn was born in 1972 instead of 2002. It's not hard, you fucking mouth breathing cuckhole.

that his dad was right when he called him a queer

Does fake Finn look like real Finn, and if so, is Will confused as to why his best friend looks identical to a famous child actor? Also, what is Finn famous for in the Stranger Things universe? Obviously not Stranger Things.

>but in the Stranger Things fanfic series I'm making up
STOP
T
O
P

In-Universe Finn stars in a show called Mauntauk, which was the name of the real-universe Stranger Things pilot. Like the Stranger Things, the plot revolves around MKULTRA, but instead of the fictionalized version from our universe, theres is about our universe's MKULTRA, which in their universe is the fictionalized version. And yes, their Finn looks identical to our Finn, except he's got a Devilish goatee.

Does Finn eventually bone Mike?

It's poorly conceived internet fan-fiction. Obviously the answer is yes.

Blueberry pie?

'Scuse me, pardon me. Superior boyo coming through.

>a 12 year old gets 84,000 likes on his insta post
you just know these kids are gonna be royally fucked up from all this

>buying a time bomb
Lol

YOU. JUST. KNOW.

IT'S JUST A COUGH DROP

He didn't buy shit. When you're the Laurence Olivier of your generation, you get things for free.

He's 14 and mind your business.

>Laurence Olivier of your generation

Name another 14 year old that anyone claims is the Laurence Olivier of his generation.

can you imagine the amount of young pussy he will/is getting?

Noah is superior to that chinless muppet.

Noah is sickly and effeminate. He wouldn't know what to do with it.

No one has ever been more wrong about anything in the history of the Internet.

Can't be done. The gods bequeath but one Laurence Olivier upon each generation, and this one's is Finn Wolfhard.

Samefagging this hard

Says the delusional Finnfag.

Nope.

Noahposting isn't even a thing. Finn is the most popular lad on Sup Forums since Bran turned into a weird looking lesbian woman.

>Noahposting isn't even a thing

Of course it isn't, Sup Forums has shit taste so this is just par for the course. Besides, this means he'll age well since all the boyfus Sup Forums obsesses over always end up hideous. Finn will be no exception.

>Caring this much about what Sup Forums thinks.

wut

yet. Wait a year or two.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The crazed cry of a batshit Finnfag.