If people didnt have access to high power weapons this wouldnt have happened

>if people didnt have access to high power weapons this wouldnt have happened
This fucking nigger did it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rKbUIW6wdxA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit. Obongo mentioned Dallas for like 30 secs and then went on sucking EU's cock.

Why the fuck did you elect this nigger burgers?

He doesn't even know where they got the weapons...

5 more months of this shit i dont think i will last this is just too much

Yeah, well... It happened in Paris.

Didnt stop him from pushing gun control

did you hear him praising the migrant crisis?

he hates white people

Hillary will be worse

Electoral college chooses, not us

>80206206

LINK:?

GIV PROOFS

youtu.be/rKbUIW6wdxA

Better the electoral college than fucking retards voting for muh feelings like what happened with Brexit.

He doesn't give a shit he's out in a few months why would he bother?

>then went on sucking EU's coc
thats how its done baby

At least he said some sentences. Our leader always comes out, says he's "outraged" and then walks out to presumedly hit a bong.

Just like it didn't happen in France at a concert?

>if people didnt have access to high power weapons this wouldnt have happened

JUST LIKE FRANCE AND BELGIUM RIGHT?

Why not just ban niggers from getting guns?

Well,

You could have 2 guys with deer bolt guns and inflict the same or more chaos.

Within reason, it's more to do with training, preparation and resolve.

He is right though
>sucked EU cock
I bet you want back now faggot

He's not

2 .243 Win. bolt guns up high will do the same thing.

Probably more, as you have 1 shot 1 kill for a center hit.

If cops were held accountable this shit wouldn't be an issue
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SMpAHJkhm0

Remember when Obama let thousands of high power weapons get into the hands of the cartels and other criminals?

Bolt action limits the amount of shots you can make within reasonable timeframe
Also its harder to keep sight on target.

Also clips have less in them than magazines. But yeah,otherwise youre right

#DontMessWithTexas

>#DontMessWithTexas
Pretty sure they just did.

I can't wait for Obama to visit Australia when he's no longer president. I want to use his forehead as an ashtray.

western media buried mitt romeny because he's mormon and white. they put a target on his head and killed his chances of being elected.
also, he ran against a guy who got caught in a bribery scandal. it would be impossible to lose that election.

>He is right though
This. If we ban assault weapons, we'll be as safe as paris.

How many shooting deaths has Paris had in the past decade, versus us?

>"during peaceful protests"
>I totally said we should be supportive of cops while race baiting and calling people to action
>now hand over your guns

What is France's population and their percentage of non-whites in the country, versus us?

Muh racism

Guess they didn't care enough to really think about having a muslim-raised half-nigger as head of the Western World. Thanks America.

The problem with usa is not the guns, if people are retard enough to feel safer with a gun, it's their problem.
The real issue is the violence culture there, but it's not so surprising , it's a country built on a genocide and made strong by wars

Well he's not wrong though, if he didn't have access to those weapons those people would've still been alive

>built on a genocide
no
>made strong by wars
Closer, but this tends to be farther removed from domestic affairs, we've come to the point that military actions aren't felt in any meaningful way on the homefront.
>violence culture
You're allowed to just call it nigger culture here.

Counterpoint:

This was a group of 1-4 (possibly more) people. Who is to say they would not have otherwise attacked cops without guns. Or who is to say they acquired the guns legally? Or even that they are "high powered". We don't know that yet, for all we know they used .22lr rounds. We (the public) don't know the facts yet.

Also consider this. What stopped the coon? A gun. He hitlered himself.

To be quite honest he is right

Tell me why you need anything other than pistols for self defense

>faggot talk about migrants and need to help them
>he talk about liberal democract and how important it is
>all this in Poland

No one here gives a fuck dumb monkey

Dude stop the nigger culture bullshit, and of course wars have an impact, from more or less 100 year, war and violence is the pilar of your strong economy, soldiers are glorified heroes and other bullshit. Here when we think about war, we think about the consequences too, the destruction and death, not just killing people for oil and lulz

>not knowing the president is just some random person in a suit who reads off teleprompters, not written or thought out by him.

whats stopping these nignoogs from getting guns illegally or just go out on a random killingspree with knifes and shit?

also >HUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHU

>need

Also, why aren't people pushing as hard to ban handguns?

>.223
>high powered
Tell me more

>need
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING HOWLER MONKEY?

Who gives a fuck you stupid redneck? Any single bullet in that image is strong enough to penetrate and kill someone.

Thanks for staining your hands with us too, especially with fucking up Libya.

Because the D.C. v Heller and they aren't salt enough to be called salt weapons.

What the fuck did you just say?

>points out that it's an intermediate round and fudd loved hunting rounds are more powerful
>fuck of redneck
Sure thing ignorant nogunz faggot.

oh, yeah, France now try to follow the american way, nothing to be proud of, they fucked up the day they came into NATO

>not having a magazine fed bolt rifle with a short action bolt
ISHYGDDT

Your country literally had leftists in power that cut off people's heads for expressing any sort of admiration for the monarchy dude, and that was over 200 years ago.

Fuck this stupid piece of shit sand nigger.

>it gave me temporary PTSD
Jesus christ liberals are such babies, I got to shoot off rifles in camp as a kid and I never complained once.

Let him be a lame duck, it's not like he or his party can do a fucking thing right now anyway.

Obama's a clueless fucking idiot nigger.

>Also its harder to keep sight on target.
what.

Yes it did, but Hussein doesn't give a shit about that. That's not what it's about.

If there were no niggers in America, this never would have happened.

>thinks having Jew York and Commiefornia decide every election would be any better

Can't wait til Pres. Trump says, "You're fired" on Jan. 20 and then takes a massive dump on all ONigger's executive actions and restores sanity to America.

The 2nd amendment is not about personal self defense.

Bill of RIghts, not a Bill of Needs, faggot. Now go back to drinking piss water out of a rain puddle, you filthy jungle monkey.

>yfw it's discovered the guns are tied to fast and furious

And banning them surely will stop them from getting them. Just look at France.

>he's out in a few months why would he bother?

MARTIAL LAW

I don't know how he expects to be taken seriously one minute when he spends the other half of his time clowning around.

Europeans clapped for him and our leftists gobbled it up

>it's a country built on a genocide and made strong by wars

Says the country that created the US just to fuck with the british

It's virtually impossible. There are too many guns in circulation at this point. I can walk outside and within an hour, I can have just about any gun or drug in the world (near the Bronx).

Says the country that produced the cancer that fucker over Europe.

he's right

You really need to fix your education system.

I was referencing that paris attacks.

>cops are murderers
>so we should take away the people's guns so they can never defend themselves

liberal logic

Fuck off Juncker we all know you're in the US right now

He's just following orders.

You're right, our country is based on fucking with the british, the worst part is that we enjoy it

>heh

If the commies ever got something right, it was purging the intelligentsia.

You sarcastically said that banning them surely will stop criminals from getting them. I responded to that. Then you mentioned France. Maybe you need to fix your education system Romania.

If there were no niggers in the country, this wouldn't have happened.

enjoy hillary lmao

>And banning them surely will stop them from getting them. Just look at France.
>Just look at France.
>JUST LOOK AT FRANCE

Are you that clueless?

Nah that was what allowed them to exist in places like developing EE and Russia. Though in your case your intelligentsia are a bunch of corrupt retards, similar to the Habsburg Empire.

Fuck you, surrender monkey! Your nonviolence culture did great in all those wars you've lost, faggot.

because that would be a 'ban'
do you think it works like on the internet?
where if you ban them they go away?
telling them they are not allowed to shoot cops.
thats your plan.
>if you ban all guns, they will still HAVE the banned guns, the banned guns will still fire.
what imaginary world do you live in where
banning something means it doesnt happen
anymore? do you think its all magic?
"OH TYRONE, THAT GUN IS BANNED"
"ARE YOU SURE DEMARCUS? I GUESS ILL
JUST TURN IT IN TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES, AS I AM A LAW ABIDING NEGRO WHO DINDU NUFFIN"
They good boys right? ban guns they go to church and jesus turns the firearms into chicken?

access to the weapons does no magically go away you piece of shit.
>why do kids think real life bans work the same way as world of warcraft bans?

France has fought more wars than almost everyone else (with the UK being close or equal). When you take part in as many wars as them its imposiable to win them all. Tons of English language words to do with the millitary come from french.

The only reason your country exists is becouse of the french.

What was the last time the US actually won a war by itself?

I'm not really sure you understand how grammar and language work. You can respond to just a portion of what a person is saying. Enjoy living in Romania faggot.

The French show up late every time. They are better at waving white flags than fighting.

We won the civil war by ourselves.
Checkmate, muthafucka!

Late? WW1 starts 1914, US enters in 1917 and does nothing. WW2 starts in 1939, US enters in 1941, has no meaningfull impact until 1944.

I think the US felt it's sexual orientation was being questioned after being late for every world war so decided it would be early for the next one!

Most mass shootings are white people, also there are loads of black people in France. They don't have the same black culture glorifying violence however.

This, no matter how bad obongo has been it will pale in comparison to hillary.

He's definitely smarter than you.

>Implying that the guns where legal

Okay I am officaly done with the "Obama was good" meme

Definitely an inferiority complex.

Americans take note at basically every European confirming this as we never get shot.

Obama has given me a temporary case of PTSD.