How does this make you feel Sup Forums? Imagine being in the middle of that. Still want your racewar?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums? Imagine being in the middle of that. Still want your racewar?

youtube.com/watch?v=9hJx15JEsHk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7HiFbJyrzk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467605001526.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7wrbN87bX1w
youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE IT

>on a roof outside the line of fire is "in the middle"

K.

>Still want your racewar?
Sure.
Best thing about a racewar is you know on sight instantly who's on your side.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7HiFbJyrzk

This happened years ago just a block from where I live so, your premise is a bit late, OP.

ACKCHUALLY i was born for this shit

ARMED TO THE TEETH

yes

Don't feel that we are in a race war. But between the many federal agencies, military branches, and cops that have had counter insurgency experience during the last 15 years it won last long if it did happen.

Welp, everyone asked for race war. Here it is. But that's burger's business to like it or not, not ours.

Neo-America is about to explode!

wtf is that

>Blacks vs Cops
>Racewar

Sure.
#noteveryoneisacop
It's cops vs crooks war.
Actually, crooks vs crooks war, both sides take money from the government/taxpayers.

Bingo.

Sit back and enjoy the show your masters have prepared for you.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467605001526.webm

Soon.

Can't wait for everything to go to hell

No but if a racewar breaks out you will be in the middle of it.

>America

>Netherlands
Of course this would scare you

>Implying white cucks won't fight for their black overlords

Looks cool, feels like it's some kind of cyber-punk movie, only thing missing is the robocop showing up

this is routine here in Brazil

>Blacks keep shooting at cops
>Get killed an masse
>"Lets go to the white neighbourhoods"

And now you are fucked

Yes. Just invest in grenades, weld gatling guns to vehicles, set up nigger traps etc. Don't be such a pussy you random flag faggot.

white neighborhoods are watched by ever vigilant ZimZams

Iran's make-believe stealth fighter

Listen to this people. This is clearly the first symptom you see when your country turns into a Brazil.

These things will happen more often in the US.

I have two guns. Let them try.

Says a swedish kid.

Fuck off

Yes.
>Netherlands
No wonder you're such a pathetic pussy. Go put on a miniskirt and protest against rapes.

That's good

You have a moral obligation to save your race from extinction, yes war is scary, anyone who denies that is lying. But it is your duty to do it, so you just have to suck it up.

Yes, please!

most advanced aircraft known to humans

That looks pretty bitchin'. Does it not work or something?

>Gunfire
>Scary

It's loud noises mate, I bet you practically shit yourself every time you hear a car horn as well.

>Gunfire and violence.
>censor the word Fuck
Get your shit together USA

Not about a race war this is another 9/11 situation sadly, the sniperfags had to have training and good training, sniping takes a lot of skill especially if your 30 to 40 story's high so yea no regular protestor is gunna do that, and the foot work of the guy that chopped down the cop was way to good no fucking way some street thug is gunna have those diversion and flanking skills. This was all just a setup to push for stricter gun laws and its gunna get to a point where there's gunna be a prohibition on guns being sold legally in the U.S. and after that marshal law and after that complete and utter slavery either run while you can or die defending something your fore fathers died for.

That number is so low because your government is shit and we are shamed into hating our history. But yeah, we are cucks. At least our niggers and sandniggers almost all (high 80%s) live near the coast. So If a flood happens our country is 98% white again and we will just reclaim the land and use the bodies to build a bigger dike. American have coons and sandcoons in every big city.

> pigs and nigs shooting eachother up faster than usual

as a white nativist anarchist, imokwiththis

White cucks think that masculinity is toxic. They probably won't fight at all.

>that nu-male hipster rambling from his Deep Ellum condo

the shooter was going after the wrong guys

>Still want your racewar?

Pretty much.

Your not even in the U.S.

That's a pretty smart way of bleaching the country desu.

are you a fucking leaf hiding under a roach? of course it doesn't fucking work. just look at it. my 6 yr old daughter makes more aerodynamic turds with playdoh

>Anarchist
Traitor

Not OP but if I heard volleys of shots like that in my neigborhood I'd be at least a little worried.. If it's just another cocaine-related shooting I'll be fine, but there's a distinct possibility that some of my neighbors will one day try to purge the Kuffar..

Widespred death and suffering

They have no problem with black mascinity. Why do you think white cucks find the "black bull" thing appealing.

All the more reason not to worry too much..

Source for this please famalam?

> I guarantee they asked people in Melbourne for the Australian results

>I act tough on the internet

There is a difference between gunfire and loud noises, retard. I actually care for human lives. Unlike the basement dwellers on this board who never felt how it feels to lose a dear friend because they have non

We just buy Cletus a heavy bolter and he takes care of the xenos for us

no im a roach hiding under a leaf.

Anyway, I don't know anything about aerodynamics dude. Looked too good for something like that to come out of that shithole anyway

> shamed into hating our history
Pls explain. History of Netherlands is rad as fuck. Why be ashamed of it?

we're stuck in purgatory

That would be the Space Shuttle, actually, the most complicated and technologically advanced man-made device ever constructed.

Even that fighter plane pales in comparison to the complexity of a Space Shuttle, sadly no longer in service but still the most complicated piece of hardware ever built.

One for each hand?

How tf are those Japanese folks at the bottom?

This is the same crew as Iwojima amirite?

A-atleast I-I'm from Frisia

whats your point? I cant be enjoying the view from a distance? plus I am in the US for work a lot, and I have many friends there. fewer nigs and pigs can only be a good thing for them.

Our government*****

I've been through worse.

>Imagine

lel I've been in the middle of that

youtube.com/watch?v=7wrbN87bX1w

that's not Buran, dear ameribro

Are you kidding me? I'm gonna go out in a Roman Legionnaire outfit and start spearing dindus with my Hasta and Gladius.

SPQR

Stay the fuck out of our country you foreign piece of shit.
>Murica

Depends what you mean by fight for your country id fight for white survival but no way id fight for our zog overlords

I know this may be surprising to noguns fags, but civilian gun owners in the US are better trained with guns than the police are

difference between an enjoyable hobby and a dull job, I guess

10/10

It begins.

>I actually care for human lives

I do too, just not all lives. For example, I'd be real happy if Americans started massacring each other en masse.

its such an irony that your ruskies are so adorably naïve regarding cultural Marxism.

jesus! you're so fucking stupid

>implying we wouldn't be on the roofs with the sniper rifles

That kinda sounds like a Shotgun, matter of fact, sounds like my S12...

>Lives in the U.S.
>Has been through worse
Oh shit on what gta?

We can't be proud of the WIC because we hurt blacks. Can't be proud of owning the islands all over the world because we hurt indos. Can be proud of our ww1 veterans because we didn't fight. Can't be proud of our ww2 veterans because we surrendered after 1 bombingrun and a week of fighting, royal family fled to England before the first bombs fell, our Resistance bombed foodstamp stations because they were commie bastards.

Dutch pride is a meme. Yeah we ruled the seas for 90 years but what did we do with it? We made Amsterdam rich and bound ourself to some shithole islands in Central-Amerika and Indonesia.

>no im a roach hiding under a leaf.
KEKed and CHECKED

what rustled your jimmies so badly? the nigs or the pigs?

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
like home

Typical yank can't appreciate technology when it comes from the middle-east. That aircraft is so advanced it can basically do everything the space shuttle did, AND it could probably go to the Moon.

Holy shit even brazil has a better %, what the fuck are you doing neths?

Americans. If people were armed there wouldnt be a paris style attack - Im calling bullshit on this because how do you hold your mobile up and film whilst returning fire.

I fear you're right

We will just slowly be cucked out of existance

We all would Vlad, we all would.

Says hes got a gun that isn't even sold in the U.S. by even the biggest gun traffickers

> siding with our white-genocidal government and thinking you are not a traitor

top cuck

Of course I do.

Mark my words (screencap this) - Obama will invoke Martial Law because of BLM just before the election is held. He then becomes a Tyrant and we are all fucked, but at least we get to kill niggers.

what? we are immune to commie shit, friend. post-ussr is rasict as fuck and everyone non-slav treated like shit unless it's a mafia (chechen).

Honestly yes, I can't take anymore of this liberal bullshit anymore, I don't care which side wins just cut to the fucking chase we've been holding this off long enough

I did you retard, I fought in Iraq when I lived in America and lost tons of friends right in front of me.

I care about human lives too, thats why I want all races to have the right to an identity that nobody tampers with.

>Not understanding sarcasm
>Explaining how a joke is wrong
>Autism

>Why be ashamed of it?

>Colonialism
>Slavery
>Exploitation
>Slavery
>Colonialism
>Slavery
>Exploitation
>Colonialism
>Slavery
>Exploitation

This is basically what our national history lessons in highschool consist of.. Also a good bit about the 'Politionele Acties' in Indonesia.. Which was more or less a war to try and re-colonise the Indies after WWII.

But mostly the problem is we're taught that the Netherlands is just a tiny insignificant country that needs to work togethet with the rest of the world to mean anything.. That's why school curriculum tends to praise the UN, NATO, the EU, the Council of Europe and it's European Convention on Human Rights, and all sorts of larger clubs and systems we're part of. We're taught to appreciate freedom, democracy and the Rule of Law, but at the same time we're instilled with this idea that when time comes to fight for it that will be handled by the UN/NATO.. We'll send some troops, mostly for show and to show solidarity and unity, and then we'll cut the defense budgets for the coming 10 years to compensate the costs.. We don't have a tradition of serving the country and fighting for our rights. All of that happened back in the 17th century, if you need to believe the history books.. The fact that we didn't have a very proud time in WWII probably doesn't help.

>tfw you are so used to gunshots you'd just keep going with your day normally?

Die you piece of shit

That's good. I'm glad you think like that.

But that's wrong nigga.

stealth fighter? completely made useless by the tip down wing ends.

Yeah well, sorry but as a non-American I have to say that - even though I generally sympathize with Sup Forums and even though it REALLY pisses me off to see Democrats derailing obvious national-security issues like Orlando into 'gun-control' discussions - the events of the last few days have....much as I hate to use the phrase.....'really made me think'. I get the Second Amendment thing and so on but Jesus fuck is there NO ONE in your fucking country these days that isn't packing? Ex-con living in a halfway house and making a living selling CDs in a convenience store parking lot....cops question him and OH FUCK HE'S GOT A GUN IN HIS JACKET....Canteen assistant in a high-school cafeteria stopped for a busted tail-light..'Officer, I have to tell you, I carry a gun with me at all times'...'OH FUCK HE's REACHING'...Now so many guys with assault rifles sniping from the rooftops of Dallas that the other guys on the demonstration who also "happen" to have taken along assault rifles (what the FUCK??) have to withdraw for their own safety.
I mean WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA? The right to resist tyranny, OK I get it, but your country is turning into a fucking episode of Brass Eye:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAQy8v0d_qo

I side with our king, again, traitor.