Scenes that turned boys into men

Opening scene to the Mummy

The second one where they fight is also HNNNNGGGGG tier

That scene in Return of the Living Dead.

Bad Boys 2, morgue scene.

:^)

imagine

imagine being jamie...

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

I saw this in the theatre with my mother and there was no one in there and I had to pee some time in and she had me do it in a cup

was ancient egypt the sexiest civilization in history?

Cool whitewashing hollywood

>sings a big show stopping musical number about how she's out of the closet
>sister shows up
>immediately runs back into the closet

I think they were the first ones to figure out perfume and makeup, so yeah, probably.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

someone please post it

>animal ears
You're a furry. There's literally no reason to think, "Hey, you know what would make this picture better? ANIMAL FEATURES"

>not Mezo American
>not Japanese

O U T
U
T

Delicious brown women and light clothing because the heat are definitely factors in determining a sexy civilization.

The ancient egyptians themselves were far bigger furfags than that. Go back to Sup Forums normie.

I can't find Elsa attractive, they clearly based her model on a younger Ellen Degeneres. Yuck.

I'll give you mesoamerica, but Japan is pretty much the opposite of a sexy civlization

No, not even top 3 actually.

Same reason I love native bitches.

hello newfriend, enjoy your stay :^)

ok then what was, back up your claim with photographic evidence

watch that one Clint Eastwood movie. It's got a native-indian bitches titties in it

I'm a degenerate phone poster and what people find sexy is entirely subjective to their personal taste, that being said my taste is patrician.

>ancient Greek
>medieval Celtic
>modern era anything

>ancient greece
>I will fuck literally anything as long as its not my wife

Every time

Every time

>scene that turned boys into women

dam

newfag

>out of the closet
>back in the closet
Let it Go is about youthful dismissal of responsibilities. It's that impulse every teenager has to just say "fuck it" and do your own thing.
Then her sister shows up and she's like "oh shit. I don't exist in a vacuum"
Let It Go, especially with lines like "the cold never bothered me anyways" is literally rationalizing a bad decision because it's the choice she *wants* to make, not the choice she should.

So if you see that as coming out of the closet, you're pretty fucked in the head.