How has being redpilled changed you?

How has being redpilled changed you?

I'll start, I've been feeling happier now that I'm liberated from the nasty, vile jewish grip, I'm happier, enthusiastic, confident and take more pride in my heritage (french,english.) I now have direction in my life I've never had before and I've been eager to make a change in this world by whatever means necessary.
I'm also in the process of becoming NatSoc and I'm learning german to help try and preserve its culture, I've also been learning to cook german food which tastes better than people give it credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePrQFaB50w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

increasingly depressed to the point i don't leave my room anymore and i've realized i'm not even brave enough to kill myself so i stew in this bath of negative emotion until my body gives out and i finally don't hurt anymore

white people dnt have no culture they have no good food you dont season your shit gtfo mayonaise

Depressed and cynical as fuck with having more fears of the world. I fucking hate it

You mean America don't you?
Europe is the definition of culture, almost every nation there has its own unique culture and language.
America doesn't have a culture per se, we're more of a place to do buisness.

This

>Belgium
>Own Culture

Same, user. I've found a peace and purpose along with faith in Christ. My life hasn't changed much, but I take care of myself more and work harder - I want my ancestors to be proud.

Good luck, fuck the cucks.

I felt that way at first as well,
Ive decided to use my skills to do my best to help preserve our societies, if Europe falls I don't want it to go without a fight.
Remember behind their wealth the Jews are weak, that is why they manipulate and control. They are not invincible but they're getting stronger the longer we pretend they aren't a threat.

You do, it just happens to be influenced heavily by your surrounding countries.
You gave us French fries and we can't thank you enough for that. God bless europe.

I'm so glad you found christ, and I agree fuck the cucks

>How has being redpilled changed you?

I feel better now that I know that women are the cancer of society and behind every problem we face.

Sometimes I wish I was still bluepilled and could blame everything on scapegoat like the jews.

I'm generally upset at how blind most people are and am trying to conceive of how we can actually save our civilization. When civilizations fell in the past there was always some corner to remain, but with globalism I'm seriously worried that the hordes will just exterminate us and humanity will be done for good.

>Same, user. I've found a peace and purpose along with faith in Christ. My life hasn't changed much, but I take care of myself more and work harder - I want my ancestors to be proud.
>Good luck, fuck the cucks.

You're the cuck.

I got angry then depressed then acceptance(took years) and finally became religious when I realized this is a battle between God and the devil. Took first communion 1.5 years ago, and now I'm engaged to a beautiful Orthodox grill.

Changed my life around 360* .
Bretty gud desu

Europeans season their food, not as much as Asians or Hispanics do due to fresh food being more readily avaliable.
Are you black? If so I'm sorry but this board isn't for you, personally i'm ok with blacks in america but 95% of Sup Forumslacks arent. But there are other sites where you can hang out at.

>women are the cancer of society
>Sometimes I wish I was still bluepilled

You still are bud. Women are only cancer because cucks let them run wild. Put a bitch in her place and she will do just that. Women are made to take orders. When you can't lead, shit hits the fan.

>I'm generally upset at how blind most people are and am trying to conceive of how we can actually save our civilization.

Because most people are female and females are the reason why the west is decaying.

Just trolling. Gas the kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePrQFaB50w0

>Women are only cancer because cucks let them run wild.

>When you can't lead, shit hits the fan.

Sure thing, Captain user.

Feminism is, specifically 3rd wave feminism.
Women are a pillar of society, they're our mothers our wives our cooks, artists. They show us how to love again when the world freezes our hearts. They are our twins and as such we need to love them.

At first I just couldn't stand Australia anymore and moved to Japan, but worldview's changing and I'm slowly realizing geographical long term determinism is much more the reason over genetics for whites success (in comparison to east Asia, failures of everyone else can be due to lack of general intelligence) and I've realized that this resurgence (not really) of hardline rightism in the west is more a dying breath than a response to a wake up call

>mothers

Cunt detected.

That's a saddening thought, but a last breath could turn into a series of smaller breaths and then go back to normal.
I'm going to do everything I can to ensure that if the west does die it won't go down silently.
God bless mother Europe and all her children.

At first I was immensely depressed because I believe that people won't wake up until it's too late. But now I'm just laughing at them. You reap what you sow.

>Women are a pillar of society

No, men are. Women are the destroyers of society. Why do you even say such cringy feminist bullshit?

Yea this one was the biggest. Women shouldnt vote.

Wow, you're cringey, Russbro. How old are you? Yes, we know the law defends females over males. That is because of kikes. Doesn't change the fact women are just puppets to bend to your rule.

I hope you're trolling.

>That is because of kikes.

No, that's because of women.

>Doesn't change the fact women are just puppets to bend to your rule.

Please tell me what "bending to your rule" means in the case of, say, Indian men.

She's probably a cunt. Only cunts consider themselves valuable beings that deserve respect.

>Indian men
A man who doesn't actually logically respond to her constant emotions. Just grinds emotions on her like other women. And some good dick. But poo in loos don't have that.

>That is because of kikes.
>No, that's because of women.

Mind telling me how the law became this way? It wasn't always like this. The church gave females and feminism the power it needed.

>A man who doesn't actually logically respond to her constant emotions. Just grinds emotions on her like other women. And some good dick.

That won't change a feminist woman a bit. Feminist women are not feminists because they are underfucked.

Redpill knowledge of the vile nature of most women - in that they are biologically incapable of feeling affection towards anything but Chads and money - made me 1) less depressed about being a betamax virgin, and 2) sent me off to the gym.

I'm still a betamax virgin, but at least now I'm 60 pounds lighter and not not brimming with /robotic/ rage.

>Mind telling me how the law became this way?

Because women are the majority of the electorate.

I don't disagree that women are natural cancer. They think with emotion and love niggers, money, and whatever gossip they can talk about to their girls. But they are a cancer to be controlled. They shouldn't be in positions of power. It takes a cuck to put them there.

>Redpilled
>Doesn't think his own country has a culture

K lad

>It takes a cuck to put them there.

No, it doesn't. It only takes a government (that women themselves elected).

America does have a culture, but it's mostly the culture of immigrants with an American twist.

So you've become a Nazi Hahahaha

What a total cuck. Taking the redpill is about thinking for yourself not surrendering yourself to another ideology.

What a cuck you are.

Get a fucking life.

This, Jews are incredibly insecure and anxious, that's why they project so much fear onto the world.

I think this quote is misunderstood, basically I see women as just being there. That's all they have to do, literally just be there and be nice and look nice and I'll love them for it. The old addage 'behind every man is a strong woman' is missapropriated because women should be supporting everything a man does, not having an equal share in the decisions he makes.

i found a hilariously fun niche in arguing pro-law enforcement with nu-males and liberal hippies

literally how do you even communicate with liberals in the social media era? there's never any returned fire in terms of conversation, this is how nearly every topic of discussion rolls by when i shitpost on whatever garbage is on my front page