MOLYNEUX RELEASES FURY ON DALLAS NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Juncker don't you have the EU military to run?

If you listen closely enough he starts the race war:
1:55
holy fuck who knew it would be stefan molyneux that would declare the race war?
put your seat-belts on lads we're on for a rocky ride

>Europe
WTF

>Europe
GET OUT

Please contain him. I can hear him screaming.

WE ARE AT DEFCON BLUE BOYS IT'S HAPPENING
defconwarningsystem.com/

nice gif maters

>stefan molygoy
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

>posting vid before his nazi days

Watching Molyneux videos feels like getting chewed out by my dad.

t.Soros

No wonder you can't resist then you cucky leaf

Who is this guy?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

NOT

You too? My father would rather sit me down and ramble on for no less than six hours at a time, but at least Moly has substance behind his ranting!

>yootubers

Molyneux's pseudo intellectual pontificates are way too fucking long-winded to watch, can you shorten it to less than 3 minutes?

Based Steven Manure.

Not an argument

NAP doesn't apply to niggers

too long; not an argument

He's says that, while black lives matter(topkek), blacks are shit tier and need to focus on their internal problems instead of blaming whites. He gives stats to back up his claim.

That's the same fag than the one with the Antartica/Vatican flags

>Molyneux's pseudo intellectual pontificates are way too fucking long-winded to watch, can you shorten it to less than 3 minutes?

There's an irony in this post

This guy is terrible. And his videos are shit.

wtf I hate stefan now

If he's your cup'o'tea well that's that but in terms of educational youtubers he's bottom of the barrel.

at least u have a dad...

not an argeauxment

>calling it out as a cover for Hillary
Nice

What the hell accent does he have?

"I really hate niggers I want them all dead we should just execute them right now""

I like this guy but I think he took it a little too far this time

pseudo-intellectual attention whore. They all sound similar.

I know right. I got specially worried after he said "I urge all white people to take up arms and shoot every nigger on sight."

I think he grew up in french canada

Ask yourself why it would be a cover for Hillary. If the game is rigged, and the powers that be have picked her, she'll be elected regardless so why do this?
(ps there's actually no reason)

French Canadian and English influences I think.

It's Irish/French.

keep it quiet don't let them find out they are killing themselves in large numbers

Have you even watched his videos? What problem have you?

He was born in Canada, lived in Britain for a time, and lives in Canada again

What does Sup Forums think of Based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?

That sounds about right.

It could be a push for stricter gun control so it would reduce the risk of armed revolution or assassination when Clinton get the throne a la Bush reelection

I wish he wasn't against "race baiting". "race baiting" is natural defense against the blandaup agenda
what a shitty post.

what does Sup Forums think of based Bane Whittle? Is he crashpilled?

He's somewhere close to redpilled, very close. Hell, in private, he might actually be. But not publicly

I'm sure his 7 viewers are excited

>not knowing he's a actual jew

What do you recommend papi

christ this guy is such an autist. no wonder Sup Forums sucks his dick.

The "pillage and rape" part was also pretty disturbing.

Why does he cares so much about the US he doesn't even lives there, is he a cuck of the US?

I can't place his accent. It's North American but there is Irish there and English.
The Irish is very prominent. He also uses English words.

he's Irish/German, grew up in East London and lives in Canada since he was ~16. His accent never had a chance

Even at his angriest, he seems more calm than the crazy ass rants I STILL get from my dad.

Why are his dumbass videos so long? Basically all his videos can be distilled to: our IQ high, their IQ low; therefore we good, they bad.

stop shilling for your retarded jewish cult leader
guy is a fraud by creating all these clickbait videos where he repeats the same """facts""" over and over and puts on his dumbass concerned face
the only thing this guy is interested in is:
- your views
- your shekels
- dumbass impressionable teens he can brainwash
- more shills to shill for his channel

after having watched some of his shilled videos on here over the last year and his """discussions""" with other youtubers, its clear to me that Stefan is full of shit and he doesnt actually believe in any of what he is saying
never trust anyone who's main source of income is based on you aggreeing with his main talking points - he will tell you whatever his niche audience wants to hear to keep those sweet shekels flowing in

Memeing aside, the guy is obviously redpilled, but he won't go past the safe-zone of the good goyim. Most likely he thinks he can still have a bright career

literally not an argument

>the conclusions can be stated in a couple of words, therefore the reasoning, facts and stats are unimportant

This is the largest not an argument since the Zimmerman trial.

This. It was particularly annoying seeing him take up the MRA\MGTOW sortof stuff so late in the game, just appropriate what other people have been saying for years and act like he came to this conclusions on his own.

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.